How many of you guys were born Christians? How many converted to Christianity?

]
OK, you can't rebut one point because it's true. Scripture proves my point. Take your beef up with Him.
Don't feel bad, most Catholics are duped and don't know Scripture either.
You have ignored every meaningful question I've suggested.

I'm through discussing your straw men and constantly trying to redirect the discussion to a place of truth and reality. You know nothing about Catholicism, and the only thing you appear to know about scripture is how to cut and paste.

If you ever gain enough maturity to let go of your erroneous preconceptions, perhaps we can try this again. In the meantime, have fun playing in the straw. It's not for me.
How many idols do you own? By the Teresa one yet? What is the RC going to appoint her as the Saint of? Dishwashers? Karupps? I'm sure she is awaiting on the edge of her chair in heaven waiting to hear.

Leviticus 26:1 “‘Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the Lord your God.

You really do need to start following the Bible. Even Jews know your doing evil.

70% of Christians were born Christian, 30% were converts | Global Broadcasting Corporation (link to survey)
According to a popular research survery, 70% of Christians are born into Christianity, while the remaining 30% were converts.

Which one are you?

christ.gif

I became a Christian in 1957 and was baptized before a congregation of nearly 1000. It took me 36 years to get over it but thank goodness I did. Biggest crock of unadulterated horse shit ever promulgated onto mankind.

70% of Christians were born Christian, 30% were converts | Global Broadcasting Corporation (link to survey)
According to a popular research survery, 70% of Christians are born into Christianity, while the remaining 30% were converts.

Which one are you?

christ.gif

I became a Christian in 1957 and was baptized before a congregation of nearly 1000. It took me 36 years to get over it but thank goodness I did. Biggest crock of unadulterated horse shit ever promulgated onto mankind.
lol. Crock of unadulterated horse ****. Never heard of that one before

Depends..................if you're born to a family that is fanatical about their religion, you can bet they are going to force it on you, so therefore, you CAN be "born" into a religion.

Atheists and agnostics don't have that problem. They let their kids make up their own minds.

]
OK, you can't rebut one point because it's true. Scripture proves my point. Take your beef up with Him.
Don't feel bad, most Catholics are duped and don't know Scripture either.
You have ignored every meaningful question I've suggested.

I'm through discussing your straw men and constantly trying to redirect the discussion to a place of truth and reality. You know nothing about Catholicism, and the only thing you appear to know about scripture is how to cut and paste.

If you ever gain enough maturity to let go of your erroneous preconceptions, perhaps we can try this again. In the meantime, have fun playing in the straw. It's not for me.
1 Peter 3:15-16
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

What I was trying to get across to you. Know why you have faith. And if something your church says or does is not supported by Scripture, find another church.

Forum List

Back