how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

i am normal person !!!
but she/he thinks that she can be offensive
i can be offensive too ....

That may or may not be, as I'm unsure who the heck you are referring to. How about trying the quote button? BTW, welcome. Now how is it that your IP is from Egypt, but you are from Tunisia?

I hope this thread just goes to show that people around the world who hate the united states, are just echoing the liberal talking points. I think that should show us how dangerous liberalism is.

there are like million software you can change with it the proxy
and use a diffrent ip

Yeah. Just sad, says it all. No quibbling, just 'from the middle east'. Ahem that and $4 will buy you a :beer: Whoops, you probably don't drink. Maybe $150 buy you :boobies: well, maybe not going there either?

Pray tell, why did you drop into our humble board?

i dont hate usa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love usa but i just dont like the wars because its evil i sound like a 7 years old girl when i say that ... but its evil

Bro, there are two very important quotes you should realize are very true:

1) There is NO peace, just break between war. - N/A

and of course,

2) Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

I had to teach for a couple hours, then get the hair and nails done for tomorrow-seeing GW on Michigan Ave. :cool: I check in and find over 300 posts, nearly 100 of which are on this thread. :coffee3:

Going to read and decide what's the proper course of action, unless someone beats me to it. :thup:

This troll snifer says; anyone that makes 44 posts on the first day they register is a TROLL. Not to mention being the age of 20. Then it could be just immaturity.:p:

This troll snifer says; anyone that makes 44 posts on the first day they register is a TROLL. Not to mention being the age of 20. Then it could be just immaturity.:p:

Yeah, my hope is they are all on this one thread, which I'm reading inbetween the others. :thanks:

I'm full blood Sicilian, its not like we're that rich. Don't abandon you're home country, take pride in it. Just becuase their poor doesn't mean they aren't a great place. Egypt is one of the most fascinating places in the world.

so i said i wanna see how you people will react and honstly i have to say you werent rude or anything
most of you are really nice
you must be really old ? jk

so i said i wanna see how you people will react and honstly i have to say you werent rude or anything
most of you are really nice
you must be really old ? jk

I don't think most Americans are rude, unfriendly or warmongering. For the record, this site is much more to the 'pro war' side than is average. Goes to show you how 'bloodthirsty' we are, no?

On the other hand, anyone that thinks they can kill our soldiers, much less citizens and not see resolve and the power that goes with our expenditures, has another think coming.

Forum List

Back