• Until 2013

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • For a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until a Political solution is found

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Gaza truce will last forever if the Islamists decide to remove from their charters the complete destruction of Israel!

and

A truce will last until Hamas decides once again to escalate the situation and if one of their masters such as Egypt or Iran decides it's in their interest to once again provoke Israel into retaliation.

The Gaza truce will last forever if the Islamists decide to remove from their charters the complete destruction of Israel!

and

A truce will last until Hamas decides once again to escalate the situation and if one of their masters such as Egypt or Iran decides it's in their interest to once again provoke Israel into retaliation.

but then Israelis will just keep stealing land....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WCSSdeACaE]settlers stealing olives from Palestinian land, army watches!!! - YouTube[/ame]

"Arabs Not Fools

"...Our Peace-mongers are trying to persuade us that the Arabs are either fools, whom we can deceive by masking our real aims, or that they are corrupt and can be bribed to abandon to us their claim to priority in Palestine , in return for cultural and economic advantages.

"I repudiate this conception of the Palestinian Arabs.

"Culturally they are five hundred years behind us, they have neither our endurance nor our determination; but they are just as good psychologists as we are, and their minds have been sharpened like ours by centuries of fine-spun logomachy.

"We may tell them whatever we like about the innocence of our aims, watering them down and sweetening them with honeyed words to make them palatable, but they know what we want, as well as we know what they do not want.

"They feel at least the same instinctive jealous love of Palestine, as the old Aztecs felt for ancient Mexico, and the Sioux for their rolling Prairies."

The Iron Wall - Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky - 1923

and

but then Israelis will just keep stealing land....

Israelis don't steal land, for example they handed over back all of the Sinai, they handed back Gaza to the Palestinians in a gesture of good will, and as thanks all they received back were thousands of rockets designed to kill as many innocent civilians, women and children as possible.

So, what is Gaza? It was captured by Israel in the six day war and then given back to the Palistenians. But rather than try to establish a country, they decided to use it as a base to attack Israel. So, is Gaza a country? Is it still part of Israel? What do you think?

So, what is Gaza? It was captured by Israel in the six day war and then given back to the Palistenians. But rather than try to establish a country, they decided to use it as a base to attack Israel. So, is Gaza a country? Is it still part of Israel? What do you think?
Here's a part of the history of Gaza:

"Sderot was founded in 1951 as a transit camp for Kurdish and Persian Jewish immigrants who lived in tents and shacks during the Jewish exodus from Muslim countries before permanent housing was completed in 1954.[6]

"It was built on the lands of the Palestinian Arab village of Najd[7] and is located a few miles south of its ruins. On 13 May 1948, Najd was occupied by the Negev Brigade as part of Operation Barak, and the villagers were 'driven out' [8] to Gaza."

Sderot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, what is Gaza?
Sovereign Palestinian land.

It was captured by Israel in the six day war and then given back to the Palistenians.
It is illegal to hold onto land siezed in a war.

You cannot give, what you don't have.

But rather than try to establish a country, they decided to use it as a base to attack Israel.
How can you start a country, when Israel will not let you export your products to market?

End the economic blockade, then we'll talk about starting a country.

So, is Gaza a country?
Maybe someday. The Pals deserve it.

Is it still part of Israel?
It was never part of Israel.

What do you think?
I just told you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Can't people answer with actual words instead of videos? Geeeez:mad:

Israel is still patrolling Gaza's territorial waters.

Israel is not to attack from land, sea, or air.

They must be passing out candy.:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe they should let Hamas control their airspace and waters so they could import even more weapons to kill Israelis!

Israel is still patrolling Gaza's territorial waters.

Israel is not to attack from land, sea, or air.

They must be passing out candy.:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe they should let Hamas control their airspace and waters so they could import even more weapons to kill Israelis!

Hamas is in no position to control airspace and waters...what battleships or fighter planes does Hamas have ?

can't people answer with actual words instead of videos? Geeeez:mad:

these are the words you offer up ?.. Meaningless jabber..what this woman has to say is intelligent and insightful maybe you should listen to it and responded to it with something more than
empty one liners

My answers are not empty one liners .... if you care to read them that is.

To put up a video is easy. To answer to what I said its not so easy.... I said, among other things, that a truce will last forever if Islamists remove from their charter the complete destruction of Israel.

these are the words you offer up ?.. Meaningless jabber..what this woman has to say is intelligent and insightful maybe you should listen to it and responded to it with something more than
empty one liners

To put up a video is easy. To answer to what I said its not so easy.... I said, among other things, that a truce will last forever if Islamists remove from their charter the complete destruction of Israel.

There is one thing consistent about Israel supporters. They refuse to learn anything.

empty one liners

First you recognize no culpability on the part of Israel and make a broad and false statement ..then you say islamist not palestinians making palestinians responsible for ever word uttered by an "islamist"

Last edited:
oh shut up

edit to say to you .....go post another video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back