How long before the Dems in Wisconsin face recall petitions?

Looks like Scott Walker will face the recall petition first

No, he won't.

Walker is not even eligible for a recall without cause for another 10 months.

And I believe the Dem Senators are going to return before day 30 anyway (14, 15 days away?). At that instant, the vote is called and the Budget will pass.

But since the union is involved, nothing will surprise me. They could blow up the Capitol tonight, which would change a lot of stuff.

Walker bit off more than he can chew with this stunt

He gots some splain'n to do

He tried to explain why he didn't accept the consessions that were made already if he was so worried about his state budget. David Gregory asked him that 5 times and none of his answers made sense.

He's such a tool.

Oh come on.. Democrats are afraid of losing power...

Without the Union corruption factor, they would have to stand on their ideas..

Kapanke target of recall effort

Sen. Dan Kapanke of La Crosse is one of a dozen Wisconsin senators targeted by recall efforts.

The state Democratic party now has 60 days to collect more than 15,500 signatures in order to recall the second-term Republican.

Kapanke was not immediately available for comment Wednesday.

Earlier this week, two political action committees have launched phone campaigns in five Wisconsin senate districts asking voters if they would support recall efforts against Republicans who support Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill.

Sen. Dan Kapanke of La Crosse is one of a dozen Wisconsin senators targeted by recall efforts.

The state Democratic party now has 60 days to collect more than 15,500 signatures in order to recall the second-term Republican.

Earlier this week, two political action committees have launched phone campaigns in five Wisconsin senate districts asking voters if they would support recall efforts against Republicans who support Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill.

With out of State Unions getting the signatures.. lets talk the corruption factor...

why did we need another thread on this?

He started this over a week ago and I answered him about an hour later. I just wanted to post in this thread again to report the good news I read about Repub state senators being recalled.

:)

I knew you'd be happy.

16 days until the Dems can be removed, WITHOUT a recall drive :)

But we both know they're going to come back before then, and the vote will take place.

Yup, and Walker and the rest of the GOP douches in WI will get their way legislatively. One silver lining in this, though, is that at least the people of Wisconsin - as well as the rest of the country - got a good look at what these jaggoffs are doing. The way things look right now, the 8 GoOPer senators have more to worry about than the 14 Dem ones.

Btw, does anyone know if all 14 Dems are eligible for recall?

He started this over a week ago and I answered him about an hour later. I just wanted to post in this thread again to report the good news I read about Repub state senators being recalled.

:)

I knew you'd be happy.

But we both know they're going to come back before then, and the vote will take place.

Yup, and Walker and the rest of the GOP douches in WI will get their way legislatively. One silver lining in this, though, is that at least the people of Wisconsin - as well as the rest of the country - got a good look at what these jaggoffs are doing. The way things look right now, the 8 GoOPer senators have more to worry about than the 14 Dem ones.

They are not.

I think only 10 are eligible for recall.

ALL of them are eligible for removal if they abandon their offices for more than 30 days.

In the end, this transparent union busting is going to cost the Republicans dearly.

I agree.

Likewise.

And not just in Wisconsin.

Pop quiz. Which is larger, the TEA Party or AFL-CIO? Better yet, pissed-off taxpayers or the AFL-CIO? When we get our state taxes paid, and the local taxes to pay-off union teachers, the GOP is the only option to restore fiscal sanity.

I knew you'd be happy.

They are not.

I think only 10 are eligible for recall.

ALL of them are eligible for removal if they abandon their offices for more than 30 days.

Kinda makes me wonder, then, why the Repubs are so impatient for them to get back. Now they passed a resolution fining them $100 a day while they're gone. One of them just laughed it off, apparently.

Also....and I haven't seen this pointed out, but forgive me if it is redundant:

There are currently recall petitions underway for 7 of the 14 Dem runaway Senators as well.

At least 5 of those are expected to continue even if the Senators return.

With out of State Unions getting the signatures.. lets talk the corruption factor...
lets hope they check these petitions thoroughly

Forum List

Back