How long do Floridians tolerate Dem recount fraud.

There was no fraud when the SC stopped the recount in 2000. The rent a riot happened way before that. Your handlers have fail to provide you with proper context again.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Sooo.....we've proven you were lying, huh?

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t referring to your reputation.

Are you pretending to be ignorant?
No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Folks might read your post as supporting this liar.....are you?

He said "I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Is that you're statement, too?

'Cause, if it is....I'll have to destroy you as well.
Don't you know by now that any enemy of my enemy is my friend?

That's your mistake....

You should have learned two things by now:

1. When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.

The Supreme Courts stopped the fraud, you liar.

There was no fraud when the SC stopped the recount in 2000. The rent a riot happened way before that. Your handlers have fail to provide you with proper context again.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t referring to your reputation.

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

He said "I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Poor PC. Her handlers didn't provide her with proper context in the 2000 election. Here ya go

"On the surface, it looked like the good people of Miami at their worst again. Last week's melee at the county offices here -- followed by the local canvassing board's abrupt cancellation of a hand recount -- had all the trademarks of Miami's notorious tantrum politics. Screaming, shoving, fist-waving, intimidation, ties to Elian Gonzalez and even hints of good ol' Cuban-American political corruption.

But the fact is that the fracas at Miami's recount headquarters was engineered and carried out by Republican Party operatives imported from the heartland, far from South Florida......."

Miami’s rent-a-riot

They haven’t even investigated it. Said they weren’t ordered to, just asked. Their words, not mine. They have since been ordered to, today, but we shall see
The Democrat must be too close down there.
Repubs are such sore losers.
WAIT! The Republicans are ahead! What is the problem?
Ever heard of the term, lawful? Or the terms election integrity? 90,000 votes were found 2 days after the count was due, and while election laws were broken, and legally appointed observers were denied viewing of the counts, clerks illegally make new ballots for supposed damaged ballots, out of eyesight, that are no longer available, rather than being held by the canvassing board, as the law states must be done. Illegal votes they admit are mixed in with legal votes, as they accidentally mixed them together.
Sorry you don’t think your vote should be counted in a transparent and lawful fashion.
If that's true, why is the state poobah who oversees these things saying there is no problem? What's the other side of that story?
I heard about that clerk not following the rules for copying those ballots, and if that is all true, you're right she should be fired. I don't know what makes you think she made them all Democratic votes, though.

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

That's your mistake....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.
If you lie down with pigs, you might wake up with bacon but most likely you'll just be muddy and smell bad. and the pigs love it

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Poor PC. Her handlers didn't provide her with proper context in the 2000 election. Here ya go

"On the surface, it looked like the good people of Miami at their worst again. Last week's melee at the county offices here -- followed by the local canvassing board's abrupt cancellation of a hand recount -- had all the trademarks of Miami's notorious tantrum politics. Screaming, shoving, fist-waving, intimidation, ties to Elian Gonzalez and even hints of good ol' Cuban-American political corruption.

But the fact is that the fracas at Miami's recount headquarters was engineered and carried out by Republican Party operatives imported from the heartland, far from South Florida......."

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You lied when you wrote this:

The Republicans didn't stop the recount, did they.

Who did?

"The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. "
2000 United States presidential election recount in Florida - Wikipedia

I just ripped you a new one, huh?

Actually, you didn’t keep up. Several media outlets did their own counts after the election and found Bush won, regardless.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Miami’s rent-a-riot

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Soooo......when do you change your avi to "LyingBoo"????

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

That's your mistake....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.
If you lie down with pigs, you might wake up with bacon but most likely you'll just be muddy and smell bad. and the pigs love it

Sooo.....when do you change your avi to "Liar'sPal"?

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

That's your mistake....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.

1. When you lie down with PC you wake up stupid.

2. She is always wrong.

We don’t know what she did. That is the whole damn point. Your bias is showing.
They haven’t even investigated it. Said they weren’t ordered to, just asked. Their words, not mine. They have since been ordered to, today, but we shall see
The Democrat must be too close down there.
Repubs are such sore losers.
Ever heard of the term, lawful? Or the terms election integrity? 90,000 votes were found 2 days after the count was due, and while election laws were broken, and legally appointed observers were denied viewing of the counts, clerks illegally make new ballots for supposed damaged ballots, out of eyesight, that are no longer available, rather than being held by the canvassing board, as the law states must be done. Illegal votes they admit are mixed in with legal votes, as they accidentally mixed them together.
Sorry you don’t think your vote should be counted in a transparent and lawful fashion.
If that's true, why is the state poobah who oversees these things saying there is no problem? What's the other side of that story?
I heard about that clerk not following the rules for copying those ballots, and if that is all true, you're right she should be fired. I don't know what makes you think she made them all Democratic votes, though.

You wish.
No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

That's your mistake....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.

2. She is always wrong.

You wrote this:

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Sooo ..... still can't make a point?

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

That's your mistake....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.

2. She is always wrong.

Who stopped the recount in 2000?????

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Sooo ..... still can't make a point?

The point is you lied, and I caught you.

You lied when you wrote this:

The Republicans didn't stop the recount, did they.

Who did?

"The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. "
2000 United States presidential election recount in Florida - Wikipedia

I just ripped you a new one, huh?

When do they just start a war and get it over with?

Democrats are not human and no civilized society can survive them. We need to see this fact soon. In every race or election they try to throw sand in the gears when they lose. Barbarians and vandals destroying what they cant have.
Voting out democrats is not the solution. We have done that.

All the evidence isn't in yet....but they may prove to be human.

This sort of human:

"During the Siege of Madrid in the Spanish Civil War, Nationalist general Emilio Mola told a journalist in 1936 that as his four columns of troops approached Madrid, a "fifth column" (Spanish: Quinta columna) of supporters inside the city would support him and undermine the Republican government from within."
Fifth column - Wikipedia

Other than that, your post is spot on.

You are a sweethert poiticalchic but I am sorry...the evidence is in. These people started by attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government. They cant win so they they throw a wrench in the works.
Good people can be overcome by organized evil if they dont recognize it. And we do know there are empty bodies running around..soulless. They are called psychopaths. And the Democrat Party is what happens when psychopathy becomes a political cause.
How many votes and elections have to be stolen from you before you realize you are dealing with an enemy which hates you?

After I read want I wrote, it made me puke. :puke:

You wish.
Careful now, eddie.

That's your mistake....

...and, most pertinent:

2. I'm never wrong.

2. She is always wrong.

When do they just start a war and get it over with?

Democrats are not human and no civilized society can survive them. We need to see this fact soon. In every race or election they try to throw sand in the gears when they lose. Barbarians and vandals destroying what they cant have.
Voting out democrats is not the solution. We have done that.

All the evidence isn't in yet....but they may prove to be human.

This sort of human:

"During the Siege of Madrid in the Spanish Civil War, Nationalist general Emilio Mola told a journalist in 1936 that as his four columns of troops approached Madrid, a "fifth column" (Spanish: Quinta columna) of supporters inside the city would support him and undermine the Republican government from within."
Fifth column - Wikipedia

Other than that, your post is spot on.

You are a sweethert poiticalchic but I am sorry...the evidence is in. These people started by attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government. They cant win so they they throw a wrench in the works.
Good people can be overcome by organized evil if they dont recognize it.
How many votes and elections have to be stolen from you before you realize you are dealing with an enemy which hates you?

I must admit.....there's a great amount of evidence on your side...."attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government."

Based on same.....this executive order is still in effect....maybe we can get Trump to issue one covering Democrats:

The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.[1]

… the bill was drafted with the intention of tackling the root of the communist problem in the United States: the Communist Party. In its second section, the CCA of 1954 portrayed the American Communist Party as an “agency of a hostile foreign power.”[2] The Party was described as “an instrumentality of a conspiracy to overthrow the government,” and as a “clear, present, and continuing danger to the security of the United States.”[2]The Act made membership to the Communist Party a criminal act and stipulated that all Party members would be sanctioned with up to a $10,000 fine or imprisonment for five years or both. Additionally, according to the third section, the Communist Party would be deprived of “the rights, privileges, and immunities of a legal body.

· Introduced in the Senate as S. 3706

· Passed the Senate on August 12, 1954 (85-0)

· Passed the House on August 16, 1954 (305-2)

· Reported by the joint conference committee onAugust 19, 1954; agreed to by the Senate on August 19, 1954 (79-0) and by the House on August 19, 1954 (266-2)

· Signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower onAugust 24, 1954

In 1973, a federal district court in Arizona decided that the act was unconstitutional and Arizona could not keep the party off the ballot in the 1972 general election (Blawis v. Bolin). In 1961, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the act did not bar the party from participating in New York's unemployment insurance system (Communist Party v. Catherwood)

However, the Supreme Court of the United States has not ruled on the act's constitutionality. Despite that, no administration has tried to enforce it. The provisions of the act outlawing the party have not been repealed. Nevertheless, the Communist Party USA continues to exist in the 21st century.

Communist Control Act of 1954 - Wikipedia

The myth of voter ‘fraud’ is an article of religious faith among Republicans.

Unwilling to accept the fact that the voters have rejected a Republican candidate – and have in fact rejected the GOP’s agenda – Republicans will invariably attempt to propagate the lie of voter ‘fraud,’ when in fact the Republican candidate lost the election having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘fraud.’

Myth of Voter Fraud

“It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing voter fraud.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly, and falsely, claimed millions voted illegally. Yet examination after examination of voter fraud claims reveal fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Election officials and leaders of the president’s own party also agree fraud is not widespread.”

Myth of Voter Fraud

We don’t know what she did. That is the whole damn point. Your bias is showing.
Yours isn't, though. lol

The myth of voter ‘fraud’ is an article of religious faith among Republicans.

Unwilling to accept the fact that the voters have rejected a Republican candidate – and have in fact rejected the GOP’s agenda – Republicans will invariably attempt to propagate the lie of voter ‘fraud,’ when in fact the Republican candidate lost the election having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘fraud.’

Myth of Voter Fraud

“It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing voter fraud.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly, and falsely, claimed millions voted illegally. Yet examination after examination of voter fraud claims reveal fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Election officials and leaders of the president’s own party also agree fraud is not widespread.”

Myth of Voter Fraud
But what's up with that clerk, Clayton? Why didn't she follow protocol?

Forum List

Back