Trend: Teens trying to summon demon

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Social media users have been uploading videos “summoning” Charlie."

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB

Cyber demons? Maybe so but today's computer addicted teen geeks are rank amateurs compared the Charlie Manson generation who probably succeeded in summoning demons.

Hey, if they are looking to summon the spirit of Charlie Hebdo,
just draw a cartoon of Mohammad and there you go:

Mad demons may come out of nowhere, and drive across several states to answer the calling....

obama-horns.jpg

The evangelicals kids from Vista California back in the 1960s were always summoning demons. They were a bunch of crazies.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB
They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

Who could possibly be up to this?

Thanks Obama.

They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?

Finally! Someone who understands!!! This is even worse than Harry Potter right? Christ what is the world coming to???!!! :eek:

They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?...Who could possibly be up to this?
Finally! Someone who understands!!! This is even worse than Harry Potter right? Christ what is the world coming to???!!! :eek:
The underlying message of the entire Harry Potter series is precisely the opposite of what I just outlined. It was tying good triumphing over evil by weaving together "witchcraft" symbolism with the pursuit of good and decent moral values. 180 degrees polar opposite of using a Christian cross to encourage kids to summon demons.

The equivalent in the Harry Potter series would be if Valdemort prevailed in the end and Hogwarts was headed up by Lucious Malfoy; teaching hatred of "Mudbloods" and using magic for all sorts of vile offensive acts.

You may remember the class every year "defense AGAINST the dark arts"?

They've got to get the next generation geared up against Christianity. Linking a cross with the devil. Clever. I wonder who would want to knit into the minds of a new generation the idea that "Christianity" is bad, using cross-symbolism tied with demon summoning?...Who could possibly be up to this?
The underlying message of the entire Harry Potter series is precisely the opposite of what I just outlined. It was tying good triumphing over evil by weaving together "witchcraft" symbolism with the pursuit of good and decent moral values. 180 degrees polar opposite of using a Christian cross to encourage kids to summon demons.
Sounds to me like you're a Death Eater! You heathen! :mad:

Silhouette is not a Christian: false direction.

Thanks Obama.

I don't know why they go to all the trouble of trying to summons them, anyone can just go down to their local Dimocrat headquarters and get all the demons they can handle.

Forum List

Back