How Long Will Obama Shut Down the Government?

pass that on to Obama....

let him know that he should at least compromise with the majority of the country....

The People are represented by their legislators in the Federal govt.

Compromising on ObamaCare, doesn't mean killing the program....or face shutdown

that's not compromise....that's extortion.

The American people aren’t stupid or easily fooled, they know where the blame belongs:

CNN...:lol:

If that were true, Obama would have never been corruptly re-elected. ie (voter fraud, NSA, IRS and the truth about Benghazi as examples at the tip of the iceberg)

lol..omg you are a fucking idiot. what a sore fucking loser you are. I suggest you put some cream on your ass from being so chapped.

hahahahhahahaha

The truth angers you obviously but no worries Gassy P, I'm still laughing and having fun.:thup:

lol..omg you are a fucking idiot. what a sore fucking loser you are. I suggest you put some cream on your ass from being so chapped.

hahahahhahahaha

why did you send me this Rep. message?

"aids has more value than you"

????

just because you think the GOP should shut down the govt. over ObamaCare, doesn't mean you should insult people.

The patriotic way to kill an unwanted program is to convince enough Legislators to support your idea.

Threatening to shut down the govt. if you don't get you way, is very unPatriotic.

The pattern is becoming tiring. If they can't beat Obama at the box office, and they can't, they try to beat him through other means. Which is why there is nearly daily talk about impeachment here.

Shutting down the government is just another end-around trying to get what they want. It will be just as fruitless as the impeachment chatter.

332-206; legitimate.

let him know that he should at least compromise with the majority of the country....

yes and the People voted in the House against funding Obummercare...

it's not 'extortion'....it's called legislating...

Oh but it takes both houses to pass a bill and send it to the President. Sorry. Try again. I'm sure you guys will.

Oh but it takes both houses to pass a bill and send it to the President. Sorry. Try again. I'm sure you guys will.

yes....and that's the Dimwits problem....either compromise or have a hissy fit and shutdown the government in anger...

yes....and that's the Dimwits problem....either compromise or have a hissy fit and shutdown the government in anger...

Boehener is a dimwit...that is true. You know the GOP is going to get rightly blamed for this stunt holding hostage federal employees, pensioners, those in the care at VA hospitals. Returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan are going to be denied care and support because of what the House GOP is doing.

It's real people being affected.

I can't wait for the first commercials showing parapeligic veterans talking about how their not getting their therapy due to the shutdown...it frames who is essential and who is not; doesn't it?

Anyway, you guys have a great shot at taking back the Senate in 2014. That should be your goal. You're really jeopardizing that with this short-sighted stunt.

Obama/Democrats 66.6% of the political power.. their results suck and require smoke, mirrors and blame to end up ethically failing.

Maybe we should compromise by putting off the individual mandate until Unemployment levels and GDP reaches a certain number.

From Obama's lips to your mouth..just sayin

Boehener is a dimwit...that is true. You know the GOP is going to get rightly blamed for this stunt holding hostage federal employees, pensioners, those in the care at VA hospitals. Returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan are going to be denied care and support because of what the House GOP is doing.

I can't wait for the first commercials showing parapeligic veterans talking about how their not getting their therapy due to the shutdown...it frames who is essential and who is not; doesn't it?

Anyway, you guys have a great shot at taking back the Senate in 2014. That should be your goal. You're really jeopardizing that with this short-sighted stunt.

i don't think so....you can't go wrong when you stand up for your principles....it's about time the Rs did....and this is about real people too....i see this as actually helping the 2014 elections...

you have Biden....we have Boehner...

and yes i know there will be commercials put out by liberals full of hyperbole.....so what....we are used to it....

Last edited:

What is it the leftist don't understand that the American people don't care who gets blamed and neither do the Republicans. They are irrelevant already so they can go to the mat with this

Let Obama hurt the American people way more than stupid health care by shutting down the government.

It's his choice and I support him shutting it down

-Geaux

The patriotic way to kill an unwanted program is to convince enough Legislators to support your idea.

Threatening to shut down the govt. if you don't get you way, is very unPatriotic.

Who said pubs want to shut down the government? All I hear is Obama saying he will

-Geaux

Maybe we should compromise by putting off the individual mandate until Unemployment levels and GDP reaches a certain number.

How about after the cost haven't more than doubled, Americans aren't losing their full time jobs and insurance, cost for insurance and medical care have been reduced and they rest of the Obama/Unions/Democrat lies have proven to be truth.

House republicans will be solely responsible for any government shutdown.

The American people correctly perceive House republicans as extreme and unreasonable, more interested in partisan politics than responsible governance.
No.

The Democrats have been given a bill that funds the government through Dec 15th. It is up to them to accept it and keep the government going.

The people will only know what the media tells them, and guess whose side they are on.

I would be interested in the outcome of what the people perceive if they were told the truth.

But you know that won't happen, don't you?

The ball is in the Democrats side of the court now. What they do with it is what will determine what happens to the government.

Government will not shut down,

Obama will tell the TeaP members in the House, "fuck you."

The Senate minority and majority leadership will tell the TeaP members in the House, "fuck you."

Boehner will tell the TeaP members in the House, "fuck you."

Americans overwhelmingly will tell the TeaP members in the House, "fuck you."

So a new CR will be sent with Obamacare funded, and the government will not shut down at all.

fuck you.

Forum List

Back