How long will Ukraine exist?

There has never been a state of Ukraine in History untill disintegration of USSR, and not without reason.
Present state is not only artificial, but also was created by a coincidence, a whim of history and as we see is not self-sustainable.

And it is already a failed state, which gallops to own disappearance.

In the moment of disintegration of the USSR it had GDP per capita bigger than in Russia (now - 1/3 of Russian one, it had population of 52 mln (now hardly 35, more likely less) and decreasing fast.

Worst level of life in Europe, biggest spread of deseases, etc etc, an average African country.

All this is a result of anti-Russian elite being determined on cutting any ties with Russia, which is precondition of keeping their power.

Self destruction of Ukraine culminated in 2014, when US and EU sponsored Nazi coup accelerated deindustrialization and disintegration of Ukraine, having started civil war there.

Present Nazi regime seems to be going to start a war with Russia, or to be precise - the US is going to start a proxi war with Russia by Ukrainian hands.

This is obviously going to end with annihilation of Ukraine.

But how soon and what will remain of Ukraine?

Will Russia reunite the whole of Ukraine with itself?
Will Poland, Hungary and Romania take lands they had before WWII?

Will anything be left as some US protectorate? Or Russian protectorate? Or a chaotic Wild field?...

Anyway, the war seems to be inevitable, the US has no other way to "contain" Russia even for some period of time..

org_gzfp7.jpg
Not for much longer with 80 thousand troops massed at the border and reports of white invasion stripes being painted on Russian armor and armored personnel carriers ...

... This music is much better ...

In this case I have very clear to say you don't have a big idea about music. This westernized music with a very low structure and complexity is perhaps made for an esoteric form of relaxation.

Baron - why is everything what you say always only bullshit? No one is able to be so absolutelly wrong in everything as you play to be. How comes?

Last edited:

In this case I have very clear to say you don't have a big idea about music. This westernized music with a very low structure and complexity is perhaps made for an esoteric form of relaxation.

Baron - why is everything what you say always only bullshit? No one is able to be so absolutelly wrong in everything as you play to be. How comes?

I suppose you are a German, a representative of a people which is extremely arrogant and dumb.
Don't forget you're visiting the US server, not one in lunatic prison Germany.
Who cares about opinion of Germans today?
Except parasites from the Third World and sexual deviants no one.
Your Germany is done, you have neither industry of future, nor scientists, no Nobel Prize winners, the last manufacturer will leave the country of idiots within few years.
Say 'thanks' to Merkel who extremely successfully transformed a former great country to a communist prison.
Germany is the stupid European Cash Cow,still for a couple of years thereafter you'll have no money anymore.
You can only insult and curse, nothing more, no interesting discussions, no brainy information.
A typical German, IQ-60 and arrogance ( sorry I forget spectacles, tattoos, fat and ripped jeans )

Last edited:

I suppose you are a German, a representative of a people which is extremely arrogant and dumb.
Your Germany is done, you have neither industry of future, nor scientists, no Nobel Prize winners, the last manufacturer will leave the country of idiots within few years.
Say 'thanks' to Merkel who extremely successfully transformed a former great country to a communist prison.
Germany is the stupid European Cash Cow,still for a couple of years thereafter you'll have no money anymore.
You can only insult and curse, nothing more, no interesting discussions, no brainy information.
A typical German, IQ-60 and arrogance ( sorry I forget spectacles, tattoos, fat and ripped jeans )

And you speak in the name of Russians but you are Chinese? By the way: Mr. Nawalny was astonished about that our chancellor Angela Merkel spoke Russian with him and about her excellent knowledge in context "Russia". How is he? Hope he is fine.

Last edited:

And you speak in the name of Russians but you are Chinese? By the way: Mr. Nawalny was astonished about that our chancellor Angela Merkel spoke Russian with him and about her excellent knowledge in context "Russia". How is he? Hope he is fine.

lol, Navalny is more than fine, he's still on hunger strike demanding privileges, so most probably in a couple of days he's going to be fed by force, orally or anally. I wonder which way he prefers... :)

I tend to think he's a mazochist... :)

Go and care for your German business and let Russians alone without stupid advises from a country which becomes a communist prison next week

lol, Navalny is more than fine,

Good to hear.

he's still on hunger strike demanding privileges,

Is he?

so most probably in a couple of days he's going to be fed by force,

Will he?

orally or anally.

Aha

I wonder which way he prefers... :)

On what reason?

I tend to think he's a mazochist...

And what means this for the politics from and in Russia?

lol, Navalny is more than fine, he's still on hunger strike demanding privileges, so most probably in a couple of days he's going to be fed by force, orally or anally. I wonder which way he prefers... :)

He's paid by the West traitor and an idiot.
Putin still kisses Merkel on her a.., but Merkel and her AKK invented the Navalny lie.
Germany is your worst enemy, idiots!

Putin still kisses Merkel on her a.., but Merkel and her AKK invented the Navalny lie.

Germany is your worst enemy? How comes that I do not know who you are, worst enemy?

Last edited:

Go and care for your German business and let Russians alone without stupid advises from a country which becomes a communist prison next week

Another question: What would you do with Russia if you would be god?

Last edited:

Germany is your worst enemy? How comes that I do not know who you are, worst enemy?

Germany started two wars against Russia and severely betrayed it in 2014
As Ukrainian Nazis murdered Russians in Odessa, Merkel was laughing.
All German MSM write only lie and trash about Russia and its people.
If Russia translates some stories from Bild, FAZ, SZ, die Welt & CO and let citizens them read, i guess a huge outrage happens.
Germany is a traitor and supporter of Ukrainian Nazis, no good relationship is possible within three generations.
Russia shall establish good relations with USA, the open enemy, but not with one hidden and nasty one who had masked as a friend until 2014

A typical German.

There has never been a state of Ukraine in History untill disintegration of USSR, and not without reason.
Present state is not only artificial, but also was created by a coincidence, a whim of history and as we see is not self-sustainable.

In the moment of disintegration of the USSR it had GDP per capita bigger than in Russia (now - 1/3 of Russian one, it had population of 52 mln (now hardly 35, more likely less) and decreasing fast.

Worst level of life in Europe, biggest spread of deseases, etc etc, an average African country.

All this is a result of anti-Russian elite being determined on cutting any ties with Russia, which is precondition of keeping their power.

Self destruction of Ukraine culminated in 2014, when US and EU sponsored Nazi coup accelerated deindustrialization and disintegration of Ukraine, having started civil war there.

Present Nazi regime seems to be going to start a war with Russia, or to be precise - the US is going to start a proxi war with Russia by Ukrainian hands.

Will anything be left as some US protectorate? Or Russian protectorate? Or a chaotic Wild field?...

Anyway, the war seems to be inevitable, the US has no other way to "contain" Russia even for some period of time..

org_gzfp7.jpg
It won't last long under Biden. He views Ukrainian's as fascist. Now, if Ukraine was all black he would have boots on the ground in a heartbeat.

Germany started two wars against Russia and severely betrayed it in 2014
As Ukrainian Nazis murdered Russians in Odessa, Merkel was laughing.
All German MSM write only lie and trash about Russia and its people.
If Russia translates some stories from Bild, FAZ, SZ, die Welt & CO and let citizens them read, i guess a huge outrage happens.
Germany is a traitor and supporter of Ukrainian Nazis, no good relationship is possible within three generations.
Russia shall establish good relations with USA, the open enemy, but not with one hidden and nasty one who had masked as a friend until 2014

Ukrainian's were killing Russians because communist Stalin seized their land and forced them to work that same land and harvest crop's...then starved them to death on that land. Supporting the Germans to kill communist was both logical and correct.

org_gzfp7.jpg
It won't last long under Biden. He views Ukrainian's as fascist. Now, if Ukraine was all black he would have boots on the ground in a heartbeat.

That's correct, whites aren't humans for commie Biden

And you speak in the name of Russians but you are Chinese? By the way: Mr. Nawalny was astonished about that our chancellor Angela Merkel spoke Russian with him and about her excellent knowledge in context "Russia". How is he? Hope he is fine.☺

A typical German.

An interesting Freudian answer. You would make all Russians to the 'typical German', which you had described just a moment ago? ... By the way: The man, who wrote this was no Russian. ... And also not a Chinese. ... ¿British?

Forum List

Back