How long do Floridians tolerate Dem recount fraud.

How long will we have to hear this lie about voter fraud?

How long do we have to wait before Republicans tell the truth?

Last edited:

You asked to show the fraud, there's the fraud....dumbass.

I knew you couldn't, loser.

Next time don't ask such a stupid-ass question when the answer is right in front of you....dumbass.

That was no answer, dope.

Explain the fraud if you can.

You may want to consider researching her past transgressions.

Nothing?

Go figure.

Next time don't ask such a stupid-ass question when the answer is right in front of you....dumbass.

You may want to consider an explanation of fraud, loser.

Oh my God. These Republicans are such dumb sh!ts, I swear.

Rick Scott is been governor for the last eight years. Republicans have been in power in Florida for ever.

They’ve reduced polling places in democratic areas, giving them crappy equipment, and done everything they could to suppress the vote in Florida and then they whine and cry when it is slow going counting the ballots on antiquated equipment.

They are even trying to get it over before the Votes from overseas from our soldiers show up. Those fukers don’t want anybody to vote except white people.

I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000.

Agreed. Trump needs to send in the 101st to make the democrats follow the law before there's any trouble

Rick Scott is been governor for the last eight years. Republicans have been in power in Florida for ever.

They’ve reduced polling places in democratic areas, giving them crappy equipment, and done everything they could to suppress the vote in Florida and then they whine and cry when it is slow going counting the ballots on antiquated equipment.

They are even trying to get it over before the Votes from overseas from our soldiers show up. Those fukers don’t want anybody to vote except white people.

We had the Flint Water department set up the Broward Country Vote machines

When do they just start a war and get it over with?

Well, once again its a talking point based on lie.

There is no fraud. The Recount that is currently underway in Florida is the result of the 2000 Bush v Gore Vote. The law was passed that called for an automatic recount was signed by a Republican Governor in order to avoid the shit storm that the 2000 Election caused.

Next.

All those recently "Discovered" Ballots at the Opa Lacka Florida Mail Distribution Center, well....well....well. Guess what all You Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping, Pussy Grabbing, GroppenFuhrer followers. Those ballots, if they are post marked prior to Election Day, that means by Federal Law and by Florida Law MUST BE COUNTED.

Rather than a lame Fucked News talking point, try something called the TRUTH.

The Right To Vote is a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECT RIGHT!!!!! Every Voter in Florida as the Right to expect their Vote to be Counted.

There is absolutely no evidence of Voter Fraud in Florida, only the Cry Baby Bull Shit of RePuBliKlans who see their dreams of Racist Fuck Wad RePuBliKlan becoming Governor. They also had wet dreams of Rick Scott becoming Senator...ain't gonna happen.

RePuBliKlans Hate Democracy. That much is clear.

Last edited:

We had the Flint Water department set up the Broward Country Vote machines

It was a Republican appointed emergency manager that screwed up Flint's water just as it's a republican AG in charge of Florida's election.

stop trying to UNDERMINE the process with conspiracy crap....

Formerly, you were simply a dunce, you've plummeted to lying low-life dunce.

The suddenly discovered 93,000 new ballots
Count provisional ballots
Non-citizen's ballots
After-election day ballots

"rampant fraud...."

In their lawsuit against Broward County, Scott and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) allege that officials there are hiding critical information about the number of votes cast and counted.

...a violation of the Florida Constitution,” as well as the state’s public records act, by Broward officials who had not turned over requested records.

"unwilling to disclose records revealing how many electors voted, how many ballots have been canvassed, and how many ballots remain to be canvassed,"

...dramatically increased – another 93,000 votes were cast, or somehow they came up with 93,000 votes after election night."

Lawyers for Nelson and Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum on Friday had objected to the rejection of a provisional ballot cast by a noncitizen, according to a transcript obtained by Fox News.
"His lawyers said that a noncitizen should vote, that’s one. Two, he’s gone to trial and said that fraudulent ballots should be counted, ballots have already been thrown out because they were not done properly. He said those should be counted."
GOP Senate candidate Rick Scott: 'Sen. Nelson is clearly trying to commit fraud' to win election

But, heck....nothing new for Democrats:

And here's a Democrat President telling illegal aliens to vote:

@ 0:20...Obama: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

You may want to consider an explanation of fraud, loser.
fraud
[frôd]
NOUN
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
synonyms:
fraudulence · sharp practice · cheating · swindling · trickery · artifice · deceit · deception · double-dealing · duplicity · treachery · chicanery · skulduggery · imposture ·
[more]
  • a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Here ya go, and she definitely qualifies....dumbass.

Nothing?

Go figure.

They won't.

This is what they'd find:

"It’s hard to think of a more suspect outfit than the Broward County Elections Board, a starring buffoon in the 2000 Bush v. Gore hanging-chad farce. The board got a new chief after that debacle, but Governor Jeb Bush had to fire her in 2003, once the cronies she’d hired made a shambles of the 2002 balloting by opening polls late and closing them early.

Bush’s next appointment, current incumbent Brenda Snipes—like her predecessor a black woman Democrat, picked to defuse a political explosion on the firing of the only other black woman Democratic county official—has proved little better.
Her board didn’t deliver 58,000 absentee ballots in the 2004 election, and it “lost” 1,000 ballots in the 2012 election.

Snipes broke the law in the 2016 election by posting results before the legal time, by destroying ballots before the law allowed, and by leaving a voter amendment off some ballots. In the current election, she has consistently failed to give updates on the number of uncounted ballots, as the law demands.

One of her deputies says that a now-empty ballot box found in a closet in a school-auditorium polling place was just left behind, pending collection. “There’s no way I could pick up everything in two days,” the overburdened official avers. Little wonder that defeated Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has recanted his concession to Ron DeSantis. In Florida, why not keep on rolling the dice?"
Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

"Florida Recount Finally Wraps Up, Al Gore Declared President
FLORIDA—As Florida finally wrapped up its contentious recount of the votes tallied in the recent midterm elections, a winner was finally declared: Al Gore is now the president of the United States.

The recount process at long last found the "missing votes" that would have handed Gore the presidency back in 2000, making him the official president of the country.

"Well, it's about time," Gore said in his acceptance speech. "Thanks to all the fine people that made this happen. It really is too bad that the earth is going to be destroyed by fire by 2015--err, I mean, 2019, or else I could really savor my presidency."

Gore will be granted two terms as US president, ousting President Trump and canceling the 2020 election. "We just assume he would have won again and ushered in a liberal golden age," said an election official. "So he's got 8 years to reclaim his lost time. Make the most of it, Al, and great job. You deserve it!"
Florida Recount Finally Wraps Up, Al Gore Declared President

Forum List

Back