How many more WH breach will it take for this brother to be safe?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
White House Lockdown Lifted After Suspicious Object Thrown Over Fence
574c89df160000ab02f94c9a.jpeg

Anybody with a brain know its white people making the family's life a living hell...so here we go again, more breaches...what's it gonna take, for these over paid worthless SS agents to make this family safe, a real attempt on their lives?

Does the radical left really think the president of the United States and his family is in a ...."living hell" because some (white guy?) threw a bag over the White House fence? What about the thousand (black) people in Chicago who it is estimated will be killed by lawless gang bangers this year while a white mayor does little or nothing about it except rant about the freaking NRA? Is the radical left even living in this world?

The sad part is, golf courses don't have enough grassy knolls.
Are you threatening the President of the United States, and if you are, I hope they find your white ass and put a bullet straight through your fuckin white head, how dare you!!
I threatened no one.

You cannot possibly imagine dat yo black brutha is liked or respected.
Lets get something clear, you white pink lice smelling fucks do not, I repeat do not hold a fuckin monoply on who's like or disliked as president....yaw may get the press, have the loudest fuckin voices, but that privilege is afforded to you exclusively by virture of a country awashed in white worship....meanwhile back at the ranch, there are quite a few of us, who respect and admire this black man and who will miss him when he's gone. We don't make the news, we don't get the head lines, because haters like you and Trump and fucks like you garner the ratings corporate america needs to put BMW's on the table....but we are here in the millions and this election season, you will here from us, until then keep your visceral hatred to yourself or better still shove it!!

Are you threatening the President of the United States, and if you are, I hope they find your white ass and put a bullet straight through your fuckin white head, how dare you!!
I threatened no one.

Lets get something clear, you white pink lice smelling fucks do not, I repeat do not hold a fuckin monoply on who's like or disliked as president....yaw may get the press, have the loudest fuckin voices, but that privilege is afforded to you exclusively by virture of a country awashed in white worship....meanwhile back at the ranch, there are quite a few of us, who respect and admire this black man and who will miss him when he's gone. We don't make the news, we don't get the head lines, because haters like you and Trump and fucks like you garner the ratings corporate america needs to put BMW's on the table....but we are here in the millions and this election season, you will here from us, until then keep your visceral hatred to yourself or better still shove it!!
No need to be getting all Ferguson. Two terms and out like anybody.

I'm sure if anything happens President Biden would send them a harsh memo and a case of Scotch.
Then announce that he was running for reelection.

And that is exactly what has kept Obama safe all these years. Trump should name Biden VP for him also. Great life insurance.
Great white life insurance.....let a white mf bring harm to this brother, you fucks talk revolution....you'll get it and curse the day you wished for it.

I'm sure if anything happens President Biden would send them a harsh memo and a case of Scotch.

And that is exactly what has kept Obama safe all these years. Trump should name Biden VP for him also. Great life insurance.
Great white life insurance.....let a white mf bring harm to this brother, you fucks talk revolution....you'll get it and curse the day you wished for it.
Your guy is out. You expected three terms? That bitch in the white house has got all the AA he is going to get.

Oh please! As my grandfather used to say "That bouy ain't worth the powder to blow him to helll!" Never has been. But if you're feeling cocky by all means bring it. There are lots folks who would just love an excuse. But I suspect you're all mouth.

I threatened no one.

Sounds to me that the OP wants more attention than half white Obama is getting.

Does the radical left really think the president of the United States and his family is in a ...."living hell" because some (white guy?) threw a bag over the White House fence? What about the thousand (black) people in Chicago who it is estimated will be killed by lawless gang bangers this year while a white mayor does little or nothing about it except rant about the freaking NRA? Is the radical left even living in this world?
. I hope it was a bag of shit. So appropriate.

I threatened no one.

It's insulting for you to tell us we despise this president for his race rather than the shitty way he has run this country. Our problem with him goes much deeper than a simple political disagreement. It's his decision to fundamentally transform this country and how he is going about it.

Forum List

Back