How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

There’s nothing odd about it at all….Again, you do it all day in your every day life…We work with what we have to work with. Our options rarely include one that is perfect. We have to work with the best available option…This shit is so fucking rudimentary and so simple to understand.
Ya’ll blow my mind…hahaha

Oddball
No, its odd. For sure.

We work with what we have to work with
Thats because you retards keep voting for shit! Over and over and over and over. And then blaming other people. Its so fascinating, its scary. How people can be that brain dead.. Wow

This fence sitter has no desire nor intent to join those whose lifestyle and mood is affected by our government.
Hmmm…I wonder if the “lifestyles and moods” of the families of Laken Riley and Mollie Tibbetts are affected by our government?
I feel remorse towards those whose unfortunate circumstances beyond their own control lead them to such a dependency.
We get it…you aren’t Laken Riley’s father, you haven’t had a daughter raped and murdered by Mexico’s people so why should you care.
Otherwise, I find the situation laughable.
Most of you myopic elites see it that way…”Well, it doesn’t impact my life so oh well.”

Thats because you retards keep voting for shit! Over and over and over and over. And then blaming other people. Its so fascinating, its scary. How people can be that brain dead.. Wow
I hope all you fence-sitters have perfect lives…I hope you all have perfect jobs, perfect cars, perfect houses, perfect home-life’s, I hope you are all only fucking 10’s, I hope you always get everything exactly the way you want it.

I hope all you fence-sitters have perfect lives…I hope you all have perfect jobs, perfect cars, perfect houses, perfect home-life’s, I hope you are all only fucking 10’s, I hope you always get everything exactly the way you want it.
Still dont know what a fence sitter is...

I'm not going to quote all of that but the vast majority of things Trump did were executive orders and if Biden wins they are all gone so what did you get?

A president that didn't act like a 12 year old could have got laws passed.
Piglosi and the democrats made it very clear that NOTHING Trump introduced would be considered.

Still dont know what a fence sitter is...
A fence-sitter to me is someone who gets off on playing both sides, someone non-committal and who stands for nothing, someone who doesn’t have the balls to pick a side, someone who‘d rather do nothing than try to do something, someone who can’t have it all so they’d rather have nothing.

A fence-sitter to me is someone who gets off on playing both sides, someone non-committal and who stands for nothing, someone who doesn’t have the balls to pick a side, someone who‘d rather do nothing than try to do something, someone who can’t have it all so they’d rather have nothing.
Yes I saw that the first time you posted it. And it isnt any more relevant to me now, than it was then.

I got called a fence sitting hack earlier today. How does that even work?! :lol:

At the end of the day, when ''the fence'' rots away and is revealed as nothing more than the symbol of an illusion of difference, the only thing left from sitting on it so long would be your head on a spit. Basically.

Better to just turn it all off and go fishing or something.

Last edited:
How do you fellas navigate your way through your daily life without applying the lesser of evils theory when forced to make decisions?
I'm rarely forced to make those kinds of decisions, but it does happen occasionally. Just not with politics.

The Ds and Rs work tirelessly to convince the morons that it IS that way, that we only have two choices...
And why/how don’t you see politics the same way?
but not all of us fall for it.

Why does it gnaw at you so much? Could it be because you DO get it? Because you know you're being foolish and hate being exposed?

Last edited:
How do you fellas navigate your way through your daily life without applying the lesser of evils theory when forced to make decisions?
And why/how don’t you see politics the same way?
The "lesser of 2 evils" is bullshit. All that is, is you agreeing to get fucked. Lowering your standards.

The "lesser of 2 evils" is bullshit. All that is, is you agreeing to get fucked. Lowering your standards.
And ensuring that everyone gets fucked as well. If it was just BL, taking one in the ass for his pleasure, I wouldn't care. But, sadly, we live in a democracy, and the idiots are winning. We all get what "they" deserve.

I'm rarely forced to make those kinds of decisions, but it does happen occasionally. Just not with politics.
Wow…I’m faced with settling or compromising on issues daily. You must lead an awesome life…always getting everything just the way you want it.
The Ds and Rs work tirelessly to convince the morons that it IS that way, that we only have two choices...
Hahaha…that’s the thing bud…nobody’s working tirelessly, that’s just another bizarre thing you’ve concocted. You really do only have two options, that’s a fact.
but not all of us fall for it.
Oh but you do…you fall for believing in some fantasy third party that never EVER materializes. You fall hard…you decide to get fucked real hard instead of electing to get fucked softly.
Why does it gnaw at you so much? Could it be because you DO get it? Because you know you're being foolish and hate being exposed?
Oh I get it alright…I get that you are ready to faster-fuck your nation down the shitter with each and every voting cycle…you refuse to slow the swirling…trust me, I “get it”

And ensuring that everyone gets fucked as well. If it was just BL, taking one in the ass for his pleasure, I wouldn't care. But, sadly, we live in a democracy, and the idiots are winning. We all get what "they" deserve.
Again…you Harpy Eagle TNHarley and JWBooth begged for Mandingo’s unit with no lube when you could have just taken little Pedro’s anteater with astroglide.
You opted for all that Trump MAY have given you AND for 10 million brown cockroaches to be shoved up your ass.
BIZARRE AS FUCK!

Again…you @Harpy Eagle @TNHarley and @JWBooth begged for Mandingo’s unit with no lube when you could have just taken little Pedro’s anteater with astroglide.

can you post without adding in your sexual fantasies?

who the hell is Mandingo and why are you so fascinated with his unit?

You opted for all that Trump MAY have given you AND 10 million brown cockroaches shoved up your ass.
BIZARRE AS FUCK!

Tell me how my life is any worse/different today due to Biden winning instead of Trump in 2020?

can you post without adding in your sexual fantasies?

who the hell is Mandingo and why are you so fascinated with his unit?
Can you refute the premise of my posts instead of deflecting by acting like you care about my sexual fantasies?
Tell me how my life is any worse/different today due to Biden winning instead of Trump in 2020?
Hmmm…I wonder if the lives of those within Laken Riley’s family are different today?

We get it…you aren’t Laken Riley’s father, you haven’t had a daughter raped and murdered by Mexico’s people so why should you care.
Most of you myopic elites see it that way…”Well, it doesn’t impact my life so oh well.”

Your life sucks so bad that you want to leave your children and the nation you claim to have fought for and flee to a thirdworld shithole.

Forum List

Back