How long will this last

Just seems so ........ cant get my mind around this......what is it...some sort of admission.....apology........stunt......

Last edited:
and will there be separate water coolers for the white's who enter the site.................will they be shunned...........or will they be sent to the back of the bus...................................

So, I guess Fox can start a site for whites only now. Would that be OK?
I thought Fox was already all white?
I guess not since News One fo Black America was able to find Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms
Nothing Racist there .....
Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms News One

Sad that blacks with differing opinions are offensively and racially labeled by liberal whites. I guess that's when they show their true colors. :(

I guess not since News One fo Black America was able to find Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms

Sad that blacks with differing opinions are offensively and racially labeled by liberal whites. I guess that's when they show their true colors. :(
Colin Powell has a different opinion than I do. I respect the guy immensely. You dont know what an uncle tom is because you are a white boy.

Asclepias ...... I dont see news as a color issue.....if you watch all the major networks they all cover the same stories.......to contend one of them is for whites seems ridiculous

Colin Powell has a different opinion than I do. I respect the guy immensely. You dont know what an uncle tom is because you are a white boy.

Again from the board's biggest racist, you are personally setting race relations back 20 years.

Forum List

Back