How long will this last

Asclepias ...... I dont see news as a color issue.....if you watch all the major networks they all cover the same stories.......to contend one of them is for whites seems ridiculous
Not really. There is a definite racial slant on the news. Typically its shown from a white perspective with white norms and expectations, and white glorification. Same thing as the rest of TV.

So, I guess Fox can start a site for whites only now. Would that be OK?
I thought Fox was already all white?
I guess not since News One fo Black America was able to find Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms
Nothing Racist there .....
Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms News One

Sad that blacks with differing opinions are offensively and racially labeled by liberal whites. I guess that's when they show their true colors. :(
Colin Powell has a different opinion than I do. I respect the guy immensely. You dont know what an uncle tom is because you are a white boy.

Again from the board's biggest racist, you are personally setting race relations back 20 years.
Tough.

I thought Fox was already all white?
I guess not since News One fo Black America was able to find Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms

Sad that blacks with differing opinions are offensively and racially labeled by liberal whites. I guess that's when they show their true colors. :(
Colin Powell has a different opinion than I do. I respect the guy immensely. You dont know what an uncle tom is because you are a white boy.

Again from the board's biggest racist, you are personally setting race relations back 20 years.
Tough.
Not for me, Remember I have that "White Privilege" to cover me
I'll bet you don't even know the origins of "Uncle Tom"

yes really.......... simply because they dont put as big a lib spin on it doesnt make it white only...simply because they dont put uncle al on everytime doesnt make it white only........

Tough.
Not for me, Remember I have that "White Privilege" to cover me
I'll bet you don't even know the origins of "Uncle Tom"
Yes for you. Thats why you just whined I was setting back race relations on my own.

Why would the origins be important in this context? Thats like saying I dont know the origins of emancipation.

yes really.......... simply because they dont put as big a lib spin on it doesnt make it white only...simply because they dont put uncle al on everytime doesnt make it white only........
Of course they dont put a big lib spin on it. They put a big con spin on it. They may not have uncle Al but they do have plenty of uncle toms.

There really is no hope of this ever going away is there.............. almost tempted to agree to reparations in return for an end to quotas and such just to see them squirm.........bet they would turn it down.

Not really. There is a definite racial slant on the news. Typically its shown from a white perspective with white norms and expectations, and white glorification. Same thing as the rest of TV.
Could you elaborate on that? What do black folks expect that white folks don't?

News relevant to Black people.
You mean racist black people then. News is relevant to all of us.
No I mean Black people. I could give 2 shits about news that doesnt pertain to me. I want to see positive images of Black people on the news. They typically only show people that have committed some crime.

They typically only show people that have committed some crime.
Well duh, that's why it's news.
Under the definition of news i dont see a requirement for it to be negative. Also the news media will report on white people committing crime and its just harmless fun but if a Black person did the same thing it would be an out of control riot. Thats one of the reasons I stopped watching the news.

News relevant to Black people.

Like this, Milkweed? :D

NegroesLootingMissouri814.jpg

There is no white truth, no black truth, there is simply truth. I dont think the case be made that only negative black stories make the news. Now if you only want to see black stories, and positive ones at that.....myopic to say the least..

Forum List

Back