How long before the Dems in Wisconsin face recall petitions?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
You know its coming.

Wonder how the voters will respond?

And I REALLY wonder if Congress is paying attention. Wouldn't surprise me at all now if they do the same thing the next time a contentious vote is looming.

Its already started and according to "Scott Walker Watch" many of the 8 Republican state senators who are eligible for recall are aleady close if not over the critical number of signatures required.

I'm sure that behind closed doors these 8 are more that "overjoyed" that Walker's unwillingness to compromise has put their political careers in jeporady!

The Democrats only need a switch of 3 seats to change the balance of power - and this is only the 1st day of the recall!

Recall Senate Republicans Now | Scott Walker Watch
Senator Alberta Darling (8th Senate District) - Recall 20 300 signatures

Senator Sheila Harsdorf (10th Senate District) - Recall 15 500 signatures

Senator Luther Olsen (14th Senate District) - Recall 14,500 signatures

Senator Randy Hopper (18th Senate District) - Recall 15,268 signatures

Senator Glenn Grothman (20th Senate District) - Recall 20,000 signatures

Senator Mary Lazich (28th Senate District) - Recall 20,900 signatures

Senator Dan Kapanke (32nd Senate District) - Recall 15,400 signatures

Last edited:
why did we need another thread on this?

He started this over a week ago and I answered him about an hour later. I just wanted to post in this thread again to report the good news I read about Repub state senators being recalled.

:)

why did we need another thread on this?

He started this over a week ago and I answered him about an hour later. I just wanted to post in this thread again to report the good news I read about Repub state senators being recalled.

:)

I knew you'd be happy.

16 days until the Dems can be removed, WITHOUT a recall drive :)

But we both know they're going to come back before then, and the vote will take place.

Looks like Scott Walker will face the recall petition first

No, he won't.

Walker is not even eligible for a recall without cause for another 10 months.

And I believe the Dem Senators are going to return before day 30 anyway (14, 15 days away?). At that instant, the vote is called and the Budget will pass.

But since the union is involved, nothing will surprise me. They could blow up the Capitol tonight, which would change a lot of stuff.

No, he won't.

And I believe the Dem Senators are going to return before day 30 anyway (14, 15 days away?). At that instant, the vote is called and the Budget will pass.

But since the union is involved, nothing will surprise me. They could blow up the Capitol tonight, which would change a lot of stuff.

Walker bit off more than he can chew with this stunt

He gots some splain'n to do

No, he won't.

Walker bit off more than he can chew with this stunt

He gots some splain'n to do

It may cost him, we'll see.

But there is nothing that can be done to stop him at this point. They better sway a Rep Senator to their side (not likely) because that is their only hope, and that will only prolong the inevitable a little more.

I think it's best to maintain the corruption between the Public Unions and Political Parties..

It's working out so well for the taxpayers...:poke:

Wouldn't we all like to be "a fly on the wall" during a Republican caucus and hear how those 8 GOP state senators feel about Walker putting their seats and political careers in immediate jeopardy for the privilege of giving him his 15 minutes if fame!

The Democrats only need to capture 3 of those 8 senate seats to change the balance of power in Madison - the Republicans won several of those seats in the past by small margins.

Last edited:
Wouldn't we all like to be "a fly on the wall" during a Republican caucus and here how those 8 GOP state senators feel about Walker putting their seats and political careers in immediate jeopardy for the privilege of giving him his 15 minutes if fame!

:disagree:.. Democrats running away from their responsibilities will be most remembered...especially if they and their staffs get paid for their gutless methods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back