How many here saw last nights Niners/Rams game?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,370
    Why only three days?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,150
    I'm not Jim Morrison.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,144
    speaking of that,when the Rams left LA,that of course was the most depressing moment of my life,the second most was when they actually won the superbowl after leaving,depressing enough as it was that they made it there so winning it all was the ultimate back kick in the nuts for me. and it was such a major slap in the faces to people like you when the evil bitch said -now i know i did the right thing. one of these days i plan on finding her grave and pissing on it.i know it is in the LA area so you should so that this weekend.hee hee.

you know despite the fact that cheaters have ruined a great sport for me,i really cant hate them TOO much,after all they did beat that phony fraud team in stank louis and deprive that evil slut fucking bitch of another superbowl trophy.i dont know about you but that was a MAJOR big favor they did for me.:up: I know many fans in LA I know many fans in LA I have spoken to that feel the exact same way on that as well.:up:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,144
    the NFL is finding out that the move to santa clara was as moronic as the chargers going to LA.same as how the majority of fans that show up for the games st stubhub are always from the opposing team,same thing is happening at stubhub as well.lol

these idiot NFL owners are really destroying a great game.