How many here saw last nights Niners/Rams game?

Don't know. My wife and I were in SoCal for a wedding on Saturday, and she is the one who found the Saloon so I could watch the game and she could drink beer (she's a cheese head and roots for Green Bay). The next year my older son and I were in SoCal and we had breakfast at Venice Beach and lunch at the SF Saloon
You should try Legends in Belmont Shore on 2nd St. That's a pretty good sports bar. Great food. About 30 huge flat screen TV's. It used to be owned by the former Ram Dennis Harrah.

I said before the year began that other than Rams season opener in LA and the twice a year matchup with the Niners I would not watch the NFL including the Rams because I am fed up with this corrupt cartel where the owners do this bullshit of putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition and another reason i wont get into.

Well I am sticking to my guns on that, I wont be watching another Rams game or the NFL till the home game against the niners later in the year the fact i have been waiting way too fucking long to have that california rivalry back is why i make the exception with the Niners.

I am so glad I am at least not boycotting Rams and Niner games.Last night was the most exciting thursday night game of the year you will see.:thup:

Reminded me of the good old days back in the 80's when the niners had a great offense with Joe Montana,Jerry Rice,Roger Craig,and Tom Rathman in the backfield to hand off to against my Rams that had Jim Everett at quarterback,Eric Dickerson at RB,and Flipper Anderson to throw to and Ernie Zampese as the Rams offensive coordinater.

They both had explosive offenses and neither could be stopped. Last night if not for the disgusting uniform colors of both teams that looked like a college team,it would have felt like those good old days from the 1980's again.:thup:

Moving to Santa Clara has been as stupid for the niners as it has been for the chargers to leave san diego or when the Rams left LA. This is what the crowd looked like in SANTA CLARA last night which is the same thing the Chargers crowds look like now and what the Rams crowds in st louis did all the time.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
WTF is wrong with the defense? Bum ought to smack his dumbass son in the back of the head and tell him, "Why can't you stop the run?"

I know. You figured with Wade Davis coming in,they would be very difficult to score touchdowns on.Man they need to get rid of wade and bring back the guy they had last year.btw how many Ram games in LA have you gone to? and have you been parking your car in the back yard of that black man again?:D

I know. You figured with Wade Davis coming in,they would be very difficult to score touchdowns on.Man they need to get rid of wade and bring back the guy they had last year.btw how many Ram games in LA have you gone to? and have you been parking your car in the back yard of that black man again?:D
Not yet. I can only afford Charger games. And I don't use as much gas to get there.

True.Its only his first year playing a full season so give him time.Just look at all the amazing progress he has made since LAST year.:thup:
How much of that has to do with an improved O-line?

well that as well I am sure plus a lot of it has to do he has adjusted to the speed of the game,even peyton manning and john elway were terrible their first years as a couple of examples of great QB'S that were not any good their first season.

Last nights game was very good. I did have to laugh at how few people attended.

I heard they were selling tickets for $15. Anyone know if that was true?

they probably got them from stub hub,you can get them pretty cheap there.

Not yet. I can only afford Charger games. And I don't use as much gas to get there.

did you go see the chiefs game yesterday and see all that sea of red there? It looked like 705 of the fans were chiefs fans same as it looked like 70% were dolphin fans last week.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

that move there is biting them in the butt major big time.:lmao:

what I REALLY found comical is that to their stupidity,they have a sign on their stadium that says the fight for LA. seriously? there is NO fight for LA,NOBODY in LA wants their sorry asses there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

go back to san diego. the fact they are a pathetic 0-3 and the Rams are 2-1,nobody in LA will give a shit or rats ass about the chargers for the rest of the entire season.comedy gold.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

matter of fact i went to a rams game in stank louis their last year there and i got a ticket from them for just 7 bucks.whats hysterical about that is that is lower than even in the days back in the 60's at the LA coliseum when ticket prices were not ANYWHERE near as high as they are now.:haha: they had such horrible fan support in stank louis is WHY the ticket prices were so cheap which is the same thing happening in santa clara now since nobody is showing up there either.:haha:

matter of fact i went to a rams game in stank louis their last year there and i got a ticket from them for just 7 bucks.whats hysterical about that is that is lower than even in the days back in the 60's at the LA coliseum when ticket prices were not ANYWHERE near as high as they are now.:haha: they had such horrible fan support in stank louis is WHY the ticket prices were so cheap which is the same thing happening in santa clara now since nobody is showing up there either.:haha:

the NFL is really fucking themselves over with these retarded asinine NFL relocation moves and paying for it dearly in sales.they lose concession sales because of this and first santa clara started paying for it and now the chargers are as well.I a sea of red in the chargers/chiefs game yesterday in LA.Nobody in LA wants the chargers there and the charger fans in SD to their credit,are not going up there and supporting them.:thup:

the NFL is slowly killing themselves with these idiot NFL relocations,the ONLY one that was valid and made sense was the rams going back to LA.

BTW,have you seen this thread of mine yet Gipper?:D

Trumps tweet sticking up for the OAKLAND Raiders made my opinion of him go up a little

well that as well I am sure plus a lot of it has to do he has adjusted to the speed of the game,even peyton manning and john elway were terrible their first years as a couple of examples of great QB'S that were not any good their first season.
I did see Goth make some very hard passes and he hit people right on the numbers.

We'll know where we are next week when we play the Cowboys. If we beat them, I'm going to go on a 3-day bender.

did you go see the chiefs game yesterday and see all that sea of red there? It looked like 705 of the fans were chiefs fans same as it looked like 70% were dolphin fans last week.

what I REALLY found comical is that to their stupidity,they have a sign on their stadium that says the fight for LA. seriously? there is NO fight for LA,NOBODY in LA wants their sorry asses there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

go back to san diego. the fact they are a pathetic 0-3 and the Rams are 2-1,nobody in LA will give a shit or rats ass about the chargers for the rest of the entire season.comedy gold.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
On the way home today, I was listening to KOGO on the radio. It is a San Diego based station. And they were saying there is talk the Chargers might be coming back to San Diego. However, there is a consensus among the fans that the Chargers would not be welcome if Spanos was still their owner.

On the way home today, I was listening to KOGO on the radio. It is a San Diego based station. And they were saying there is talk the Chargers might be coming back to San Diego. However, there is a consensus among the fans that the Chargers would not be welcome if Spanos was still their owner.

I heard that rumor from Zennie out of oakland do you know him? Yeah thats the problem.the NFL did not want the Chargers to go to LA.they just used it as an open spot to give oakland and San Diego leverage to get new stadiums.they thought spanos would stay and get something done in san diego,they did not think he would leave so the owners and the league office are upset with him leaving and they want them to go back. they cant do that without spanos consent though since they gave him the okay and green light to go there in the first place saying they wanted two teams.:rolleyes:

Yeah at this point,i think thats the only way the NFL could survive is if they brought the chargers back to SD but like you said,they would have to get a new owner if they expected the fans to welcome them and support them because they will not support them back there as long as spanos is the owner,san diego wont forgive him as oakland did with al davis,unlike oakland,they dont hold spanos on a pedastal same as how LA does not hold the bitch georgia fronteire on one.

Hey, have you ever been to the San Francisco Saloon in West LA? (Is it still there?) I went to there a couple of times when in the past in SoCal, and watched the Niner's play, the burgers are great, the beer was cold and everyone there was in Red and Gold.
I'm a Rams fan. I've hated the Niners ever since John Brodie was their quarterback.
That is a very long time to hate a team.

I hated the Rams for 22 years when they were in stank louis and always rooted for the other team they were playing to win each sunday.:biggrin:

I hated the Rams for 22 years when they were in stank louis and always rooted for the other team they were playing to win each sunday.:biggrin:
Oh, c'mon. You didn't like the Greatest Show on Turf just a little bit?

nope.give me the REAL Rams team that played in the best superbowl ever.the LOS ANGELES Rams against the pittsburgh steelers.

there seems to be a lot to what you saying on the chargers coming back.wow thanks so much for letting me on that,i owe you one.:thup:

Won't give away my source, but a friend of mine within the LA Chargers organization says a move back to SD is imminent. #Chargers #NFL
Chargers Coming Back To San Diego? What's Your Opinion?

I dont think that is some troll either like the LA raiders trolls in LA who used to post things similiar like that saying the raiders would come back to LA because think about it,people are sick and fed up with the NFL for reasons other than the kneeling.the USMB zombies around here are so denial mode that a lot of it has to do with the special treatment the cheatriots get.cant deny facts that few people tuned into the chiefs/pats game the ONLY game that was the ticket in town that night nor the fact shady brady got booed by the whole crowd in santa clara two years ago at the superbowl.:biggrin:

I have to think there is a LOT to this because think about it,that would be one thing that could very much help people get somewhat interested in it again with so many people down on the NFL now,this is why i dont see the raiders leaving either because this is what would happen with the ratings as well if they did because they have such a national following and having them leave oakland is the same as the

i myself am sticking to my guns that other than the season opener and the two games against the niners.other than that,i am boycotting the NFL.fuck them.

Last edited:
another embarrassing crowd indeed,this is EXACTLY what I said WOULD happen 5 MONTHS AGO if the chargers were that stupid to go to LA.:biggrin:
ldn-l-chargers-0918-tlpzm_24534141.jpg

fbkdscgl1.jpg

they are so much getting egg on their face trying to convince themselves there is a fight a for LA.NOBODY WANTS YOU AS YOU HAVE SEEN FOR YOURSELF.:lmao::haha: go back to SD where you belong.

the mainstream media is already trying to keep a lid on it saying it wont happen but isnt that what they also tried to do with the rams coming back to LA for a couple of years?:biggrin:

one thing that will have to happen is they will have to find a billionaire owner like kroneke who can privatly build a stadium there as he is doing in LA.

The NFL Might Already Be Considering Punting The Chargers To San Diego

Last edited:
nope.give me the REAL Rams team that played in the best superbowl ever.the LOS ANGELES Rams against the pittsburgh steelers.

there seems to be a lot to what you saying on the chargers coming back.wow thanks so much for letting me on that,i owe you one.:thup:

Won't give away my source, but a friend of mine within the LA Chargers organization says a move back to SD is imminent. #Chargers #NFL
Chargers Coming Back To San Diego? What's Your Opinion?

I dont think that is some troll either like the LA raiders trolls in LA who used to post things similiar like that saying the raiders would come back to LA because think about it,people are sick and fed up with the NFL for reasons other than the kneeling.the USMB zombies around here are so denial mode that a lot of it has to do with the special treatment the cheatriots get.cant deny facts that few people tuned into the chiefs/pats game the ONLY game that was the ticket in town that night nor the fact shady brady got booed by the whole crowd in santa clara two years ago at the superbowl.:biggrin:

I have to think there is a LOT to this because think about it,that would be one thing that could very much help people get somewhat interested in it again with so many people down on the NFL now,this is why i dont see the raiders leaving either because this is what would happen with the ratings as well if they did because they have such a national following and having them leave oakland is the same as the

i myself am sticking to my guns that other than the season opener and the two games against the niners.other than that,i am boycotting the NFL.fuck them.
I remember that game in 1980. Jack Youngblood played the entire game on a broken leg. He told the trainer before the game, "Just tape it up tighter!" We would've won that game if it wasn't for 2 plays. One to Swann and one to Stalworth.

As far as this Sunday, if they don't run the ball, we're gonna kick Cowboy ass. Fuck, I hated Roger Staubach!

Forum List

Back