How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

Trump did not slow illegal immigration, it grew every year under him till COVID hit.

He is all talk, but talk is good enough for you.
That’s what all you globalist purple hair folks with nose rings keep saying…BUT those actually in the trenches and privy to information keep sayin otherwise….who should we believe?

Whatever you need to tell yourself, is cool with me. Your god did not do jack shit to slow illegal immigration but you will eat the corn out of his shit.
I thought you globalists were calling for the abolishment of iCE under Trump?
Remember when you were pissing your pants over “kids in cages” and the “ripping”, “tearing”, “prying” of children from the arms of adult cockroaches?
Now you’re saying Trump wasn’t really doing anything?
Not to mention, I like you live in a Blue State, my vote for Jo is no different than a vote for Trump in Cali.
I vote in Arizona. Mexifornia has been lost.
You ought to change your story a bit….say you vote for Mickey Mouse because it wouldn’t matter if you voted for a Republican in your disgusting shithole…that would make better sense to us sane people.

That’s what all you globalist purple hair folks with nose rings keep saying…BUT those actually in the trenches and privy to information keep sayin otherwise….who should we believe?

I believe the data, not words....

Here is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.

Remember when you were pissing your pants over “kids in cages” and the “ripping”, “tearing”, “prying” of children from the arms of adult cockroaches?

I don't remember doing that, do you have some links to me doing so?

I believe the data, not words....

Here is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.
Lets go with your bullshit yet again…lets pretend the Border Patrol big-shots aren’t saying what they’re saying.
Three things…
1.) Was Trump releasing the cockroaches to roam amonst Laken Riley?
2.) Is 977,509 less than 2,378,944?
3.) Is less better than more?

Come on man…you can do it….these are elementary level questions….GO!!!

Lets go with your bullshit yet again…lets pretend the Border Patrol big-shots aren’t saying what they’re saying.
Three things…
1.) Was Trump releasing the cockroaches to roam amonst Laken Riley?
2.) Is 977,509 less than 2,378,944?
3.) Is less better than more?

Come on man…you can do it….these are elementary level questions….GO!!!

1. yes

2. Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

3. less is better, which I guess in your world makes Obama better than Trump on the topic of illegal immigration :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They're NOT the same. No one is saying that. But they both suck for too much for any sane person to waste a vote on them.
Yeah, don’t “WASTE” a vote by voting for one of the parties that WILL win…..Waste it by voting for someone with no chance at winning.
That’s totally sensible.

Yeah, don’t “WASTE” a vote by voting for one of the parties that WILL win…..Waste it by voting for someone with no chance at winning.

When the one that wins sucks, that is wasting your vote. And no matter which one wins in Nov, they will suck and the country will be worse off for it.

Yeah, don’t “WASTE” a vote by voting for one of the parties that WILL win….
Not if it means voting for bad candidates knowingly. That's just. Fucking. Stupid.
.Waste it by voting for someone with no chance at winning.
That’s totally sensible.
Indeed, it is. The only sensible (honest, moral and sane) way to vote it's to ignore the prognosticators and vote your conscience.

When the one that wins sucks, that is wasting your vote. And no matter which one wins in Nov, they will suck and the country will be worse off for it.
This idea, that electing the second worst candidate is somehow a "win", it's sheer insanity, the kind of insanity that kills nations.

So who do you want me to vote for? The more you push the farther away I get.
Lol...

That's what's funny about BL's constant whining about "fence sitters". He doesn't seem to get that I wouldn't be caught dead in his "side*. He should be grateful that I'm not voting for Biden. Instead he's angry because I won't vote for Trump. More angry, it would seem, than if I were voting for Biden. It's insane, but that's how he rolls. That's how partisan drones see the world

Forum List

Back