How long will Ukraine exist?

... no, my aim here is to educate illiterate people, my first target was Americans, but I see Central Europeans may need education even more :)

Education? Central European? From which absurde planet comes a Russian like you, who likes to educate Germans and calls them "Central Europeans"? ...

Of course Russians are dumb and stupid animals for Germans, creatures of the fourth sort.
Say thank to friggin and corrupted faggot Putin for erecting of North Stream 2.
He shall sell gas to China and not to those who consider Russians as cockroaches.

Hopefully after gang of Putin gotta go the new national Russian government will immediately stop any relation with Russian old enemy Germany.
And Putin's propaganda MSM shall sometimes print articles from German newspapers about Russian people.
Russians will be glad to know about the true opinion of their 'friends'

Russia has only two friends: its army and China

SERBIA-800x450.jpg

Great News! Why China Will Reclaim Siberia. Putin's critics fear that this economic integration would reduce Muscovy, especially Siberia.

There have never been a state of Ukraine untill disintegration of USSR, i. e. present state is not only artificial, but also was created by a coincidence, a whim of history.

And it is already a failed state, which gallops to own disappearance.

In the moment if disintegration of the USSR it had GDP per capita bigger than in Russia ( now - 1/3 of Russian, it had population of 52 mln (now hardly 35, more likely less) and decreasing fast.

Worst level of life in Europe, biggest spread of deseases, etc etc, an average African country.

All this is a result of anti-Russian elite being determined on cutting any ties with Russia, which is preconditiin of keeping own power.

Self destruction of Ukraine culminated in 2014, when US and EU sponsored Nazi coup accelerated deindustrialization and disintegration of Ukraine, having started civil war there.

Present Nazi regime seem to be going to start a war with Russia, or to be orecize - the US is going to start a proxi war with Russia by Ukrainian hands.

This is obviously going to end with annihilation of Ukraine.

But how soon and what will remain of Ukraine?

Will Russia reunite the whole if Ukraine with itself?
Will Poland, Hungary and Romania take lands they had before WWII?

Will anything be left as some US protectorate? Or Russian protectorate? Or a chaotic Wild field?...

Anyway, the war seems to be inevitable, the US has no other way to "contain" Russia even for some period of time..

org_gzfp7.jpg

Most states are "artificial". Russia started life in Kiev. The Russ are from modern day Sweden.

It makes no difference if they're artificial or not.

it makes difference, artificial states are not a result of long historic process, they have not passed tough exams of History which tested their ability to live, locals may not have skills and mentality required to keep the state united.

summing up - artificial states are not self sustainable in long term.

like post British Imperial India - immediately broke up to India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

As for Ukraine - Ukrainians are extreme nationalists, they are used to be a minority, a cherished and appeased by Russians in USSR.

And having acquaired an own state instead of tolerance to minorities they immediatelly started supressing them, which finally led to civil war and will lead to further disintegration.

Sooner it will happen bettsr it will be for all, including Ukrainians themselves.

Well, I disagree, because all states have been artificial at one point or another.

lol, only if saying artificial you mean "created by humans" but not the God... :)

otherwise there is aa great difference between ones which were created by spin nations of these states and states created by a chance within artificial borders, like most colonies and post Soviet states, including Ukraine.

The problem with the Ukraine isn't that it's not a nation for the Ukrainian people. It's that the Russians in the Ukraine still feel Russian. Same in other former Soviet countries.

Shows the problem of countries like the USSR.

lol, and why should Russians feel not Russian if they are Russian?

I propose to include Ukraineinto Russia, maybe Ukrainians will feel Russian better and faster... :)

Well, the point here is one of large countries moving people around. The Soviet Union had lots of migration. A non-natural country, as you put it.

So lots of Russians ended up in what is now the Ukraine. So when independence happened, then there were a lot of issues. Same in other countries, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Kazakhstan etc etc.

a natural country - created by its people, developed from simple to complex. Like Russia.
Even modern US, a former artificial entity which all colonies are, a super-fragile country being on life support, with genocide and ethnic cleansing of indigeious people as the basis of it, with clear perspective of disintegration - is still rather natural becaused it evolved by itself from an artificial entity.

artificial country - created by external power. Like Ukraine, with artificial borders..

So, don't distort my words.

As for Ukraine - lots of Ukrainians ended up in Russia (on temporarily Ukrainian present territories) , not the opposite.
Half of Ukrainian cities are founded by Russian tsars and Imperiors - it was proper Russia, with predominantly Russian population, just Lenin decided to add some Russian industrial regions to rural undedeveloped Ukrainian regions when he was dividing Russia to Soviet republics....

There has never been Ukraine, there has been Russia. So, if we apply your approach there are no Ukrainians at all and Russia should get back most if post-Soviet republics.

Do you think Russia would be willing to let Siberia have a vote on whether to leave Russia or not?

And whether the Ukraine existed in the shape it is today, or whether it was different, or whether it had a different name, is neither here nor there.

I'm a person who thinks people should have the right to self determination. The problem comes that it should be a natural process and no one pushed by Putin. Which is exactly what is happening.

really, so you support Crimean reunification with Russia, since Crimeans (overwhelming majority of whom are Russians) voted for it in referendum... (in Kosovo, for comparison, there was no referendum)

no problem with voting in Siberia at all, most of Siberians are Russians. :lol:

I would even let Chechnya go, in any case, the only problem with it is that if left independent Chechnya immediately turns into a terrorist islamist khaliphate which exports terrorism to neigbouring Russian regions.

I would prefer just to bomb Cechnya every time it makes a single shot towards Russia, until nobody is left there, but Putin is too peaceful a person, he chose to feed them in exchange of being quiet...

Yes, had the Crimea situation been done properly, instead of the invasion that it was, then I would have supported it. The referendum was a joke.

Chechnya only became radical because of the way Russia treated it in the first place. Almost all terrorism is caused by some group that ends up on the end of the terrorists's weapons.

... the future of Russia is an union with China. ...

What was the name of the Russian general, who said once about the Chinese "... and then they will overstep our borders in little groups of millions ..." ? Mao was by the way a damned murderous asshole too. In a worst case scenario Stalin had murdered about 20 million Russians and Mao had murdered about 100 million Chinese.

... First population of Europe as Neanderthal. Then modern man came and first population of Bohemia we have archeological evidences of - were Iberian tribes,

What nonsense.

then they were displaced by Indo-European Celtic tribes,

All Celts came once from the region where the Bohemians had lived and where the Bavarians still live today (and 'always' lived). The Celts were also ancestors of the Germans.

then they were displaced by Slavic tribes,

The prototype of the Slawic languages comes from the Baltic region and the Slaws were born in the middle of the first millenium in a region in the near of Kiew.

then German invasion started from Scandinavia.

What's nonsense. For example in Bohemia in the region of Prague lived Germanics about a minimum of 500 years before the first Slaws arrived there.

Eastern half of Germany, Eastern half of Austria, let alone Czech republic are Slavic lands, conquered and colonized by Germans.
Whose origine is in Scandinavian peninsula.
I thought Western European education is a bit better than American one... at least in Geography..

Esay, I now understand that Ukraine needed total destruction and degradation just to be accepted in the barbaric community of Europe :)

Last edited:
There have never been a state of Ukraine untill disintegration of USSR, i. e. present state is not only artificial, but also was created by a coincidence, a whim of history.

In the moment if disintegration of the USSR it had GDP per capita bigger than in Russia ( now - 1/3 of Russian, it had population of 52 mln (now hardly 35, more likely less) and decreasing fast.

Worst level of life in Europe, biggest spread of deseases, etc etc, an average African country.

All this is a result of anti-Russian elite being determined on cutting any ties with Russia, which is preconditiin of keeping own power.

Self destruction of Ukraine culminated in 2014, when US and EU sponsored Nazi coup accelerated deindustrialization and disintegration of Ukraine, having started civil war there.

Present Nazi regime seem to be going to start a war with Russia, or to be orecize - the US is going to start a proxi war with Russia by Ukrainian hands.

Will anything be left as some US protectorate? Or Russian protectorate? Or a chaotic Wild field?...

Anyway, the war seems to be inevitable, the US has no other way to "contain" Russia even for some period of time..

org_gzfp7.jpg

Most states are "artificial". Russia started life in Kiev. The Russ are from modern day Sweden.

it makes difference, artificial states are not a result of long historic process, they have not passed tough exams of History which tested their ability to live, locals may not have skills and mentality required to keep the state united.

like post British Imperial India - immediately broke up to India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

As for Ukraine - Ukrainians are extreme nationalists, they are used to be a minority, a cherished and appeased by Russians in USSR.

And having acquaired an own state instead of tolerance to minorities they immediatelly started supressing them, which finally led to civil war and will lead to further disintegration.

Sooner it will happen bettsr it will be for all, including Ukrainians themselves.

Well, I disagree, because all states have been artificial at one point or another.

lol, only if saying artificial you mean "created by humans" but not the God... :)

otherwise there is aa great difference between ones which were created by spin nations of these states and states created by a chance within artificial borders, like most colonies and post Soviet states, including Ukraine.

The problem with the Ukraine isn't that it's not a nation for the Ukrainian people. It's that the Russians in the Ukraine still feel Russian. Same in other former Soviet countries.

I propose to include Ukraineinto Russia, maybe Ukrainians will feel Russian better and faster... :)

Well, the point here is one of large countries moving people around. The Soviet Union had lots of migration. A non-natural country, as you put it.

So lots of Russians ended up in what is now the Ukraine. So when independence happened, then there were a lot of issues. Same in other countries, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Kazakhstan etc etc.

a natural country - created by its people, developed from simple to complex. Like Russia.
Even modern US, a former artificial entity which all colonies are, a super-fragile country being on life support, with genocide and ethnic cleansing of indigeious people as the basis of it, with clear perspective of disintegration - is still rather natural becaused it evolved by itself from an artificial entity.

artificial country - created by external power. Like Ukraine, with artificial borders..

As for Ukraine - lots of Ukrainians ended up in Russia (on temporarily Ukrainian present territories) , not the opposite.
Half of Ukrainian cities are founded by Russian tsars and Imperiors - it was proper Russia, with predominantly Russian population, just Lenin decided to add some Russian industrial regions to rural undedeveloped Ukrainian regions when he was dividing Russia to Soviet republics....

There has never been Ukraine, there has been Russia. So, if we apply your approach there are no Ukrainians at all and Russia should get back most if post-Soviet republics.

Do you think Russia would be willing to let Siberia have a vote on whether to leave Russia or not?

And whether the Ukraine existed in the shape it is today, or whether it was different, or whether it had a different name, is neither here nor there.

I'm a person who thinks people should have the right to self determination. The problem comes that it should be a natural process and no one pushed by Putin. Which is exactly what is happening.

really, so you support Crimean reunification with Russia, since Crimeans (overwhelming majority of whom are Russians) voted for it in referendum... (in Kosovo, for comparison, there was no referendum)

I would even let Chechnya go, in any case, the only problem with it is that if left independent Chechnya immediately turns into a terrorist islamist khaliphate which exports terrorism to neigbouring Russian regions.

I would prefer just to bomb Cechnya every time it makes a single shot towards Russia, until nobody is left there, but Putin is too peaceful a person, he chose to feed them in exchange of being quiet...

Yes, had the Crimea situation been done properly, instead of the invasion that it was, then I would have supported it. The referendum was a joke.

Chechnya only became radical because of the way Russia treated it in the first place. Almost all terrorism is caused by some group that ends up on the end of the terrorists's weapons.

there was no invasion in Crimea, except an attempted invasion of Western-trained Ukrainian Nazis from Western Ukraine in so called "trains of friendship". But fortunatelly they were blocked by local activists.

As for the Russian army- it was placed in Crimea from time of creation of Earth, i. e. according to bilateral agreements, and just prevented suppression of any discent by new Ukrainian regime, as it was in Kharkov or Odessa, where Ukrainian Nazis (on command by Minister of interior Avakov) burnt opponents alive.

Not a single man was killed in Crimea, referendum was free and representative (unless you rely on Western propaganda) , overwhelming majority of people voted for reunification with Russia.

or you doubt the fact that Russians, who are overwhelming majority in Crimea, voted this way? :)

org_gzfp7.jpg

lol, Chechnya became an islamist khalifate which was executing people in the street according to Sharia law - because Russia treated them badly??? :)
I'd say there were 2 major factors - US + UK (And generally Western) support and arms to islamists - as the US has been always doing, al-Qaida as you know was a CIA creature to fight Soviets in Afghanistan, which later (allegedly, not proven yet) came out of control.
Or US support to islamists in Syria...
And the second factor is Arabian oil monarchies money, i. e. the US but via proxies.
History played certain role, but a minor one.

org_gzfp7.jpg

there was no invasion in Crimea, except an attempted invasion of Western-trained Ukrainian Nazis from Western Ukraine in so called "trains of friendship". But fortunatelly they were blocked by local activists.

As for the Russian army- it was placed in Crimea from time of creation of Earth, i. e. according to bilateral agreements, and just prevented suppression of any discent by new Ukrainian regime, as it was in Kharkov or Odessa, where Ukrainian Nazis (on command by Minister of interior Avakov) burnt opponents alive.

Not a single man was killed in Crimea, referendum was free and representative (unless you rely on Western propaganda) , overwhelming majority of people voted for reunification with Russia.

or you doubt the fact that Russians, who are overwhelming majority in Crimea, voted this way? :)

Oh, there totally was. Just because no one was killed, doesn't mean it was right.

... Eastern half of Germany, Eastern half of Austria, let alone Czech republic are Slavic lands, conquered and colonized by Germans. ...

What's exactly in the opposite. Our Celtic and Germanic ancestors had lived there a long time before Slaws arrived there. When we founded the eldest German university in Prague it were spoken seven languages there. All people were always able to get their right in their native language and we protected them all. The kings of Bohemia were even electors of the emperor of the holy empire. Hundreds of years later after world war 1 not a Czechogermanoslovakia was founded from the more and more greedy becoming criminal winners of world war 1. The Germans had not even the right any longer to use the German language. And after world war 2 the criminal winners of world war 2 displaced finally all Germans, whose ancestors partially had lived there since decades of thousands of years, and wiped out not only Bohemia forever ... and afterwards the Czecks and Slovaks learned not to trust each other any longer and learned to hate the Russians. And a short time ago the Czechs learned to produce drugs in masses and to sell this drugs in masses in Germany.

Last edited:
... Esay, I now understand that Ukraine needed total destruction and degradation just to be accepted in the barbaric community of Europe :) ...

The Ukraine is the root of Russia. Let me say sarcastically: It's always a good idea to murder the own parents and grandparents as the Brits and US-Americans did, when they murdered us Germans or we Germans did when we genocided our Jews. The US- Americans are verbally very proud after they had murdred others. The call this "to win freedom" or other pathetic nonsense. We are absolutelly not happy about that we murdered Jews - we lost more than only a war by cutting us down ourselves ... and what will you be, when you will have murdered the free Ukraine and many Ukrainians? Dirt under the shoe sole of the devil?

... Oh, there totally was. Just because no one was killed, doesn't mean it was right.

The Krim is a totally unimportant problem. If an American president had given Hawaii in 1954 to Alaska and Alaska had left the USA then you would also conquer it back. The Russian Black Sea fleet was there and the population of the Krim was Russian. So what was the USA really expecting what will happen there? Don't be a hypocrite. This problem is easily able to be solved with trades and money. It needs only some good will from the side of the Ukraine. And from the side of Russia it needs also some good will and some money or trades, where the Ukraine is able to make some money on their own because of a privilege or something like this.

Last edited:
... Oh, there totally was. Just because no one was killed, doesn't mean it was right.

The Krim is a totally unimportant problem. If an American president had given Hawaii in 1954 to Alaska and Alaska had left the USA then you would also conquer it back. The Russian Black Sea fleet was there and the population of the Krim was Russian. So what was the USA really expecting what will happen there? Don't be a hypocrite. This problem is easily able to be solved with trades and money. It needs only some good will from the side of the Ukraine. And from the side of Russia it needs also some good will and some money or trades, where the Ukraine is able to make some money on their own because of a privilege or something like this.

It the US had given Hawaii to Hawaii and then the US split up into its individual states. Would California have the right to invade Hawaii?

Is it hypocritical?

No, I don't think any country should be able to violate the sovereignty of another country.

I do think people should be able to vote for their own self determination. But I don't think it should happen in the way that it did.

It the US had given Hawaii to Hawaii ...

Okay forget it. I speak with an hypocrite and extremist idiot, who likes not to understand the unimportance of the real side of this problem.

It the US had given Hawaii to Hawaii ...

Okay forget it. I speak with an hypocrite and extremist idiot, who likes not to understand the unimportance of the real side of this problem.

Bye

Ukraine will return to Russia as it should. Too many people in Ukraine want it. Crimea returned to Russia by vote. Ukraine would return the same way.

There has never been a state of Ukraine in History untill disintegration of USSR, and not without reason.
Present state is not only artificial, but also was created by a coincidence, a whim of history and as we see is not self-sustainable.

In the moment of disintegration of the USSR it had GDP per capita bigger than in Russia (now - 1/3 of Russian one, it had population of 52 mln (now hardly 35, more likely less) and decreasing fast.

All this is a result of anti-Russian elite being determined on cutting any ties with Russia, which is precondition of keeping their power.

Present Nazi regime seems to be going to start a war with Russia, or to be precise - the US is going to start a proxi war with Russia by Ukrainian hands.

Will Russia reunite the whole of Ukraine with itself?

org_gzfp7.jpg
If there is a war in Ukraine, it will be because of a "Russian" invasion. No matter what happens to Ukraine, Russia and other foreign nations should STAY OUT OF IT! All nations eventually sort out their problems, given the time.

... the future of Russia is an union with China. ...

What was the name of the Russian general, who said once about the Chinese "... and then they will overstep our borders in little groups of millions ..." ? Mao was by the way a damned murderous asshole too. In a worst case scenario Stalin had murdered about 20 million Russians and Mao had murdered about 100 million Chinese.

From Germany & Co Russia got Lenin, Communism, Perestroika, 'Democracy' a la Yeltsin, 'Human Rights' for perverse minorities etc.
It has had cost more as 100m lives
From China lot of support in difficult time.

Russia doesn't need Germany & Europa.
Both shall go to Hell

iu

There has never been a state of Ukraine in History untill disintegration of USSR, and not without reason.
Present state is not only artificial, but also was created by a coincidence, a whim of history and as we see is not self-sustainable.

In the moment of disintegration of the USSR it had GDP per capita bigger than in Russia (now - 1/3 of Russian one, it had population of 52 mln (now hardly 35, more likely less) and decreasing fast.

All this is a result of anti-Russian elite being determined on cutting any ties with Russia, which is precondition of keeping their power.

Present Nazi regime seems to be going to start a war with Russia, or to be precise - the US is going to start a proxi war with Russia by Ukrainian hands.

Will Russia reunite the whole of Ukraine with itself?

org_gzfp7.jpg
If there is a war in Ukraine, it will be because of a "Russian" invasion. No matter what happens to Ukraine, Russia and other foreign nations should STAY OUT OF IT! All nations eventually sort out their problems, given the time.

When Russia stirs up secession of the South of USA and then, after some time later, deploys its military somewhere in Birmingham ( AL ) and instigated a war between secessed territories and the remained part of USA, would it be not the same whet happens today?

Forum List

Back