Mohamed Morsy cannot be trusted

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
He is a puppet of the Brotherhood. His grab of power is just another step for the Brotherhood to establish their own Islamic state. The Arab Spring for Egypt means that many people died for nothing. Democracy and Islam cannot exist together.

The clue will come when the people rise up against Morsy. Who will the military support? I am not sure that the Muslim Brotherhood has control of the military. It will be interesting...

He is a puppet of the Brotherhood. His grab of power is just another step for the Brotherhood to establish their own Islamic state. The Arab Spring for Egypt means that many people died for nothing. Democracy and Islam cannot exist together.

The clue will come when the people rise up against Morsy. Who will the military support? I am not sure that the Muslim Brotherhood has control of the military. It will be interesting...
Here's some news about Morsi.

Egypt: Clashes erupt, offices ablaze after president expands power - latimes.com

at this point----persons concerned with the christians of egypt----START WORRYING

In Israel we have the saying, "Way you arrange your bed, is the way you sleep in it".

The Egyptians voted for him, now they protest him taking all the power.

Well, good luck with that.:doubt:

at this point----persons concerned with the christians of egypt----START WORRYING

not you sherri------you don't give a damn. besides---I have
the impression you are of some kind of protestant sect---
maybe even LUTHERANISM -----the coptic christians are of
an eastern orthodox form-------in the past------sectarian
violence between the eastern orthodox ----and the rest of
you guys did get very bloody. In the Balkans----the CROATIANs
are generally Catholic-----and the SERBIANS are generally
EASTERN ORTHODOX-------they hate and kill each other.
Before you claim "christians never did that" please be aware---
in my childhood ----I had very close friends---SERBS and as
an adult----a very close CROATIAN friend ----I know the histories
that such people carry as a family legacy

Pres. Morsi is a great leader and an Egyptian patriot.

He was elected in a fair and legitimate democratic election.

And the vast majority of citizens support him and his policies. :cool:

He has signed some executive orders, just as President Obama has, they are valid for six months

I cannot believe I'm saying that, but I actually agree with you on this one.

So do I-----what happened in Egypt is something like that which
happened in Iran-----the stupid and illiterate voted ISLAMICISM
Teheran did not-----the idiots out in the sticks did If only Teheran
had voted-----KHOMEINI would have never stayed in

SunniMan, the good Muslim convert, can say what he wants about Morsi. However, the people rioting in the streets are saying another thing. Maybe SunniMan can prove to us that at this moment the vast majority of Egyptians support him.
Tahrir Square Rises Again As Morsi Appoints Himself

The Egyptian army is beginning to intervene in favor of the public protest against President Mohammed Morsi decision to grant himself far-reaching powers, the London-based Arabic-language newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi reported Saturday.

According to the report, the "Officers of the Egyptian Army" organization distributed leaflets during Friday's demonstrations saying the protests were "legitimate." However, the army has yet to respond officially to Morsi's decree, which exempts all his decisions from legal challenge until a new parliament is elected.

"We swear to Allah that we are not traitors and do not cooperate with anyone's agendas," the "officers" said in the leaflets. "We are loyal sons of the homeland."

"Egypt is in your hands now," the leaflets read. "We are not seeking positions or a revolt against legitimacy. We swore to protect the homeland with our lives. Now the legitimacy is on your side."

Report: Egypt army officers back anti-Morsi protests - Israel News, Ynetnews

Every nation has it's share of malcontents.

We have the Occupy Wall Street nitwits. :cool:

We also have converts to a totalitarian, theocratic code who rattle on about the wondrous panacea that ideology promotes - but the convert makes an explicit choice not to live under the strictures of religious totalitarianism.

Gee, what a shame that Morsi had to endure the inconvenience of an election. Now he has to dela with street riots of those voters who object to him writing his own laws and putting salafists in positions that will further his bid for King, Field Marshal General of Egypt'istan.

Let us remember that the Muslim Brotherhood said during the protests that they would never run a candidate and they are just helping the people. Then they claimed after their candidate won that "they won't be seeking to impose Shariah law", which of course they did, the. Then they claimed it Egypt will be run as a democracy with equal rights for all peoples, men and women.

Only the naive and gullible believed all those claims. And the devious in the White House are still pushing Egypt as a "great foreign policy achievement". Wait till the Islamic shit of the Muslim Brotherhood hits the fan. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Every nation has it's share of malcontents.

We have the Occupy Wall Street nitwits. :cool:
And you Muslim enemy withins who claim to be "patriotic Americans". Not that you're fooling anybody.

Morsi is trying to ease in the Brotherhood and their Islamic state. The military will decide if he succeeds. His use of the term "Democracy" is humorist.

Most modern terrorist groups in the Middle East emerged from “the mantle” of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Forum List

Back