Biden apologizes for calling Laken Riley's kiIIer an "Illegal" -“They Built this Country."

Biden's like, "some American citizens will simply have to die so that illegals can pick our crops."

Biden let this man into America, and NY let him free. Democrats support these policies.

Back on 8 September 2022, Customs and Border Protection officials encountered Mr Ibarra after he crossed the US’s southern border with Mexico near El Paso, Texas, ICE officials told ABC7 in a statement.

He was “paroled and released for further processing”, officials said.

The agency also said that Mr Ibarra had been arrested by the New York Police Department on 14 September 2023 and was “charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation”.

New York officials then released him “before a detainer could be issued,” ICE said.

Every time you think that stuttering shit clown can't go any lower.... well, you're wrong again.

The entire planet was waiting for those dead rodent eyes to stray from the carefully scripted teleprompter.... and there it was. MTG goaded him into it. "Lincoln Riley was killed by an illegal".....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

ILLEGAL?????? The party that likes to rape kids lost their fucking minds! And the conservative 65% of the country throws up in their mouth - he has no idea what her name is.

Robert L Peters needs some Murder Victim trading cards. He's killing them, he should be forced to know their names.

ec0e062c268e2c24.png

• Banned

SICK: Joe Biden Says He Regrets Calling Laken Riley’s Killer an “Illegal Immigrant” — I’m Not Gonna Treat Any of These People with Disrespect” (VIDEO)​

If it is legal for Biden to threaten Supreme Court Justices, does that mean I can legally threaten him? Asking for a friend.

SICK: Joe Biden Says He Regrets Calling Laken Riley’s Killer an “Illegal Immigrant” — I’m Not Gonna Treat Any of These People with Disrespect” (VIDEO)​

Of course Biden is not going to treat any illegal savage with disrespect! :mad-61:

This Biden idiot keeps his disrespect for decent Americans, for Veterans for Patriots decent people like that!

What horrible times we are living in!

Legal immigrants built the nation. End of discussion.
Yeah, but President Dementia was talking about the uneducated, semi-literate illegals pouring over the border.

How do libs expect voters to believe that Biden wnts to control the border when all he does is praise the illegals - and even apologized for being disrespectful to the illegal scum who bludgeoned Laken to death?

democrats aee deranged.

My job is to be a GRE/GMAT instructor for people trying to become legal.
What are you talking about? The impoverished, semi-literate illegal aliens pouring in are applying to Harvard Business School?

Of course, knowing Harvard, they’ll accept them before they accept a law-abiding white American.

Forum List

Back