How many death warrants of innocent cops did the judge in Cleveland sign?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
How many innocent cops will die because of the Judge in Cleveland, that acquitted the cop who shot two unarmed people in their car? 150 shots fired at these two unarmed people, really? The cop stood on the hood of the car and fired like 43 shots. How many times did he have to reload? How many clips to cops carry?

That judge gave no thought to "no justice, no peace". How many blacks are going to kill innocent cops for revenge? That judge didn't give a solution, he created a problem. And that problem will probably spread to more than just Cleveland.

I guess that depends on the amount of money that will be spent to make sure those happen.

This is a game between billionaires that ordinarily is played out in other countries but is currently being played out in our own.

Last edited:
I guess that depends on the amount of money that will spent to make sure those happen.

This is a game between billionaires that ordinarily is played out in other countries but is currently being played out in our own.
Sorry, I don't understand your response. It doesn't take any money for an angry black to shoot an innocent cop....except for the cost of the gun and ammo.

I guess that depends on the amount of money that will spent to make sure those happen.

Sorry, I don't understand your response. It doesn't take any money for an angry black to shoot an innocent cop....except for the cost of the gun and ammo.

It does take money to instigate and provide the environment.

You make it sound like a conspiracy.

You make it sound like a conspiracy.

Is this true?
Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group - Washington Times

Millennial Activists United CutTheCheck

How many innocent cops will die because of the Judge in Cleveland, that acquitted the cop who shot two unarmed people in their car? 150 shots fired at these two unarmed people, really? The cop stood on the hood of the car and fired like 43 shots. How many times did he have to reload? How many clips to cops carry?

That judge gave no thought to "no justice, no peace". How many blacks are going to kill innocent cops for revenge? That judge didn't give a solution, he created a problem. And that problem will probably spread to more than just Cleveland.
How many blacks will die in Chicago this week? 5? 10? 25?

Find some perspective asshole

You make it sound like Cleveland needed a sacrifice to the black anger gods.

Hangover, what is the difference between billionaires creating and using the Tea Party to further their agenda and to do so by exploiting the emotions and grievances of people and the billionaires funding organizations on the left to further their agenda by exploiting the emotions and grievances of people?

Serious question here. What is an "innocent cop"? And, have the courts not signed the death warrants for many innocent citizens over the years? And, the difference between an innocent cop and an innocent citizen is?

why do you idiotic liberals believe police aren't afforded the same Constitutional protections as everyone else.

A jury found them not guilty, system works.

Meh...savage whites kill more cops than any other race combined. But that's okay...in those cases...the cops are statist Nazi's trying to take away your rights.

why do you idiotic liberals believe police aren't afforded the same Constitutional protections as everyone else.

A jury found them not guilty, system works.
Which makes me wonder why he's claiming a judge acquitted the cop. Isn't it the jury supposed to do that? And since when do juries base their decisions on what makes black people angry?

Actually, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.... The cops in Cleveland appear to have plenty of ammo where they can shoot back, and the training to hit their targets......

Cops don't carry "clips"...they carry 15 shot magazines and that's how many rounds he fired....why do you think lying enhances your position?

Wait....

You believe the potential reaction of thugs and miscreants should have some bearing on the outcome of a criminal trial?

Really?

What a moron. People like you are the reason this country has so many problems.

Forum List

Back