How long do Floridians tolerate Dem recount fraud.

With out having any insider info it does looks like one side or the other has been cooking the books for something like forever,
as the Republicans have had almost all the power in Florida for about 8 years a hard look there seems in order.
All government employees from all states need to get there hand out of the cookie jar & support one person one vote

When do they just start a war and get it over with?

Democrats are not human and no civilized society can survive them. We need to see this fact soon. In every race or election they try to throw sand in the gears when they lose. Barbarians and vandals destroying what they cant have.
Voting out democrats is not the solution. We have done that.

I knew you couldn't, loser.

Next time don't ask such a stupid-ass question when the answer is right in front of you....dumbass.

That was no answer, dope.

Explain the fraud if you can.

You may want to consider researching her past transgressions.

You may want to consider an explanation of fraud, loser.
fraud
[frôd]
NOUN
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
synonyms:
fraudulence · sharp practice · cheating · swindling · trickery · artifice · deceit · deception · double-dealing · duplicity · treachery · chicanery · skulduggery · imposture ·
[more]
  • a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Here ya go, and she definitely qualifies....dumbass.

Explain the fraud you suggest, dope. Not a definition of the word.

I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000.

The Supreme Courts stopped the fraud, you liar.

There was no fraud when the SC stopped the recount in 2000. The rent a riot happened way before that. Your handlers have fail to provide you with proper context again.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Sooo.....we've proven you were lying, huh?

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t referring to your reputation.

Democrats are not human and no civilized society can survive them. We need to see this fact soon. In every race or election they try to throw sand in the gears when they lose. Barbarians and vandals destroying what they cant have.
Voting out democrats is not the solution. We have done that.

All the evidence isn't in yet....but they may prove to be human.

This sort of human:

"During the Siege of Madrid in the Spanish Civil War, Nationalist general Emilio Mola told a journalist in 1936 that as his four columns of troops approached Madrid, a "fifth column" (Spanish: Quinta columna) of supporters inside the city would support him and undermine the Republican government from within."
Fifth column - Wikipedia

Other than that, your post is spot on.

With out having any insider info it does looks like one side or the other has been cooking the books for something like forever,
as the Republicans have had almost all the power in Florida for about 8 years a hard look there seems in order.
All government employees from all states need to get there hand out of the cookie jar & support one person one vote

".... it does looks like one side or the other has been cooking the books for something like forever,
as the Republicans have had almost all the power in Florida for about 8 years ...."

So....the Republicans are counting illegal votes to give the election to the Democrats????

Are you nuts??????

I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000.

There was no fraud when the SC stopped the recount in 2000. The rent a riot happened way before that. Your handlers have fail to provide you with proper context again.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t referring to your reputation.

Are you pretending to be ignorant?

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

I'm exposing a liar......you.

I'd suggest you refrain from lying....but then you'd be mute....and blind.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Folks might read your post as supporting this liar.....are you?

He said "I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Is that you're statement, too?

'Cause, if it is....I'll have to destroy you as well.

The Democrat must be too close down there.
Repubs are such sore losers.
WAIT! The Republicans are ahead! What is the problem?
Ever heard of the term, lawful? Or the terms election integrity? 90,000 votes were found 2 days after the count was due, and while election laws were broken, and legally appointed observers were denied viewing of the counts, clerks illegally make new ballots for supposed damaged ballots, out of eyesight, that are no longer available, rather than being held by the canvassing board, as the law states must be done. Illegal votes they admit are mixed in with legal votes, as they accidentally mixed them together.
Sorry you don’t think your vote should be counted in a transparent and lawful fashion.

GOPers in Fla. can only blame themselves. They've known for 18 years what they are dealing with in Broward and Palm counties and should have taken it into account instead of counting on the fraudsters to do it honestly this time. Lucy, football, and Charlie Brown.
Maybe they need a GoFundMe page to raise money for new voting machines? Or something.

Ever heard of the term, lawful? Or the terms election integrity? 90,000 votes were found 2 days after the count was due, and while election laws were broken, and legally appointed observers were denied viewing of the counts, clerks illegally make new ballots for supposed damaged ballots, out of eyesight, that are no longer available, rather than being held by the canvassing board, as the law states must be done. Illegal votes they admit are mixed in with legal votes, as they accidentally mixed them together.
Sorry you don’t think your vote should be counted in a transparent and lawful fashion.
If that's true, why is the state poobah who oversees these things saying there is no problem? What's the other side of that story?

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Folks might read your post as supporting this liar.....are you?

He said "I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Is that you're statement, too?

'Cause, if it is....I'll have to destroy you as well.
Don't you know by now that any enemy of my enemy is my friend?

GOPers in Fla. can only blame themselves. They've known for 18 years what they are dealing with in Broward and Palm counties and should have taken it into account instead of counting on the fraudsters to do it honestly this time. Lucy, football, and Charlie Brown.
Maybe they need a GoFundMe page to raise money for new voting machines? Or something.
No, When Snipes was found to have illegally destroyed ballots after a judges order to preserve them, she should have been removed. She wasn’t, because the last official removed there due to corruption, blamed it on racism and Scott was foolishly worried about that accusation again, even though he isn’t the one that removed the prior one. The same thing in Palm Beach, after the previous fiascos there, she should have also been removed, but fear over false accusations of racism once again prevented them from doing it. And Crist, an Ind turned Dem, wouldn’t remove either.

They haven’t even investigated it. Said they weren’t ordered to, just asked. Their words, not mine. They have since been ordered to, today, but we shall see
If that's true, why is the state poobah who oversees these things saying there is no problem? What's the other side of that story?

Forum List

Back