Why I don't want Pelosi for speaker

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I want the most extreme "progressive" clown they can elect! Make it even easier with some whack job at the helm showing America what they get when they elect idiots to office to take back congress with supermajorities in 2020....Pelosi is old enough and been in politics long enough to know to go full crazy....these younger ones not so much....So who do ya think will replace her? I want Occasio-Cortez LMAO!

I want the most extreme "progressive" clown they can elect! Make it even easier with some whack job at the helm showing America what they get when they elect idiots to office to take back congress with supermajorities in 2020....Pelosi is old enough and been in politics long enough to know to go full crazy....these younger ones not so much....So who do ya think will replace her? I want Occasio-Cortez LMAO!
I didn't realize you were a Democrat.

From what I am seeing, it does not matter how totally insane crazy they are to the masses of brain dead media fed imbeciles who continue to vote for failure. And, even if the dims do win everything and the country goes to hell like Venezuela, guess what? It will be Trumps fault, with a small helping of Bush and Reagan on the side. There is no reason or sanity left when you vote for death.

I didn't realize you were a Democrat.
I'm not. I want the most radical democrat there is as speaker....small districts wanted a democrat to control them give them the most whacked out leftist they have as speaker...let the country see how crazy these leftists can be. I am neither republican nor democrat.

Forum List

Back