• Until 2013

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • For a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until a Political solution is found

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eots.... what would you do if You Tube didn't exist ...

pathetic.... then that's how it is online:puke::puke::puke:

Let all the poison that lurk in the mud hatch out .... you cowards!!!

you fucking Low Life drop dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no...even better

post another video from Youtube ...............

Lord what a moron he is! :lol::lol:

you fucking Low Life drop dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no...even better

post another video from Youtube ...............

Lord what a moron he is! :lol::lol:

oh ..yaaaaaa...you know you want it ...you want ! the youtubes !

well ok just for you....seeing as you asked

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE]Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina - YouTube[/ame]

The pin head posted another youtube video!
omg

There you have ladies and gents LOL

Idiots like him can't help themselves .... :lol::lol: this is too funny!

go on eots ... post another you tube yet :D

we are all waiting! :D

The pin head posted another youtube video!
omg

There you have ladies and gents LOL

Idiots like him can't help themselves .... :lol::lol: this is too funny!

go on eots ... post another you tube yet :D

we are all waiting! :D

She bitches but skye cant get enough of my youtubes..she can hardly wait for...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJGrIyt-X8]More, More More - Andrea True Connection (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

The Israeli's have a right to be in Gaza pursuant to UN resolution 242 & 338. Hamas' stated purpose is to destroy Israel. I do not see a long term peace or truce resulting with Hamas and their ideals..
242 doesn't say anything about Israel being in Gaza.

1. Affirms that the fulfilment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;
It tells Israel to get the fuck off land that isn't theirs.

And 338 just calls for a ceasefire.

1. Calls upon all parties to the present fighting to cease all firing and terminate all military activity immediately, no later than 12 hours after the moment of the adoption of this decision, in the positions they now occupy;

2. Calls upon the parties concerned to start immediately after the cease-fire the implementation of Security Council resolution 242 (1967) in all of its parts;
If you're going to cite resolutions, you should probably read them first.

True, there's no Israel there, only hamastan, of course.
Excellent idea! So when are we to expect palistanians and their cheerleaders to start actually reading "international laws" and somesuch they throw in right and left here?

Has anyone answered the question?

yes, a number of us have. israel violated the ceasefire by shootin at some gazans, killing one and wounding nine.

If the lastest killing doesn't blow things up again, how long will this truce last?

My first post says if the incident does not break the truce.

No one is accepting the border incident as breaking the truce, unless is can be conveniently used as an excuse. If Hamas would denounce their stated intention of destroying Israel, then maybe talks would result in something other than periods of peace. Israel's restrictions on Gaza are to prevent their destruction from happening.

So the conundrum is this. Will Hamas consider stepping away from the destruction of Israel, and if they do will Israel reduce the restrictions on Gaza, even to the point of establshing a Palestinian and Israeli state side by side? It seems Hamas must take the first move, but as long as Iran is behind them, supplying them...that won't happen. Fatah and the PLO have been weakened to the point that they have very little influence, but they seem the be the more rational of the Palestinian players.

Last edited:
Lipush---you do not understand ---Deach insists that Gazans have the right to kill jews

The Israeli's have a right to be in Gaza pursuant to UN resolution 242 & 338. Hamas' stated purpose is to destroy Israel. I do not see a long term peace or truce resulting with Hamas and their ideals..

1. Affirms that the fulfilment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;
It tells Israel to get the fuck off land that isn't theirs.

And 338 just calls for a ceasefire.

1. Calls upon all parties to the present fighting to cease all firing and terminate all military activity immediately, no later than 12 hours after the moment of the adoption of this decision, in the positions they now occupy;

2. Calls upon the parties concerned to start immediately after the cease-fire the implementation of Security Council resolution 242 (1967) in all of its parts;

I have and it is applicable, perhaps you should do a little more research. I suggest you read up on the Oslo Accords "the aim of Israeli–Palestinian negotiations was to establish a Palestinian Interim self-Government Authority, an elected Council, for the Palestinian people in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, for a transitional period not exceeding five years, leading to a permanent settlement based on UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, an integral part of the whole peace process."

I have and it is applicable, perhaps you should do a little more research. I suggest you read up on the Oslo Accords "the aim of Israeli–Palestinian negotiations was to establish a Palestinian Interim self-Government Authority, an elected Council, for the Palestinian people in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, for a transitional period not exceeding five years, leading to a permanent settlement based on UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, an integral part of the whole peace process."
And none of that gives Israel any right to be in Gaza or the West Bank.

242 and 338 have nothing to do with what you said they did.

As far as Oslo, since the Israeli's failed to live up to their side of the "Accord", that agreement is null and void.

There is no UN resolution that gives any of that land to Israel.

apparently even coherent sentences elude this nazi bitch with the iq of field poppies....seal has a dandy point skye...the idf is always on the lookout for morally paralyzed propaganda parrots....maybe you'll get lucky and they will post you in one of those newly-approved jewish settlements...you can roam the hillsides with the settler trash picking off little arab kids on their way to school...oh the heroism for the fatherland...sniff...sniff

wow... Lots of islamists fanatics sharia law lovers in this forum...

So who is not on their side?

Who?

holy shit what a imbecile...
As you can all see, this sociopath Skitzo can't restrain himself from calling someone a derogatory name, such as "bitch." Poor guy, what would this Drama Queen (see his sniff, sniff that would make the old time actresses jealous of his ability to sniff, sniff all the time). Could it be that while you are always calling people imbeciles and other names, that the names you call others actually apply to you? Meanwhile, Skitzo, the real Nazis in Manhattan are wondering why you are always late for the Bund meeting down in Yorkville.

Forum List

Back