How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

D's and R's are gonna fight tooth and nail to maintain the lie that THEY are the only viable choices.

Fuck them. Fuck them 'til they're dead.

D's and R's are gonna fight tooth and nail to maintain the lie that THEY are the only viable choices.

Fuck them. Fuck them 'til they're dead.
Meanwhile, outside of that LibTarian Twilight Zone you’ve concocted one of the two will win every cycle and you will die having assisted in Laken Riley’s murder while making ZERO difference to advance a Turd Parties chances.

Yeah you do…given a choice you always make the wrong one…You and SavannahMann will always prefer Mandingos unit dry over Pedro’s fully lubed baby anteater.
You’ve busted your ass trying to solidify my point…thanks for that.

once again I have no clue what point you are trying to make. I am not really down on what the gay sex code you are using means.

But hey, you are clearly into anal sex so I am happy for you.

Meanwhile, outside of that LibTarian Twilight Zone you’ve concocted one of the two will win every cycle and you will die having assisted in Laken Riley’s murder while making ZERO difference to advance a Turd Parties chances.

Yep, thanks to you all one of the two will win, and nothing will ever change no matter which one does. The Laken Rileys of the country will keep dying no matter which party wins as neither of them do more than talk about fixing the problems.

But talk is all you seem to care about

See what I mean?

'Til they're dead!

Will it be when they are completely denied their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?
Will it be when they lose that $2-$4K in tax breaks that Trump gave them?
Will it be when there's a new box added to their paycheck stubs titled "REPARATIONS"?
Will it be when BLM invades their neighborhoods at 2am and demands they turn over their property?
Will it be when an illegal family of 17 move in next door and play Mariachi music until 2am?
Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?

I'm just curious, didn't they kinda help vote in favor of the aforementioned by not voting against it?

It is interesting that in our country today not selling your soul to one party or the other equals "fence sitting".

One more example of how far we have fallen.
There has never been a day in America in my lifetime when a politician---any politician---has made everyone happy. We have been saddled with a two party (sometimes seems like only one) system where we are forced to choose if we would just like to get screwed or if we get kissed after it is done. Choosing to allow just getting screwed is largely due to the people who straddle the fence and knowingly allow an incompetent admin like the current one and a party that actively works for the demise of the country take power.

There has never been a day in America in my lifetime when a politician---any politician---has made everyone happy. We have been saddled with a two party (sometimes seems like only one) system where we are forced to choose if we would just like to get screwed or if we get kissed after it is done. Choosing to allow just getting screwed is largely due to the people who straddle the fence and knowingly allow an incompetent admin like the current one and a party that actively works for the demise of the country take power.

We get screwed the same no matter who wins, nothing ever changes except for a few social wedge issues that are used to divide us. Nothing ever changes because there is basically no difference in the two parties when they are in power.

The both talk a good game, but talk it all it ever is.

Then you either have no right to complain or you are another nosy foreigner with no horse in the race and should STFU.
The only people who have "no right to complain" are the voters who voted for the candidate elected. They, and they alone, are responsible. Everyone else has every right to complain and should do so. Loudly.

I did not put anyone into office, that is all on you folks.
NEGATIVE…her blood is on your hands.
You basically stood there and did nothing while she was being raped and murdered right in front of you. There’s no spin for it.
The disgusting decrepit old fuck Biden told you he was going to let illegals in by the millions and you fucking stood there and did nothing when you could have voted it down.
You, like dblack TNHarley JWBooth and initforme are complicit…you own it.

You basically stood there and did nothing while she was being raped and murdered right in front of you. There’s no spin for it.
The disgusting decrepit old fuck Biden told you he was going to let illegals in by the millions and you fucking stood there and did nothing when you could have voted it down.
I suspect the harpy birdbrain is a nosy foreigner with nothing better to do than stir the pot.

We get screwed the same no matter who wins, nothing ever changes except for a few social wedge issues that are used to divide us. Nothing ever changes because there is basically no difference in the two parties when they are in power.

The both talk a good game, but talk it all it ever is.
Lets play along with your lying retarded bullshit for a minute…lets say Trump and Biden are mostly the same….What policy of Trumps was/is equivalent to the fucking of 10 million new cockroaches being shoved up your ass?

(watch for all the deflection and side-stepping folks)

Look, just admit, given the choice you will always choose to be fucked hard when you could have chosen to be fucked softly. There’s no shame in that..I know lots of bitches who prefer to be fucked hard.

dblack
TNHarley
JWBooth
initforme

Whatever you need to tell yourself, is cool with me. Your god did not do jack shit to slow illegal immigration but you will eat the corn out of his shit.

Not to mention, I like you live in a Blue State, my vote for Jo is no different than a vote for Trump in Cali.

Lets play along with your lying retarded bullshit for a minute…lets say Trump and Biden are mostly the same….What policy of Trumps was/is equivalent to the fucking of 10 million new cockroaches being shoved up your ass?

(watch for all the deflection and side-stepping folks)

Look, just admit, given the choice you will always choose to be fucked hard when you could have chosen to be fucked softly. There’s no shame in that..I know lots of bitches who prefer to be fucked hard.

dblack
TNHarley
JWBooth
initforme

Trump did not slow illegal immigration, it grew every year under him till COVID hit.

He is all talk, but talk is good enough for you.

Forum List

Back