How long do Floridians tolerate Dem recount fraud.

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Folks might read your post as supporting this liar.....are you?

He said "I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Is that you're statement, too?

'Cause, if it is....I'll have to destroy you as well.

Poor PC. Her handlers didn't provide her with proper context in the 2000 election. Here ya go

"On the surface, it looked like the good people of Miami at their worst again. Last week's melee at the county offices here -- followed by the local canvassing board's abrupt cancellation of a hand recount -- had all the trademarks of Miami's notorious tantrum politics. Screaming, shoving, fist-waving, intimidation, ties to Elian Gonzalez and even hints of good ol' Cuban-American political corruption.

But the fact is that the fracas at Miami's recount headquarters was engineered and carried out by Republican Party operatives imported from the heartland, far from South Florida......."

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Soooo......when do you change your avi to "LyingBoo"????

Sooo ..... still can't make a point?

The point is you lied, and I caught you.

You lied when you wrote this:

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

The Republicans didn't stop the recount, did they.

Who did?

"The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. "
2000 United States presidential election recount in Florida - Wikipedia

I just ripped you a new one, huh?

I can't help it if you fail to understand what happened long before the SC got involved.

Wednesday's upheaval came suddenly and unexpectedly. With the Sunday deadline mandated by the Florida State Supreme Court fast approaching, the three-person canvassing board decided to scrap a total recount and tally only contested ballots. The board also announced it would move its operation to a smaller room closer to the computerized ballot-scanning machines in order to speed up the count. Despite the fact that observers and pool media could still be admitted, the GOP's Miami team, which had been decrying possible corruption in the count all along as Gore picked up another 157 votes, decided it was time to act.

On hearing of the decision to move the vote tally, Sweeney uttered a three-word order to his troops: "Shut it down." Those words were reported by Paul Gigot, who was in the room with GOP operatives, in his Wall Street Journal column Friday.

Within minutes, some two dozen GOP recount observers and other Bush supporters had begun pounding on the doors and windows of the county elections tallying room on the 19th floor of the building. They demanded to be admitted and chanted, "Stop the count. Stop the fraud." Television cameras showed the protesters trying to force their way into the room.

According to Gigot, who was with Republican leaders at the protest, the GOP forces also threatened to unleash the vociferous Cuban-American community on the recount workers. "One thousand local Cuban Republicans were on the way," they said. But they never seemed to materialize.

"There were two or three loud Cubans but most of the people I talked to were white, mostly men, from Oklahoma, Texas, mostly Southern states," says Sunday Times correspondent Rhodes. "They were talking on cellphones, probably to people nearby, telling them to get in there right away and bring as many people as they could."

One of the main targets of the demonstrators was Democratic County Chairman Joe Geller. Geller, who had gone to the elections office to request an unused sample ballot, was mobbed by the protesters as he left those offices. They accused him of stealing a ballot.

"I requested it, which I'm entitled to do," says Geller. "It was clearly marked 'sample ballot for use by Democratic Party.' The whole transaction was out in the open and all very calmly done. This Republican observer -- a woman with blond hair, a suit and clipboard -- was watching the whole thing. But the moment I started to walk away, she sicced the crowd on me. She said I was stealing a ballot and they surrounded me. It was all orchestrated," he alleges.

Television cameras captured those frantic scenes and broadcast them to a riveted global audience.

"Suddenly, I was surrounded by a screaming, shoving, insane crowd, shouting that I had done something I hadn't done," Geller says. "People grabbing at me and my clothes and there was almost no security. I couldn't believe those people weren't arrested."

Geller was unhurt, but he raised the question of the lack of security in County Hall and criticized Democratic Cuban-American Mayor Alex Penelas, who basically broke with the party after the Elian affair and did not campaign for Gore in the city. In fact, some two weeks before the election, he led a trade delegation from the county to Spain, and did not return until just before the balloting took place. Penelas has said publicly that he chose to "stay above the fray." A spokesman for the mayor said Monday that he had done everything possible to facilitate the recount.

But rumors abound in Miami that Penelas may soon switch parties.

Geller, who himself wants to gain support for his party in the exile community, mentions more than once that there were few Cubans in the rowdy crowd.

"This was not a Miami moment. It was outsiders, Hitler youth, sent in by the Republicans to intimidate the election officials," he says.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Furthermore, Floridians change their law because of the above intimidation tactics.

Careful now, eddie.

He said "I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

Poor PC. Her handlers didn't provide her with proper context in the 2000 election. Here ya go

"On the surface, it looked like the good people of Miami at their worst again. Last week's melee at the county offices here -- followed by the local canvassing board's abrupt cancellation of a hand recount -- had all the trademarks of Miami's notorious tantrum politics. Screaming, shoving, fist-waving, intimidation, ties to Elian Gonzalez and even hints of good ol' Cuban-American political corruption.

But the fact is that the fracas at Miami's recount headquarters was engineered and carried out by Republican Party operatives imported from the heartland, far from South Florida......."

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Soooo......when do you change your avi to "LyingBoo"????

Sooo ..... still can't make a point?

The point is you lied, and I caught you.

You lied when you wrote this:

"I don't think Republican will be able to use the threat of violence stop the recount like they did in 2000."

The Republicans didn't stop the recount, did they.

Who did?

"The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. "

I just ripped you a new one, huh?

I can't help it if you fail to understand what happened long before the SC got involved.

Wednesday's upheaval came suddenly and unexpectedly. With the Sunday deadline mandated by the Florida State Supreme Court fast approaching, the three-person canvassing board decided to scrap a total recount and tally only contested ballots. The board also announced it would move its operation to a smaller room closer to the computerized ballot-scanning machines in order to speed up the count. Despite the fact that observers and pool media could still be admitted, the GOP's Miami team, which had been decrying possible corruption in the count all along as Gore picked up another 157 votes, decided it was time to act.

On hearing of the decision to move the vote tally, Sweeney uttered a three-word order to his troops: "Shut it down." Those words were reported by Paul Gigot, who was in the room with GOP operatives, in his Wall Street Journal column Friday.

Within minutes, some two dozen GOP recount observers and other Bush supporters had begun pounding on the doors and windows of the county elections tallying room on the 19th floor of the building. They demanded to be admitted and chanted, "Stop the count. Stop the fraud." Television cameras showed the protesters trying to force their way into the room.

According to Gigot, who was with Republican leaders at the protest, the GOP forces also threatened to unleash the vociferous Cuban-American community on the recount workers. "One thousand local Cuban Republicans were on the way," they said. But they never seemed to materialize.

"There were two or three loud Cubans but most of the people I talked to were white, mostly men, from Oklahoma, Texas, mostly Southern states," says Sunday Times correspondent Rhodes. "They were talking on cellphones, probably to people nearby, telling them to get in there right away and bring as many people as they could."

One of the main targets of the demonstrators was Democratic County Chairman Joe Geller. Geller, who had gone to the elections office to request an unused sample ballot, was mobbed by the protesters as he left those offices. They accused him of stealing a ballot.

"I requested it, which I'm entitled to do," says Geller. "It was clearly marked 'sample ballot for use by Democratic Party.' The whole transaction was out in the open and all very calmly done. This Republican observer -- a woman with blond hair, a suit and clipboard -- was watching the whole thing. But the moment I started to walk away, she sicced the crowd on me. She said I was stealing a ballot and they surrounded me. It was all orchestrated," he alleges.

Television cameras captured those frantic scenes and broadcast them to a riveted global audience.

"Suddenly, I was surrounded by a screaming, shoving, insane crowd, shouting that I had done something I hadn't done," Geller says. "People grabbing at me and my clothes and there was almost no security. I couldn't believe those people weren't arrested."

Geller was unhurt, but he raised the question of the lack of security in County Hall and criticized Democratic Cuban-American Mayor Alex Penelas, who basically broke with the party after the Elian affair and did not campaign for Gore in the city. In fact, some two weeks before the election, he led a trade delegation from the county to Spain, and did not return until just before the balloting took place. Penelas has said publicly that he chose to "stay above the fray." A spokesman for the mayor said Monday that he had done everything possible to facilitate the recount.

But rumors abound in Miami that Penelas may soon switch parties.

Geller, who himself wants to gain support for his party in the exile community, mentions more than once that there were few Cubans in the rowdy crowd.

"This was not a Miami moment. It was outsiders, Hitler youth, sent in by the Republicans to intimidate the election officials," he says.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Furthermore, Floridians change their law because of the above intimidation tactics.

"... what happened long before the SC got involved."

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat as a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Now......it wasn't, as you claimed, the Republicans who stopped the 2000 recount....was it.

Who stopped the 2000 recount?????

And....after you admit it.....admit that you've helped prove again....

..... that I am never wrong.

The democrat Party has a proud tradition of cheating and ignoring laws -- until the 101st shows up

Democrats don't believe laws apply to them.....

Here's one now:

"Telling these caravan people to come here legally is basically the same telling them not to come here. You can pretend you are atually for immigration from threse countries when you just don't want these kind of immigrants."
When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

If you don't believe he's a Liberal government school grad, check out the spelling.

And here's a Democrat President telling illegal aliens to vote:

@ 0:20...Obama: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Might help if you knew the diff between an adjective and a noun.
Orange blob zero Ed cultist?

That wasn't my point. You see GOP operatives intimidated election officials with violence to shut down the legal recount. In 2000 it worked. Not going to work in 2018.

Actually, you didn’t keep up. Several media outlets did their own counts after the election and found Bush won, regardless.
You wrote this:

Sooo.....we've proven you were lying, huh?

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t referring to your reputation.

Are you pretending to be ignorant?
No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

The democrat Party has a proud tradition of cheating and ignoring laws -- until the 101st shows up

Here's one now:

"Telling these caravan people to come here legally is basically the same telling them not to come here. You can pretend you are atually for immigration from threse countries when you just don't want these kind of immigrants."

If you don't believe he's a Liberal government school grad, check out the spelling.

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

Sooooo.....which variety are you?

I expect to see Republicans doing the same thing in the future in state-wide elections. You now have the recipe.

Go to paper ballots in heavy red counties, and when the results come in that are not favorable, delay the final results while your team of Rs sit in a room "restoring torn or damaged ballots" in favor of the GOP candidate.

MAGICALLY, that slim Dem lead will dwindle until the GOP candidate wins by a miraculously narrow margin, when it looked like the Dem would win. That GOP county miraculously comes through to undo the results of blue counties.

That wasn't my point. You see GOP operatives intimidated election officials with violence to shut down the legal recount. In 2000 it worked. Not going to work in 2018.

Actually, you didn’t keep up. Several media outlets did their own counts after the election and found Bush won, regardless.
Are you pretending to be ignorant?
No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Did you write this?

Are you trying to retract it now?

Who stopped the recount in 2000?????

No pretense at all

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Did you write this?

C_Chamber_Pot used an emoticon in place of a reply.

Perhaps he'd care to answer.

Odds are he won’t, or if he does he will use obfuscation once again.

Careful now, eddie.

Miami’s rent-a-riot

Did you write this?

C_Chamber_Pot used an emoticon in place of a reply.

Perhaps he'd care to answer.

I expect to see Republicans doing the same thing in the future in state-wide elections. You now have the recipe.

Go to paper ballots in heavy red counties, and when the results come in that are not favorable, delay the final results while your team of Rs sit in a room "restoring torn or damaged ballots" in favor of the GOP candidate.

MAGICALLY, that slim Dem lead will dwindle until the GOP candidate wins by a miraculously narrow margin, when it looked like the Dem would win. That GOP county miraculously comes through to undo the results of blue counties.

Except it isn't the parties that count the ballots.

Actually, their party members have been, until a judge finally put a halt to it, but not ordering those already counted be recounted.

Except it isn't the parties that count the ballots.

When do they just start a war and get it over with?

Democrats are not human and no civilized society can survive them. We need to see this fact soon. In every race or election they try to throw sand in the gears when they lose. Barbarians and vandals destroying what they cant have.
Voting out democrats is not the solution. We have done that.

All the evidence isn't in yet....but they may prove to be human.

This sort of human:

"During the Siege of Madrid in the Spanish Civil War, Nationalist general Emilio Mola told a journalist in 1936 that as his four columns of troops approached Madrid, a "fifth column" (Spanish: Quinta columna) of supporters inside the city would support him and undermine the Republican government from within."
Fifth column - Wikipedia

Other than that, your post is spot on.

You are a sweethert poiticalchic but I am sorry...the evidence is in. These people started by attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government. They cant win so they they throw a wrench in the works.
Good people can be overcome by organized evil if they dont recognize it.
How many votes and elections have to be stolen from you before you realize you are dealing with an enemy which hates you?

I must admit.....there's a great amount of evidence on your side...."attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government."

Based on same.....this executive order is still in effect....maybe we can get Trump to issue one covering Democrats:

The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.[1]

… the bill was drafted with the intention of tackling the root of the communist problem in the United States: the Communist Party. In its second section, the CCA of 1954 portrayed the American Communist Party as an “agency of a hostile foreign power.”[2] The Party was described as “an instrumentality of a conspiracy to overthrow the government,” and as a “clear, present, and continuing danger to the security of the United States.”[2]The Act made membership to the Communist Party a criminal act and stipulated that all Party members would be sanctioned with up to a $10,000 fine or imprisonment for five years or both. Additionally, according to the third section, the Communist Party would be deprived of “the rights, privileges, and immunities of a legal body.

· Introduced in the Senate as S. 3706

· Passed the Senate on August 12, 1954 (85-0)

· Passed the House on August 16, 1954 (305-2)

· Reported by the joint conference committee onAugust 19, 1954; agreed to by the Senate on August 19, 1954 (79-0) and by the House on August 19, 1954 (266-2)

· Signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower onAugust 24, 1954

In 1973, a federal district court in Arizona decided that the act was unconstitutional and Arizona could not keep the party off the ballot in the 1972 general election (Blawis v. Bolin). In 1961, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the act did not bar the party from participating in New York's unemployment insurance system (Communist Party v. Catherwood)

However, the Supreme Court of the United States has not ruled on the act's constitutionality. Despite that, no administration has tried to enforce it. The provisions of the act outlawing the party have not been repealed. Nevertheless, the Communist Party USA continues to exist in the 21st century.

Communist Control Act of 1954 - Wikipedia

The Communist Party USA is now the opposition party. They work through the Democrats but make no mistake who is behind it.
Take a guess..is this the front page of the Communist Party USA or the Democrat Party USA?
commie party.png

Haha ok no fair you can see the title. But you can see their joy at the midterm election results right?

Ok How about this one...Democrat or Communist?

kavanaugh.png

Once again...does it matter? There is no position the Communist Party holds which the Democrats would reject and vice versa. The two are two faces of the same rebellion against America.

Good people find it hard to accept. But you need to get over it and treat them accordingly.

Ok one more screen grab from the communist party website. Without the header it is imposibble to tell the difference between a communist and a democrat. Because there is no difference.

communist democrats.png

Did you write this?

Yes I did and no I'm not retracting it. I've posted links to reports on the incident where GOP operatives used violence and intimidation tactic to help shut down a recount. Not associated with the SC decision. But keep on pretending that it is. That is another form of lying you know.

GOPers in Fla. can only blame themselves. They've known for 18 years what they are dealing with in Broward and Palm counties and should have taken it into account instead of counting on the fraudsters to do it honestly this time. Lucy, football, and Charlie Brown.
Maybe they need a GoFundMe page to raise money for new voting machines? Or something.
No, When Snipes was found to have illegally destroyed ballots after a judges order to preserve them, she should have been removed. She wasn’t, because the last official removed there due to corruption, blamed it on racism and Scott was foolishly worried about that accusation again, even though he isn’t the one that removed the prior one. The same thing in Palm Beach, after the previous fiascos there, she should have also been removed, but fear over false accusations of racism once again prevented them from doing it. And Crist, an Ind turned Dem, wouldn’t remove either.
They have themselves to blame for not having the testicular fortitude to deal with this before now.

Democrats are not human and no civilized society can survive them. We need to see this fact soon. In every race or election they try to throw sand in the gears when they lose. Barbarians and vandals destroying what they cant have.
Voting out democrats is not the solution. We have done that.

All the evidence isn't in yet....but they may prove to be human.

This sort of human:

"During the Siege of Madrid in the Spanish Civil War, Nationalist general Emilio Mola told a journalist in 1936 that as his four columns of troops approached Madrid, a "fifth column" (Spanish: Quinta columna) of supporters inside the city would support him and undermine the Republican government from within."
Fifth column - Wikipedia

Other than that, your post is spot on.

You are a sweethert poiticalchic but I am sorry...the evidence is in. These people started by attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government. They cant win so they they throw a wrench in the works.
Good people can be overcome by organized evil if they dont recognize it.
How many votes and elections have to be stolen from you before you realize you are dealing with an enemy which hates you?

I must admit.....there's a great amount of evidence on your side...."attacking society at its base..marriage and motherhood and Christianity...and they end by attacking our government."

Based on same.....this executive order is still in effect....maybe we can get Trump to issue one covering Democrats:

The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.[1]

… the bill was drafted with the intention of tackling the root of the communist problem in the United States: the Communist Party. In its second section, the CCA of 1954 portrayed the American Communist Party as an “agency of a hostile foreign power.”[2] The Party was described as “an instrumentality of a conspiracy to overthrow the government,” and as a “clear, present, and continuing danger to the security of the United States.”[2]The Act made membership to the Communist Party a criminal act and stipulated that all Party members would be sanctioned with up to a $10,000 fine or imprisonment for five years or both. Additionally, according to the third section, the Communist Party would be deprived of “the rights, privileges, and immunities of a legal body.

· Introduced in the Senate as S. 3706

· Passed the Senate on August 12, 1954 (85-0)

· Passed the House on August 16, 1954 (305-2)

· Reported by the joint conference committee onAugust 19, 1954; agreed to by the Senate on August 19, 1954 (79-0) and by the House on August 19, 1954 (266-2)

· Signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower onAugust 24, 1954

In 1973, a federal district court in Arizona decided that the act was unconstitutional and Arizona could not keep the party off the ballot in the 1972 general election (Blawis v. Bolin). In 1961, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the act did not bar the party from participating in New York's unemployment insurance system (Communist Party v. Catherwood)

However, the Supreme Court of the United States has not ruled on the act's constitutionality. Despite that, no administration has tried to enforce it. The provisions of the act outlawing the party have not been repealed. Nevertheless, the Communist Party USA continues to exist in the 21st century.

Communist Control Act of 1954 - Wikipedia

The Communist Party USA is now the opposition party. They work through the Democrats but make no mistake who is behind it.
Take a guess..is this the front page of the Communist Party USA or the Democrat Party USA?
View attachment 228381

Haha ok no fair you can see the title. But you can see their joy at the midterm election results right?

Ok How about this one...Democrat or Communist?

View attachment 228382

Once again...does it matter? There is no position the Communist Party holds which the Democrats would reject and vice versa. The two are two faces of the same rebellion against America.

Good people find it hard to accept. But you need to get over it and treat them accordingly.

Ok one more screen grab from the communist party website. Without the header it is imposibble to tell the difference between a communist and a democrat. Because there is no difference.

View attachment 228383

First of all, D.....I never make a mistake.

I have often posted proof that today's Democrat Party stands for the same things that the CPUSA did.

And this.....
Today’s Democrat Party is closer to Lee Harvey Oswald, than to John F. Kennedy.

Violence? Really? From main stream media? Let’s see it.
Did you write this?

Yes I did and no I'm not retracting it. I've posted links to reports on the incident where GOP operatives used violence and intimidation tactic to help shut down a recount. Not associated with the SC decision. But keep on pretending that it is. That is another form of lying you know.

GOPers in Fla. can only blame themselves. They've known for 18 years what they are dealing with in Broward and Palm counties and should have taken it into account instead of counting on the fraudsters to do it honestly this time. Lucy, football, and Charlie Brown.
Maybe they need a GoFundMe page to raise money for new voting machines? Or something.
No, When Snipes was found to have illegally destroyed ballots after a judges order to preserve them, she should have been removed. She wasn’t, because the last official removed there due to corruption, blamed it on racism and Scott was foolishly worried about that accusation again, even though he isn’t the one that removed the prior one. The same thing in Palm Beach, after the previous fiascos there, she should have also been removed, but fear over false accusations of racism once again prevented them from doing it. And Crist, an Ind turned Dem, wouldn’t remove either.
They have themselves to blame for not having the testicular fortitude to deal with this before now.
I agree and I am pissed. Tired of voting here and feeling like it won’t count no matter what. Finally started waiting for Election Day to vote, as there is less time for that ballot to be messed with.

Did you write this?

Then you remain a lying low-life gutter snipe.

The Republicans did not stop the 2000 count, as proven here:

You should just admit that you lied about the Republican, so I can stop spanking you, and go back to my studying.

And be quick about it.

Last edited:

Here's one now:

Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

Sooooo.....which variety are you?

Heard of projection?
Accusing people of what you are doing?
I'm sure not
I thought it was the blob cult who have zero college?

Forum List

Back