• Until 2013

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • For a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until a Political solution is found

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, a number of us have. israel violated the ceasefire by shootin at some gazans, killing one and wounding nine.

another moron

LMFAO!!!!! apparently the trick here is learning the definition of "moron" in the preferred Zionist context...please recall that all values offered in Zionism are turned on their heads...up is down...right is wrong ....offense is defense....lies are truth. So in keeping with this revisionist semantics, Skye is politiely telling us that such remedies as education...historical literacy...academic debate....documentation...uncontroversial applications of universal moral consideration...basic human rights are the provence of "morons" and conversely the Machiavellian arts of lying...treachery...moral depravity...duplicity ...peak hypocrisy...wanton murder...land -theft...bullying...terrorism and child-killing are the purview of rigorous intellectualism......any questions???:D

All cowards

go enlist in the military .... fight for what you believe...

is it Al Qaida? what terrorist organization you prefer?

Bloody fanatic Islamic criminals! you will not win..... so prepare to meet your virgins up above!

fucking ignorants!

LMFAO!!!!! apparently the trick here is learning the definition of "moron" in the preferred Zionist context...please recall that all values offered in Zionism are turned on their heads...up is down...right is wrong ....offense is defense....lies are truth. So in keeping with this revisionist semantics, Skye is politiely telling us that such remedies as education...historical literacy...academic debate....documentation...uncontroversial applications of universal moral consideration...basic human rights are the provence of "morons" and conversely the Machiavellian arts of lying...treachery...moral depravity...duplicity ...peak hypocrisy...wanton murder...land -theft...bullying...terrorism and child-killing are the purview of rigorous intellectualism......any questions???:D
Perfect description of zionist logic. :cool:

another moron

All cowards

Bloody fanatic Islamic criminals! you will not win..... so prepare to meet your virgins up above!

fucking ignorants!

way to funny, ziobitch. i enlisted a long time ago and what i believed in was the constitution of the united states of america.

why don't you sign up for the IDF. i am sure a person with your mindset would fit in fine, particularly on those heavy flow days.

All cowards

fucking ignorants!

way to funny, ziobitch. i enlisted a long time ago and what i believed in was the constitution of the united states of america.

why don't you sign up for the IDF. i am sure a person with your mindset would fit in fine, particularly on those heavy flow days.

you didn't get killed? oh were you on the front line?

cowards all i want to vomit

All cowards

fucking ignorants!

All I want to vomit ??...Is English a second language ?...you should really take the rest of the day off

All I want to vomit ??...Is English a second language ?...you should really take the rest of the day off

OHHHHHHHHHHHH pea brain eots ..didn't put a video to confirm his words

what is the world coming to????????:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

what a f**** idiot

apparently even coherent sentences elude this Nazi bitch with the IQ of field poppies....Seal has a dandy point Skye...the IDF is always on the lookout for morally paralyzed propaganda parrots....maybe you'll get lucky and they will post you in one of those newly-approved Jewish settlements...You can roam the hillsides with the settler trash picking off little Arab kids on their way to school...oh the heroism for the Fatherland...sniff...sniff

wow... lots of islamists fanatics sharia law lovers in this forum...

so who is not on their side?

WHO?

All cowards

fucking ignorants!

it was a war without front lines.

i wasn't exactly gung ho but i wasn't a coward.

i did my job and i did it very, very well.

part of that job was to not get killed.

some good men failed at not getting killed.

some good men succeeded at not getting killed.

"better thee than me."

i don't think those who didn't fight were cowards any more than those who did fight.

i was scared.

apparently even coherent sentences elude this Nazi bitch with the IQ of field poppies....Seal has a dandy point Skye...the IDF is always on the lookout for morally paralyzed propaganda parrots....maybe you'll get lucky and they will post you in one of those newly-approved Jewish settlements...You can roam the hillsides with the settler trash picking off little Arab kids on their way to school...oh the heroism for the Fatherland...sniff...sniff

wow... lots of islamists fanatics sharia law lovers in this forum...

so who is not on their side?

WHO?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5vzCmURh7o]The "Straw Man" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

apparently even coherent sentences elude this nazi bitch with the iq of field poppies....seal has a dandy point skye...the idf is always on the lookout for morally paralyzed propaganda parrots....maybe you'll get lucky and they will post you in one of those newly-approved jewish settlements...you can roam the hillsides with the settler trash picking off little arab kids on their way to school...oh the heroism for the fatherland...sniff...sniff

wow... Lots of islamists fanatics sharia law lovers in this forum...

So who is not on their side?

Who?

holy shit what a imbecile...

and you are so intelligent! are you a suicide bomber? fucking fanatic islamic loser ... defending terrorists ...

fuck off ...go back to Al Qaida .... try to blow up more towers.....

wow... Lots of islamists fanatics sharia law lovers in this forum...

So who is not on their side?

Who?

holy shit what a imbecile...

and you are so intelligent! are you a suicide bomber? fucking fanatic islamic loser ... defending terrorists ...

fuck off ...go back to Al Qaida .... try to blow up more towers.....

I thought this thread was about Israel and palestine...what ever are you rambling about ???

no video?????????????????

wowwwwwwwwwwww no video eots on your post?????????????

a miracle

Forum List

Back