How many progs here are willing to defend Pizzagate?

Got it a little backwards, don't you? It's fake news because there's no evidence. The BBC has no reason to favor one side or the other.

You are wrong.

The BBC is scum and it favors the side of the criminal.

'BBC staff ignored up to 1,000 attacks on children by predatory DJ Jimmy Savile.'

'BBC staff ignored up to 1,000 attacks on children by predatory DJ Jimmy Savile' according to new damning report lifting the lid on entire scandal | Daily Mail Online

Got it a little backwards, don't you? It's fake news because there's no evidence. The BBC has no reason to favor one side or the other.

You are wrong.

The BBC is scum and it favors the side of the criminal.

'BBC staff ignored up to 1,000 attacks on children by predatory DJ Jimmy Savile.'

'BBC staff ignored up to 1,000 attacks on children by predatory DJ Jimmy Savile' according to new damning report lifting the lid on entire scandal | Daily Mail Online
And they will continue to do so, as will our media.

You are wrong. The BBC is scum and it favors the side of the criminal. 'BBC staff ignored up to 1,000 attacks on children by predatory DJ Jimmy Savile.'
What does that have to do with "Pizzagate"?

Actually, yeah, they do. It's not just US politicians involved. It's US politicians who got caught.
Got caught at what? Where's the evidence?

You are wrong. The BBC is scum and it favors the side of the criminal. 'BBC staff ignored up to 1,000 attacks on children by predatory DJ Jimmy Savile.'
It's your fake news....and how it relegates you LWNJs to a step above idiot....

Didn't you said the BBC has no reason to favor one side or the other? It was you who introduced the BBC into the conversation.

I said you are wrong about that!

And I showed you why.

Here.....I'll post it one more time, so you get it through your head that the BBC is as fake as they come and on top of that it favors the criminals.

It demonstrates that they have a history of ignoring and minimizing pedophilia-related scandals.

Actually, yeah, they do. It's not just US politicians involved. It's US politicians who got caught.
Got caught at what? Where's the evidence?
Currently hosted on Wikileaks, Voat, and Twitter. Formerly also hosted on Reddit until the CEO personally edited people's comments and shutdown the subreddit.

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.

What the hell is pizza gate? did i miss something ? is Trump in trouble again?

Here's what some nimrods are referring to:
Internet Crazies Think This DC Pizzeria Is the Center of a Clinton Sex Ring
Which lead to this:
N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory
N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory

So here we have it, some dumb ass and highly gullible person beleived a right wing driven fake story and decides to investigate this fake story that he thought was real. And he brought along an assault rife which he discharged in the pizzeria!
We have so many far right wingers who just eat up these right wing driven fake news stories and also have a phallic relationship with their guns, I wouldn't be surprised this guy was a USMB member.

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.

What the hell is pizza gate? did i miss something ? is Trump in trouble again?
I summarized it earlier in the thread. The tldr is that Wiener had emails on his laptop that lead to the discovery of a Washington pedo ring. The media has been trying to kill the story for weeks now.

Here's what some nimrods are referring to:
Which lead to this:

So here we have it, some dumb ass and highly gullible person beleived a right wing driven fake story and decides to investigate this fake story that he thought was real. And he brought along an assault rife which he discharged in the pizzeria!
We have so many far right wingers who just eat up these right wing driven fake news stories and also have a phallic relationship with their guns, I wouldn't be surprised this guy was a USMB member.
Nobody came close to being hurt. The exact type of gun they've been trying to ban was used. They've been trying to push the security angle since hiding everything didn't work. Obvious false flag is obvious.

Anyway the point of the thread was to debate the legal and moral implications of the ring. I said I'm perfectly willing to drop it and come back in a few months when the charade gets dropped in favor of active defense.

It's a fake story, you fucking moron.

The media is doing now what they did last year with the Planned Parenthood videos. Call it debunked, bury it, and they'll forget.

who got caught? speaker of the house hastert?

Let it remain as a testament to how stupid conservatives are. You would think these idiots would be embarrassed for being birthers, yet they elected one. Let their stupidity stand.

The media is doing now what they did last year with the Planned Parenthood videos. Call it debunked, bury it, and they'll forget.
it is a FAKE story....used to throw you off

doesn't mean there are not pedophile rings all over the USA and even gvt official involvement like in the late 1980's with the Franklin pedo case or with Hastert possibly...

but the pizzagate thing is blatantly a fake story with no proof, almost to the point of being ridiculous... later for others to use and claim ''ALL pedophile stories are fake, yadadadadah.... just look at the pizza gate story....''

It's a fucking hoax you idiot. A guy just shot up that pizza joint looking for the child trafficking tunnels. He was arrested. Someone is going to get killed if people don't stop posting these lies and hoaxes.

The Planned Parenthood videos were faked and the guy who made them has been charged with fraud.

This whole Pizzagate thing is a fraud as well. Except today, someone nearly got shot for real, because some idiot such as yourself was going that pizza joint and put and end to the child abuse without investigating whether the story is real or a hoax.

doesn't mean there are not pedophile rings all over the USA and even gvt official involvement like in the late 1980's with the Franklin pedo case or with Hastert possibly...
Tbh I'm just impressed that you're actually in the preliminary stages of admitting what happened. Fucking finally. Six pages for someone to actually come out and say it. Now, the actual point of this thread: Why is it okay? I wanna hear your absolute best defense for it.

Forum List

Back