how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

no what the hell not one american had been attacked in egypt
at first people in egypt depends on tourism as the second econmic income so ..
but there was bombing like 6 months ago in a resort

but at overall i dont think that usa or europeans are targeted except in iraq where everybody is targeted

You got THAT right.

Sure. That's why you PM'd me and gave me your email address 5 minutes before you posted this.

:arabia: :dev1:

yeah will not any more after i read your post
u make me :puke: u are such a :dev1:
u keep attacking islam i dont know why but u are such a miserable b****
with nothing to do
u cant even answer political so u attacking the religion so i am not going to attack christens because its not me i dont do that
i am not like you
i am a human so
just **** off
and get a life:tdown2:

yeah will not any more after i read your post
u make me :puke: u are such a :dev1:
u keep attacking islam i dont know why but u are such a miserable b****
with nothing to do
u cant even answer political so u attacking the religion so i am not going to attack christens because its not me i dont do that
i am not like you
i am a human so
just **** off
and get a life:tdown2:

I'm still waiting for a rational response from you to post 82. You've already tried "Shoot the messenger", which is unacceptable.

They make you look bad because they expose the truth, and each site I linked to has references that you can look up yourself.

I've also found sites from ex-muslims which are far more damning.

But that's OK, shoot the messenger. If the site isn't sponsered by bin Laden or Mohamed Atta, or that kook in Iran then you are probably forbidden from reading it.

BTW how did you become a Muslim? Were you born into it or where you converted at gunpoint? Sword point?

How many wives does your father have? Just four or is he rich enough to get a pass from the local Mullah and boink with 8 or 12? How many are first cousins? How many are also your aunt?

LOL, gotta love the wonderful world of Islam.

As for just_sad's comments about the Iraq War, personally I don't think Muslims can handle real democracy. Democracy requires freedom of speach and with that comes the tolerance of Truth. Islam of course, can never even accept the words of truth being spoken, exposing its lies. At best hope, the Iraqis may be able to form some form of elected government with strict Islamic laws to keep everyone in line. Thats a far shot though, I have my doubts that Shias or Sunnis would ever be able to hold peacefull demonstrations or protests towards the other without the other side going apeshit to kill them. And if people aren't able to protest any group they want peacefully then kiss democracy good-bye.

I hope this thread just goes to show that people around the world who hate the united states, are just echoing the liberal talking points. I think that should show us how dangerous liberalism is.

Yup, liberalism is what is really going to destroy us. We have the ability to destroy whatever enemy arises against us. The only thing that prevents us from doing what is really necessary to win our war against our enemies is liberalism.

I'm still waiting for a rational response from you to post 82. You've already tried "Shoot the messenger", which is unacceptable.

you know there are like 1000 chat room in paltalk you can through your p.s and a lot of people will answer you there

but i dont have time to read your P.S and explain to you how wrong is it
because simpley you will never belive it so ... dont wait an answer :321:

LOL, gotta love the wonderful world of Islam.

As for just_sad's comments about the Iraq War, personally I don't think Muslims can handle real democracy. Democracy requires freedom of speach and with that comes the tolerance of Truth. Islam of course, can never even accept the words of truth being spoken, exposing its lies. At best hope, the Iraqis may be able to form some form of elected government with strict Islamic laws to keep everyone in line. Thats a far shot though, I have my doubts that Shias or Sunnis would ever be able to hold peacefull demonstrations or protests towards the other without the other side going apeshit to kill them. And if people aren't able to protest any group they want peacefully then kiss democracy good-bye.

Islam is GREAT
Need 2 Know...
iSLaM: need to knows
get the facts straight, ask, don't say something you don't know

God | Allah: in Islam there is only one God, Allah is the arabic word for God
Holy Book(s): we believe in the Genisis, Torah, and the final revelation from God the Quran
Prophets: Islam is an Abrahamic religion as is Christianity and Judiasm (ex of Prophets: Adam, Noha, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Jobe, Muhammad-final Prophet)
Jihad: a struggle or striving to be a good Muslim, or believer; to improve oneself.
Misconceptions: many are created by cultures of countries; and not by Islam itself
Terrorism: suicide is absolutely forbidden in the religion of Islam, as well as the killing of innocents; "Islam does not allow the use of force against peaceful civilians."--www.islamicity.com and one of many anti-terrorism quotes from the Quran itself "O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice ..." al-Qur'an 5:8

If something you want to know isn't on here, or you want to further your knowledge on a topic I'll do my best to answer it..so just e-mail me here:
[email protected]
also, please specify, maybe in the subject that its about islam, thanks!

from http://www.expage.com/islam111

.....personally I don't think Muslims can handle real democracy. Democracy requires freedom of speach and with that comes the tolerance of Truth. Islam of course, can never even accept the words of truth being spoken, exposing its lies. At best hope, the Iraqis may be able to form some form of elected government with strict Islamic laws to keep everyone in line. Thats a far shot though, I have my doubts that Shias or Sunnis would ever be able to hold peacefull demonstrations or protests towards the other without the other side going apeshit to kill them. And if people aren't able to protest any group they want peacefully then kiss democracy good-bye.

Unfortunately you are right.

you know there are like 1000 chat room in paltalk you can through your p.s and a lot of people will answer you there

but i dont have time to read your P.S and explain to you how wrong is it
because simpley you will never belive it so ... dont wait an answer :321:

You "don't have time", yet you have the time to carry this thread along for , what, 12 pages now?:teeth: :lame2:

In or about the year 570 the child who would be named Muhammad and who would become the Prophet of one of the world's great religions, Islam, was born into a family belonging to a clan of Quraysh, the ruling tribe of Mecca, a city in the Hijaz region of northwestern Arabia.

Originally the site of the Ka'bah, a shrine of ancient origins, Mecca had with the decline of southern Arabia (see Chapter l ) become an important center of sixth-century trade with such powers as the Sassanians, Byzantines, and Ethiopians. As a result the city was dominated by powerful merchant families among whom the men of Quraysh were preeminent.

Muhammad's father, 'Abd Allah ibn'Abd al-Muttalib, died before the boy was born; his mother, Aminah, died when he was six. The orphan was consigned to the care of his grandfather, the head of the clan of Hashim. After the death of his grandfather, Muhammad was raised by his uncle, Abu Talib. As was customary, Muhammad as a child was sent to live for a year or two with a Bedouin family. This custom, followed until recently by noble families of Mecca, Medina, Tayif, and other towns of the Hijaz, had important implications for Muhammad. In addition to enduring the hardships of desert life, he acquired a taste for the rich language so loved by the Arabs, whose speech was their proudest art, and learned the patience and forbearance of the herdsmen, whose life of solitude he first shared and then came to understand and appreciate.

About the year 590, Muhammad, then in his twenties, entered the service of a widow named Khadijah as a merchant actively engaged with trading caravans to the north. Sometime later Muhammad married Khadijah, by whom he had two sons - who did not survive - and four daughters.

During this period of his life Muhammad traveled widely. Then, in his forties he began to retire to meditate in a cave on Mount Hira outside of Mecca, where the first of the great events of Islam took place. One day, as he sat in the cave, he heard a voice, later identified as that of the Angel Gabriel, which ordered him to:

Recite: In the name of thy Lord who created, Created man from a clot of blood.

Three times Muhammad pleaded his inability to do so, but each time the command was repeated. Finally, Muhammad recited the words of what are now the first five verses of the 96th surah or chapter of the Quran - words which proclaim God the Creator of man and the Source of all knowledge.

At first Muhammad divulged his experience only to his wife and his immediate circle. But as more revelations enjoined him to proclaim the oneness of God universally, his following grew, at first among the poor and the slaves, but later also among the most prominent men of Mecca. The revelations he received at this time and those he did so later are all incorporated in the Quran, the Scripture of Islam.

Photo: The sun rises over Jabal al-Rahmah, the Mount of Mercy, where Muhammad in his farewell sermon told the assembled Muslims, "I have delivered God's message to you and left you with a clear command: the Book of God and the practice of His Prophet. If you hold fast to this you will never go astray."

Not everyone accepted God's message transmitted through Muhammad. Even in his own clan there were those who rejected his teachings, and many merchants actively opposed the message. The opposition, however, merely served to sharpen Muhammad's sense of mission and his understanding of exactly how Islam differed from paganism. The belief in the unity of God was paramount in Islam; from this all else followed. The verses of the Quran stress God's uniqueness, warn those who deny it of impending punishment, and proclaim His unbounded compassion to those who submit to His will. They affirm the Last Judgment, when God, the Judge, will weigh in the balance the faith and works of each man, rewarding the faithful and punishing the transgressor. Because the Quran rejected polytheism and emphasized man's moral responsibility, in powerful images, it presented a grave challenge to the worldly Meccans.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/islam.htm
http://www.islam.com/islamcateg.asp?index1=1&index2=89&index3=7-89

u might find an answer here glockmail ...search it for yourself

Let's cut to the chase, shall we? What does the "great" religion of Islam say should be done with or about the non-believer? How are those who refuse to accept Islam and its tenets to be treated? I wait with bated breath to hear the answer.

God | Allah: in Islam there is only one God, Allah is the arabic word for God
Holy Book(s): we believe in the Genisis, Torah, and the final revelation from God the Quran
Prophets: Islam is an Abrahamic religion as is Christianity and Judiasm (ex of Prophets: Adam, Noha, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Jobe, Muhammad-final Prophet)

Yes of course, Islam's first and foremost job is prevent people from believing in the Christ. Saying "there is only one God" sounds good and all, but the underlying point is to forbid the belief that Jesus was the Christ, as foretold in the Old Testament.
The other feel-good statement is that Muslims proclaim Jesus is one of their greatest prophets. Islam is a very well thought out religion, its creator(s) were smart enough to realize that Jesus was indeed perfect and its impossible to attack the man. Yet, Muslims do not believe in any of the New Testament, written by Jesus's disciples that He himself handpicked. Muslims are always quick to say that Peter, John, Mark, Matthew and the rest "lied" about some of Jesus' own words he spoke, and the fact that he was Resurrected and Acended to Heaven.
Maybe you can tell us, just_sad, how is it Islam proclaims Jesus as one of the greatest Prophets of God yet handpicked a bunch of disciples that would end up writing all these lies about him and starting a "false religion"?

Oh by the way you seemed to have left out several facts about your false Prophet Muhammed. Like his raids on caravans, his military campaigns, his marriage to a 9 year old girl.
Islam is a sham. It was created with one purpose and that was to detract people from Jesus (and thusly heaven).

Not everyone accepted God's message transmitted through Muhammad. Even in his own clan there were those who rejected his teachings, and many merchants actively opposed the message. The opposition, however, merely served to sharpen Muhammad's sense of mission and his understanding of exactly how Islam differed from paganism. The belief in the unity of God was paramount in Islam; from this all else followed. The verses of the Quran stress God's uniqueness, warn those who deny it of impending punishment, and proclaim His unbounded compassion to those who submit to His will. They affirm the Last Judgment, when God, the Judge, will weigh in the balance the faith and works of each man, rewarding the faithful and punishing the transgressor. Because the Quran rejected polytheism and emphasized man's moral responsibility, in powerful images, it presented a grave challenge to the worldly Meccans.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/islam.htm
http://www.islam.com/islamcateg.asp?index1=1&index2=89&index3=7-89

Check this out:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36548

Proceed with caution people, something about this "just_sad" person doesn't pass the smell test.

I, for one, wouldn't go to a board in the middle east, with attitude. I would tread much lighter, get my feet wet, and see which way the wind was blowing.

If this person is from the middle east, and his posts represent the general feelings in that part of the world, well, I'm the one that is sad. For we seem to be investing a lot of resources for not much return on investment.

Carry on......:salute:

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM

Forum List

Back