Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until a Political solution is found

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peanut Carter????????

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you are precious!

You are a coward ... you change your post after we have replied to them eots...

typical Islamist

typical Islamist

typical paranoid the Jimmy Carter video was the last one i posted and it was still on the cut & paste when I went to post the next one so I corrected it..it is best you do not try and think and just keep your post simple .like simply repeat a keyword or two from my post then put BWHAAAAAAAAAA or some other such nonsense following it....this should all be in your troll hand-book....Read it !

Last edited:

typical Islamist

typical paranoid the Jimmy Carter video was the last one i posted and it was still on the cut & paste when I went to post the next one so I corrected it..it is best you do not try and think and just kep your post simple post ...like simply repeat a keyword or two from my post then put BWHAAAAAAAAAA or some other such nonsense following it....this should all be in your troll hand-book....Read it !

you should enlist in the military .....

give your life for what you believe

instead of posting youtube rubbish

Last edited:

typical Islamist

typical paranoid the Jimmy Carter video was the last one i posted and it was still on the cut & paste when I went to post the next one so I corrected it..it is best you do not try and think and just kep your post simple post ...like simply repeat a keyword or two from my post then put BWHAAAAAAAAAA or some other such nonsense following it....this should all be in your troll hand-book....Read it !

Joining a military would be in direct conflict with all I believe

The Gaza truce will last forever if the Islamists decide to remove from their charters the complete destruction of Israel!

and

A truce will last until Hamas decides once again to escalate the situation and if one of their masters such as Egypt or Iran decides it's in their interest to once again provoke Israel into retaliation.

but then Israelis will just keep stealing land....

(video removed)

The Israeli's have a right to be in Gaza pursuant to UN resolution 242 & 338. Hamas' stated purpose is to destroy Israel. I do not see a long term peace or truce resulting with Hamas and their ideals..

Last edited:

Joining a military would be in direct conflict with all I believe

As it is with these Heroes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKd2QAXCL9g]Israeli Army Refuseniks - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back