how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

i hate him because its his war.. its normal that u support your persident whatever he is wrong or right
but you are just being blind

i hate him because its his war its normal that u support your persident whatever he is

i mean you guys never wanna hear the other side
you just wanna hear your story
!!
well you should hear from others

do you hate osama bin laden? he declared war on the USA and bombed new york and saudi arabia and somalia and bali and UAE and nigeria and iraq?

how about arrafat? he bombed israel on a regular basis

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
i hate i hate i hate osama bin laden like 70% of arab people thinks that osama bin laden is a terror
and maybe he is a cauze of that iraq war

yeah i dont hate arafat because you dont know what israels do to palastines
they kill so many of them like if some irsraelins died in front of it 100 palastines die so its really complex and israel are real evil i know you would never belive that but israel had killed so many children in lebanon and in palastine and they are doing real horrible things in middle east but the american meida is covering it and making israel looks like the poor guy anyway i dont wanna talk about israel but u could do some researches over the internet even in europeans sites and you would know the true...

and about this tapes thats not the other side thoes are the terrorist or el-qadda but most of the people are peacefully but you will never hear from them because their they only translate this terror masseges... i mean where u would ever hear from us..

Is it me, or is this guy destined to be banned. This guy is an american. Speaking and typing are to different things. He is typing like the guy who runs my favorite convenience store speaks. If he didn't have a good command over the english language, he would be making alot more spelling and grammar mistakes.

:trolls:

Yup.

but you know what i would be i love america as a country
not as a politic

if i wasnt arabian i would be an american
who would hate thoes fine chicks over there

and my english suck ass cant you see ?!!! lol

anyway if u wanna think that i am american its fine with me ... haha
:guitar1:

why do you people think that arabs are so ignorant ! ?

but you know what i would be i love america as a country
not as a politic

if i wasnt arabian i would be an american
who would hate thoes fine chicks over there

and my english suck ass cant you see ?!!! lol

anyway if u wanna think that i am american its fine with me ... haha
:guitar1:

why do you people think that arabs are so ignorant ! ?

we do not think you are ignorant

In Internet terminology, a troll is usually someone who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive, offensive, off-topic or otherwise disruptive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or alter the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls. Often, trolls assume multiple aliases, or sock puppets.

In Internet terminology, a troll is usually someone who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive, offensive, off-topic or otherwise disruptive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or alter the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls. Often, trolls assume multiple aliases, or sock puppets.

plus i doubt you have long purple hair and are naked

i am not an idiot u are an idiot u piece of **** MR. ass kisser
No need for lip, man. He has a right to think the way he does of you. It's the way you come across and all. If you start getting abrasive, you'll only prove those of us who'd rather give you the benefit of a doubt wrong and you'll get banned.

Mohamed raped a 9 year old, and Islam allows men to use children as masturbation toys, as well as beat their women, so why, as an Arab, are you alarmed at something some soldiers may have done to a much older girl?:ali:

yeah at first you are completely wrong you dont know a thing about islam and you dont know a thing about mohamed i dont know where did you get that
''' we use children as a mastrubation toys '' what the **** is wrong with you
and second we never beat our women ... !!!!!!!!!!

where did you get that ?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in ur dreams ? our nightmares:thumbdown:

Mohamed raped a 9 year old, and Islam allows men to use children as masturbation toys, as well as beat their women, so why, as an Arab, are you alarmed at something some soldiers may have done to a much older girl?:ali:

yeah at first you are completely wrong you dont know a thing about islam and you dont know a thing about mohamed i dont know where did you get that
''' we use children as a mastrubation toys '' what the **** is wrong with you
and second we never beat our women ... !!!!!!!!!!

where did you get that ?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in ur dreams ? our nightmares:thumbdown:

yeah and dont say some soldiers yeah what about abo gareb and thats what we only know ... or arrived to the media

Forum List

Back