• Until 2013

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • For a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until a Political solution is found

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have and it is applicable, perhaps you should do a little more research. I suggest you read up on the Oslo Accords "the aim of Israeli–Palestinian negotiations was to establish a Palestinian Interim self-Government Authority, an elected Council, for the Palestinian people in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, for a transitional period not exceeding five years, leading to a permanent settlement based on UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, an integral part of the whole peace process."
And none of that gives Israel any right to be in Gaza or the West Bank.

242 and 338 have nothing to do with what you said they did.

As far as Oslo, since the Israeli's failed to live up to their side of the "Accord", that agreement is null and void.

There is no UN resolution that gives any of that land to Israel.

I have and it is applicable, perhaps you should do a little more research. I suggest you read up on the Oslo Accords "the aim of Israeli–Palestinian negotiations was to establish a Palestinian Interim self-Government Authority, an elected Council, for the Palestinian people in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, for a transitional period not exceeding five years, leading to a permanent settlement based on UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, an integral part of the whole peace process."

As far as Oslo, since the Israeli's failed to live up to their side of the "Accord", that agreement is null and void.

According to a key draftee of the Resolution 242 the language was painstaking deliberate and was intended to speak to Gaza as well as other territories. "Professor Eugene Rostow, then U.S. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs, went on record in 1991 to make this clear:

Resolution 242, which as undersecretary of state for political affairs between 1966 and 1969 I helped produce, calls on the parties to make peace and allows Israel to administer the territories it occupied in 1967 until ‘a just and lasting peace in the Middle East’ is achieved. When such a peace is made, Israel is required to withdraw its armed forces ‘from territories’ it occupied during the Six-Day War - not from ‘the’ territories nor from ‘all’ the territories, but from some of the territories, which included the Sinai Desert, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.” ( see Professor Eugene V. Rostow, The Future of Palestine, Institute for National Strategic Studies, November 1993. Professor Rostow was Sterling Professor of Law and Public Affairs Emeritus at Yale University and served as the Dean of Yale Law School (1955-66); Distinguished Research Professor of Law and Diplomacy, National Defense University; Adjunct Fellow, American Enterprise Institute. In 1967 as U.S. Under-Secretary of State for Political Affairs he become a key draftee of the UN Security Council Resolution 242.)

http://208.84.118.121/pf_1948to1967_un_242.php

Every Copy and Paste Needs To Be Linked To It's Source.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to a key draftee of the Resolution 242 the language was painstaking deliberate and was intended to speak to Gaza as well as other territories. "Professor Eugene Rostow, then U.S. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs, went on record in 1991 to make this clear:

Resolution 242, which as undersecretary of state for political affairs between 1966 and 1969 I helped produce, calls on the parties to make peace and allows Israel to administer the territories it occupied in 1967 until ‘a just and lasting peace in the Middle East’ is achieved. When such a peace is made, Israel is required to withdraw its armed forces ‘from territories’ it occupied during the Six-Day War - not from ‘the’ territories nor from ‘all’ the territories, but from some of the territories, which included the Sinai Desert, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.” ( see Professor Eugene V. Rostow, The Future of Palestine, Institute for National Strategic Studies, November 1993. Professor Rostow was Sterling Professor of Law and Public Affairs Emeritus at Yale University and served as the Dean of Yale Law School (1955-66); Distinguished Research Professor of Law and Diplomacy, National Defense University; Adjunct Fellow, American Enterprise Institute. In 1967 as U.S. Under-Secretary of State for Political Affairs he become a key draftee of the UN Security Council Resolution 242.)
Here's 242 in it's entirety.

Resolution 242 (1967)
of 22 November 1967

The Security Council,

Expressing its continuing concern with the grave situation in the Middle East,

Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security,

Emphasizing further that all Member States in their acceptance of the Charter of the United Nations have undertaken a commitment to act in accordance with Article 2 of the Charter,

1. Affirms that the fulfilment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

2. Affirms further the necessity

(a) For guaranteeing freedom of navigation through international waterways in the area;

(b) For achieving a just settlement of the refugee problem;

(c) For guaranteeing the territorial inviolability and political independence of every State in the area, through measures including the establishment of demilitarized zones;

3. Requests the Secretary-General to designate a Special Representative to proceed to the Middle East to establish and maintain contacts with the States concerned in order to promote agreement and assist efforts to achieve a peaceful and accepted settlement in accordance with the provisions and principles in this resolution;

4. Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council on the progress of the efforts of the Special Representative as soon as possible.
Where do you see it allowing Israel to administer the territories?

Where do you see the word Israel even mentioned?

Here's 242 in it's entirety.

Resolution 242 (1967)
of 22 November 1967

The Security Council,

Expressing its continuing concern with the grave situation in the Middle East,

Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security,

Emphasizing further that all Member States in their acceptance of the Charter of the United Nations have undertaken a commitment to act in accordance with Article 2 of the Charter,

1. Affirms that the fulfilment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

2. Affirms further the necessity

(a) For guaranteeing freedom of navigation through international waterways in the area;

(b) For achieving a just settlement of the refugee problem;

(c) For guaranteeing the territorial inviolability and political independence of every State in the area, through measures including the establishment of demilitarized zones;

3. Requests the Secretary-General to designate a Special Representative to proceed to the Middle East to establish and maintain contacts with the States concerned in order to promote agreement and assist efforts to achieve a peaceful and accepted settlement in accordance with the provisions and principles in this resolution;

4. Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council on the progress of the efforts of the Special Representative as soon as possible.
Where do you see it allowing Israel to administer the territories?

Where do you see the word Israel even mentioned?

Again do some research and come back and discuss.

WTF are you talking about? The research is right there in front of your face. I posted UN Resolution 242. And it doesn't say what you and your source says it does. The research is done. Unless, of coarse, you can explain what statement in 242 backs up your claim.

WTF are you talking about? The research is right there in front of your face. I posted UN Resolution 242. And it doesn't say what you and your source says it does. The research is done. Unless, of coarse, you can explain what statement in 242 backs up your claim.
I gave you one better, an actual key drafter of the resolution to explain....see post 109

I gave you one better, an actual key drafter of the resolution to explain....see post 109
His opinion of what it means, doesn't change the wording of the resolution.

But if you can tell me where in that resolution it says what he said it means, I might agree with you. But if you can't, there's no reason to give your argument any validity.

His opinion of what it means, doesn't change the wording of the resolution.

But if you can tell me where in that resolution it says what he said it means, I might agree with you. But if you can't, there's no reason to give your argument any validity.

He wrote the damn thing, he is the expert, this is not his "opinion" this is primary source material based on fact.

wow... Lots of islamists fanatics sharia law lovers in this forum...

So who is not on their side?

Who?

holy shit what a imbecile...
As you can all see, this sociopath Skitzo can't restrain himself from calling someone a derogatory name, such as "bitch." Poor guy, what would this Drama Queen (see his sniff, sniff that would make the old time actresses jealous of his ability to sniff, sniff all the time). Could it be that while you are always calling people imbeciles and other names, that the names you call others actually apply to you? Meanwhile, Skitzo, the real Nazis in Manhattan are wondering why you are always late for the Bund meeting down in Yorkville.

ya know, for someone who is roudy's BFF, ya really have little or no room to comment on anyone else's name-calling, and the same with the drama queen comment.

but what is really funny aboit your post is your final sentence, which does essentially the same thing you accuse hank of doing in the previous three sentences.

As you can all see, this sociopath Skitzo can't restrain himself from calling someone a derogatory name, such as "bitch." Poor guy, what would this Drama Queen (see his sniff, sniff that would make the old time actresses jealous of his ability to sniff, sniff all the time). Could it be that while you are always calling people imbeciles and other names, that the names you call others actually apply to you? Meanwhile, Skitzo, the real Nazis in Manhattan are wondering why you are always late for the Bund meeting down in Yorkville.

ya know, for someone who is roudy's BFF, ya really have little or no room to comment on anyone else's name-calling, and the same with the drama queen comment.

but what is really funny aboit your post is your final sentence, which does essentially the same thing you accuse hank of doing in the previous three sentences.

thanks dude, but I mostly ignore Hoss of late....he's refined ( stupid ) to an art: same stale line-up of dull-minded awkward sarcasm, and baseless personality attacks....as with everything the Zio-trash do, Hoss invokes a double-standard for name-calling: the Zio-chimps toss out their "Islamo-Nazi" and "anti-semite" lines ad nauseam, but when you tell them what they are the overly sensitive darlings get all huffy....my heart goes out to them:D
Thanks for your deep concern.

perhaps you should read the rules this board (and the law) has established regarding copyright violation.

Israel is not in Gaza. Israel unilaterally left Gaza. Gaza is now occupied by a franchise of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Israel is not in Gaza. Israel unilaterally left Gaza. Gaza is now occupied by a franchise of the Muslim Brotherhood.

uhhhhh once yet again incorrect you fertile idiot: Gaza was only abandoned by Israel in a formal sense: what does blockade mean to you idiot??? Routine incursions....air-strikes...targeted assassinations...border-control???? I am nothing less than awestruck by the cringeworthy levels of human stupidity virtually typified by clowns like you...you have zero intelligence and zero knowledge-base, yet somehow you bestow yourself the mystifying authority to comment on matters that completely elude you

BTW: the franchise in charge of Gaza was financially and politically sponsored by Israeli leaders to play-out the very role it now assumes....yet again your ignorance is stunning
I realize all the readers here have not seen Skitzo in action on other message boards under all his different screen names, but this is the same kind of screeching he has done all over the place. Only he is the brilliant one, and anyone who doesn't agree with his point of view is stupid, a moron, an imbecile, etc. etc. I think it makes him feel good about himself being able to call people names. In real life he is apparently Mr. Nothing, but here he wants to make like Mr. Big Shot -- a Mr. Know-it-all.

uhhhhh once yet again incorrect you fertile idiot: Gaza was only abandoned by Israel in a formal sense: what does blockade mean to you idiot??? Routine incursions....air-strikes...targeted assassinations...border-control???? I am nothing less than awestruck by the cringeworthy levels of human stupidity virtually typified by clowns like you...you have zero intelligence and zero knowledge-base, yet somehow you bestow yourself the mystifying authority to comment on matters that completely elude you

BTW: the franchise in charge of Gaza was financially and politically sponsored by Israeli leaders to play-out the very role it now assumes....yet again your ignorance is stunning

I'm afraid you found it uncomfortable to be corrected for your appalling ignorance at not understanding that Israel had unilaterally withdrawn from Gaza.

The rest of your stuttering, mumbling anf flaccid attempts at insult are more of your juvenile flailing araound at not being allowed at the grown-up table.

I'm afraid you found it uncomfortable to be corrected for your appalling ignorance at not understanding that Israel had unilaterally withdrawn from Gaza.

The rest of your stuttering, mumbling anf flaccid attempts at insult are more of your juvenile flailing araound at not being allowed at the grown-up table.

a number of posters who express far more patience than I have made generous attempts to politely correct your ignorance Hollie...correcting the vigorous stupidity that drives your ignorance is yet another concern....like most Israeli statements, one pays less attention to the rhetoric---and considerably more to the actions: Israel never withdrew from Gaza, as the critical history and events have clearly demonstrated and for the very reasons that were politely explained to you...unlike the more civil and polite posters here I do not suffer imbeciles like yourself with a good-natured grin...partially because I find your positioning morally reprehensible and in-line with Nazi ideology transfered to a Jewish narrative...to attenutate correct you are an idiot

Your self-inflicted humiliation at not knowing the facts is not going to be assuaged by juvenile stuttering and mumbling.

Actually the government in Gaza was elected and constitutionally established in March of 2007.

a number of posters who express far more patience than I have made generous attempts to politely correct your ignorance Hollie...correcting the vigorous stupidity that drives your ignorance is yet another concern....like most Israeli statements, one pays less attention to the rhetoric---and considerably more to the actions: Israel never withdrew from Gaza, as the critical history and events have clearly demonstrated and for the very reasons that were politely explained to you...unlike the more civil and polite posters here I do not suffer imbeciles like yourself with a good-natured grin...partially because I find your positioning morally reprehensible and in-line with Nazi ideology transfered to a Jewish narrative...to attenutate correct you are an idiot

Your self-inflicted humiliation at not knowing the facts is not going to be assuaged by juvenile stuttering and mumbling.

"self-inflicted humiliation"???? Hollie, stick with monosyllables dear, the big words only appear to confuse you: let me ask you a simple question: if Israel really withdrew from Gaza, kindly explain the repeated entries and IDF incursions...breaking into homes....targeted assassinations...air-strikes....curfews...and repeated violations of Gazans proposed autonomy...ohhhh I forgot the illegal blockade....quite a withdrawal hon....apparently even when contradiction stares you square in the face you don't notice it....:D

How do you manage to so forcefully and explicitly disassemble your own slathering stupidity? It must be due to your attempting to force a vocabulary you're not fluent with. Try sticking to terms and phrases that suit your limitations.

Regarding Gaza, I'll reiterate: Israel had unilaterally withdrawn... from Gaza... that means they removed their "stuff". You're whining about Israeli "alleged repeated entries and IDF incursions". That would only occur if Israel had previously withdrawn. See how that works?
One would not enter into Gaza if one was already in Gaza. I understand that even simple concepts elude you but if you're having trouble, raise your hand and ask questions. I'll keep it simple for you.

Remember: there are no stupid questions, only stupid people who flail their pom poms in furtherance of their Joooo hating agenda.

Your fumbling about while you dismantle your own claims is yet another embarassment for you.

Actually the government in Gaza was elected and constitutionally established in March of 2007.

Hamas maybe elected but it is an off shut of the Muslim brotherhood.

Forum List

Back