I'm sooo mad right now....damit Syrian refugees, damit!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I understand the desire to be free, the wish to be safe, but my god, what value what worth are you people having with sooo many dying in your attempts to be free.....what value, what value, what purpose are you achieving.....my God this is so sad beyond belief.......
Drowned Baby Picture Captures Week Of Tragedy In Mediterranean
574c485e1600002a00f94c7a.jpeg

Instead of fleeing your country, why not stay and fight for it, why not stay and fight for a country so that this child and so many like them can have a future outside of death...a death this child has succumb too.

If the parents can suck off a european tit a dead baby or so is worth the sympathy factor.

When a nation is run by a tyrant, and yet it has a super power (Russia) backing it up, then you get this kind of thing. In order to keep peace with Russia while trying to help stop this sort of on going thing, you need righteous individuals who have great power in their wisdom and righteousness to back it up. Then when you walk into negotiations there is a great respect that follows. We don't have that any longer amongst us here, and therefore the killing and exodus will continue. America has become impotent under the leftist leadership we are under now, but then again this nation has been impotent ever since the left became a huge game changer in this nation, and it has made the nation feel that it is powerless against the left now for years & years. The ones who could have balanced it out, gave their souls up for twenty pieces of silver. Otherwise they have turned a blind eye for way to long now.

Last edited:
  • Banned
When a nation is run by a tyrant, and yet it has a super power (Russia) backing it up, then you get this kind of thing. In order to keep peace with Russia while trying to help stop this sort of on going thing, you need righteous individuals who have great power in their wisdom and righteousness to back it up. Then when you walk into negotiations there is a great respect that follows. We don't have that any longer amongst us here, and therefore the killing and exodus will continue. America has become impotent under the leftist leadership we are under now, but then again this nation has been impotent ever since the left became a huge game changer in this nation, and it has made the nation feel that it is powerless against the left now for years & years. The ones who could have balanced it out, gave their souls up for twenty pieces of silver. Otherwise they have turned a blind eye for way to long now.

This is not a war where America's power can help solve. This is a muslim war that only muslims can solve. 1 billion plus muslims inhabit this planet, surely not all are extreme terrorist. This blaming US for the shit that's going on ever there is stupid. The blame is because we are over there...we should leave and allow this country to make its own attempts at peace. Its the right wing type of thinking that has killed this child and many more to come.....WE NEED TO LEAVE THESE COUNTRIES ALONE AND LET THEM FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES.....END OF STORY!!

I understand the desire to be free, the wish to be safe, but my god, what value what worth are you people having with sooo many dying in your attempts to be free.....what value, what value, what purpose are you achieving.....my God this is so sad beyond belief.......

Instead of fleeing your country, why not stay and fight for it, why not stay and fight for a country so that this child and so many like them can have a future outside of death...a death this child has succumb too.

The EXACT same point you are making about these migrants (a good one by the way) is the EXACT same idea Trump has for Mexicans.

• Banned

The EXACT same point you are making about these migrants (a good one by the way) is the EXACT same idea Trump has for Mexicans.

Huge huge huge difference, we're not in Mexico helping them fight a revolution. We're not using our military, and they are not coming to America fleeing thier country for safety. They come and go as they please and unlike muslims, have welcoming arms awaiting them via corporate america....you really need to stop thinking Trump is anti mexican...his suits are made there...please educate yourself, buc, please.

This is not a war where America's power can help solve. This is a muslim war that only muslims can solve. 1 billion plus muslims inhabit this planet, surely not all are extreme terrorist. This blaming US for the shit that's going on ever there is stupid. The blame is because we are over there...we should leave and allow this country to make its own attempts at peace. Its the right wing type of thinking that has killed this child and many more to come.....WE NEED TO LEAVE THESE COUNTRIES ALONE AND LET THEM FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES.....END OF STORY!!
As usual you are full of bullshit. It is because of retards like you shit like this happens.

Huge huge huge difference, we're not in Mexico helping them fight a revolution. We're not using our military, and they are not coming to America fleeing thier country for safety. They come and go as they please and unlike muslims, have welcoming arms awaiting them via corporate america....you really need to stop thinking Trump is anti mexican...his suits are made there...please educate yourself, buc, please.
LIAR!!!!

Forum List

Back