how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

I don't think most Americans are rude, unfriendly or warmongering. For the record, this site is much more to the 'pro war' side than is average. Goes to show you how 'bloodthirsty' we are, no?

On the other hand, anyone that thinks they can kill our soldiers, much less citizens and not see resolve and the power that goes with our expenditures, has another think coming.

OORAH Kathianne! Gotta love that American pride. aah :)

gotta spread that rep around before I can give it you again lol

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I don't think most Americans are rude, unfriendly or warmongering. For the record, this site is much more to the 'pro war' side than is average. Goes to show you how 'bloodthirsty' we are, no?

On the other hand, anyone that thinks they can kill our soldiers, much less citizens and not see resolve and the power that goes with our expenditures, has another think coming.

koooool

i dont need your f**** answer lol
you are full of hate i am not going reading any of your posts :thumbdown:

You say that the Middle East is hot and boring, but at least you get to see the Pyramids and ruins of Egypt. The middle east is the birthplace of humanity and full of history. I would love to see it, but I might have to wait a few more decades. I want to come back with a head on my shoulders :p:

You say that the Middle East is hot and boring, but at least you get to see the Pyramids and ruins of Egypt. The middle east is the birthplace of humanity and full of history. I would love to see it, but I might have to wait a few more decades. I want to come back with a head on my shoulders :p:

The Middle East is a freakin' hole. Maybe you need to spend a few deployments there before opening your windpipe.

lol no dont worry no one can touch you here
its like the safest place on earth i mean egypt so you will go back with your head on your shoulders lol

its like the safest place on earth i mean egypt so you will go back with your head on your shoulders lol

You need to come out of the mud hut a bit more often. NO place in the Middle East is safe for Americans and you know it. I don't see the point of you saying otherwise.

The Middle East is a freakin' hole. Maybe you need to spend a few deployments there before opening your windpipe.

Don't talk about your homeland that way! People would say the same thing about America if they visited West Bumblefuck Nevada...the key is finding Vegas!

Visitors to the middle east just have to find the right historical places, i.e. the pyramids.

That may be so, but I would be paranoid to the point that it would be hard to enjoy the trip.

My girlfriend got stuck in Kuwait once during a flight to India. They took all of the Americans on the flight to a Sheraton hotel in Kuwait. She said the hotel was amazing, but the Americans were advised not to take one step out the door.

You need to come out of the mud hut a bit more often. NO place in the Middle East is safe for Americans and you know it. I don't see the point of you saying otherwise.

no what the hell not one american had been attacked in egypt
at first people in egypt depends on tourism as the second econmic income so ..
but there was bombing like 6 months ago in a resort

but at overall i dont think that usa or europeans are targeted except in iraq where everybody is targeted

Don't talk about your homeland that way! People would say the same thing about America if they visited West Bumblefuck Nevada...the key is finding Vegas!

I don't care. They can stay home.

Visitors to the middle east just have to find the right historical places, i.e. the pyramids.

Yawn. It's a hole. Been there done that, go the t-shirt and the sunburn.

That may be so, but I would be paranoid to the point that it would be hard to enjoy the trip.

Dude, please ...... GO!

My girlfriend got stuck in Kuwait once during a flight to India. They took all of the Americans on the flight to a Sheraton hotel in Kuwait. She said the hotel was amazing, but the Americans were advised not to take one step out the door.

Well no shit. Wonder why. And yeah, the hotel's amazing. What you see when you go outside is if you are not filthy rich you work for them and are dirt poor.

Forum List

Back