How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

It's reassuring to know that there are so many voters out there like you, ensuring that we get a pile of shit. Thanks!

Glad to help you understand. Personally I blame the Republicans. They had an opportunity to nominate someone else, but they embraced the flaming pile of shit. So my choices are clear. A third party candidate that is the equivalent of staying home. Or I can cast my Ballot for the Flaming pile of shit that is Trump. Or I can cast my ballot for the steaming pile of shit that is Biden.

I’ve said many times, I’d have been willing to vote for Nikki Haley. The Trump fanboys say I am lying. Ok. They can believe anything they want. I respond and post consistently. They don’t. I can understand why they want to believe everyone else is a liar. When you are doing something you know is wrong, it soothes the conscience to believe that everyone else does it too.

Glad to help you understand.
I'm afraid I don't understand. At all. It seems patently insane to me.
Personally I blame the Republicans.
That's nice.
I’ve said many times, I’d have been willing to vote for Nikki Haley. The Trump fanboys say I am lying.
Can't care.
When you are doing something you know is wrong, it soothes the conscience to believe that everyone else does it too.
True that. Read it a back to yourself. Slowly.

Last edited:
Will it be when they are completely denied their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?
Will it be when they lose that $2-$4K in tax breaks that Trump gave them?
Will it be when there's a new box added to their paycheck stubs titled "REPARATIONS"?
Will it be when BLM invades their neighborhoods at 2am and demands they turn over their property?
Will it be when an illegal family of 17 move in next door and play Mariachi music until 2am?
Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?

I'm just curious, didn't they kinda help vote in favor of the aforementioned by not voting against it?
Well that is all you got... A bunch of scare tactics..

Well we all know that Trump is going to bring in a more tax cuts for the rich, they will claim it will pay for itself, but it doesn't...

The GOP complain about the deficit which they created.
So what do they want to do, Cut Medicare, Medicaid and social security to pay for them...

That is the real horror story..

I'm afraid I don't understand. At all. It seems patently insane to me.

That's nice.

Can't care.

True that. Read it a back to yourself. Slowly.

The problem is that the claims of the Fanboys and the statements from Trump. These are all in the public record.

Trump claimed the documents were planted.

But wait. We aren’t even close to being done.

Trump next claimed that the documents were securely stored.

Now wait a minute. How could the documents that were securely stored be planted? That’s the problem with the fanboys. They know Trump is lying, and they don’t care. They insist everyone lies.

If that was all it would be enough. But there is always more.

Then Trump claimed he had declassified the documents.

Is it me? Or are all of these excuses just dumb? Each one discredits the others.

Now of course, Trump has changed again.

Now Trump claims that President’s are authorized access to classified information in perpetuity.

What the actual Fuck? Another claim that makes all the other claims blatantly lies.

Now somehow this all totally proves that Biden has weaponized the DOJ to go after an innocent man.

When I hear that I honestly look around to see if a camera is watching me and someone is going to jump out and announce I’ve been Punked.

The problem is that the claims of the Fanboys and the statements from Trump. These are all in the public record.

Trump claimed the documents were planted.

But wait. We aren’t even close to being done.

Trump next claimed that the documents were securely stored.

Now wait a minute. How could the documents that were securely stored be planted? That’s the problem with the fanboys. They know Trump is lying, and they don’t care. They insist everyone lies.

If that was all it would be enough. But there is always more.

Then Trump claimed he had declassified the documents.

Is it me? Or are all of these excuses just dumb? Each one discredits the others.

Now of course, Trump has changed again.

Now Trump claims that President’s are authorized access to classified information in perpetuity.

What the actual Fuck? Another claim that makes all the other claims blatantly lies.

Now somehow this all totally proves that Biden has weaponized the DOJ to go after an innocent man.

When I hear that I honestly look around to see if a camera is watching me and someone is going to jump out and announce I’ve been Punked.
If it was written as a movie script it would be rejected for being too stupid and unrealistic unless the screenplay was for a spoof comedy. How anybody can take this clown seriously is unbelievable. What an embarrassment

Will it be when there's a new box added to their paycheck stubs titled "REPARATIONS"?
Will it be when BLM invades their neighborhoods at 2am and demands they turn over their property?
Will it be when an illegal family of 17 move in next door and play Mariachi music until 2am?
Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?

I'm just curious, didn't they kinda help vote in favor of the aforementioned by not voting against it?

When any of those happen I will let you know.

If voting worked, they wouldn't let us do it. Especially with so many left leaning Republicans now days.

When any of those happen I will let you know.

That's all either side has. Which is why we should reject both.

Well that is all you got... A bunch of scare tactics..

Well we all know that Trump is going to bring in a more tax cuts for the rich, they will claim it will pay for itself, but it doesn't...

The GOP complain about the deficit which they created.
So what do they want to do, Cut Medicare, Medicaid and social security to pay for them...

That is the real horror story..

“Scare tactics”….WTF!
That is literally the exact shit that Democrats run on…I’ve laid out their EXACT platform for you…are you really retarded enough to pretend that‘s not their platform?
Do you see what you self-manipulators do in oder to keep your head deep in your ass?
Democrats tell you they collude with Facebook and Google to control your speech
Democrats flat-out tell you they want your AR-15’s and more regulation on your guns
They tell you they will raise your taxes
They tell you they want whitey to pay reparations
They tell you they support domestic terrorist organizations like BLM
They tell you they intend to beg more cockroaches to invade America
They tell you they want to impose more ’rent control’

When you don’t vote against this lunacy you are voting for it…there’s just no clever way to spin it any other way.
You “both are the same” bullshit is retarded…getting fucked in your ass by Mandingo is not the same as giving a hand-job to little Pedro. In 2020 you begged Mandingo to drill your ass.

This is what I said…this is what Democrats have and will impose upon you.
“Will it be when they are completely denied their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?
Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?”

JWBooth
TNHarley

Yep. And they've mostly worked. Look in the mirror. You're the most frightened little twerp on the board.
Leftists say:
”If you take a stand against PROGRESS you are frightened”

It can’t possibly be that one is in-touch with reality and knows exactly what PROGRESS leads to. See how this shit works…you even speak like a purple hair faggot these days.

“Scare tactics”….WTF!
That is literally the exact shit that Democrats run on…I’ve laid out their EXACT platform for you…are you really retarded enough to pretend that‘s not their platform?
Do you see what you self-manipulators do in oder to keep your head deep in your ass?
Democrats flat-out tell you they want your AR-15’s and more regulation on your guns

When you don’t vote against this lunacy you are voting for it…there’s just no clever way to spin it any other way.
You “both are the same” bullshit is retarded…getting fucked in your ass by Mandingo is not the same as giving a hand-job to little Pedro. In 2020 you begged Mandingo to drill your ass.

Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?”

JWBooth
TNHarley
Im not sure what you expect me to say here.
Im certainly not going to vote for a leftist POS. So that excludes biden and trump.
Is that what you wanted to hear?

Im not sure what you expect me to say here.
Im certainly not going to vote for a leftist POS. So that excludes biden and trump.
Is that what you wanted to hear?
That’s neat and clever…I’m certain your action will prevent one of them from winning.
Know this, if Biden wins, in effect, you voted to take Mandingo in your ass when you could have just gave little Pedro a handy.

“Scare tactics”….WTF!

JWBooth
TNHarley

you have a strange obsession with sexual acts

That’s neat and clever…I’m certain your action will prevent one of them from winning.
Know this, if Biden wins, in effect, you voted to take Mandingo in your ass when you could have just gave little Pedro a handy.

you have a strange obsession with sexual acts. is there something you need to tell us?

The fallacy here is that people think voting for republicans means they are voting against that democrat party BS.
The thing is, the republicans vote for it, too. Like them voting for us paying for gay retirement centers. Or for us to fund teaching 5 year olds about trannies. Or for us to fund gender transition for youth. Special immigrant VISAs for Afghanis. Or to ensure the travel policy that military women can still have abortions is on and popping.
They just voted for all this shit the other day. But yeah, they will save you :lol:

Me nto voting for either of those pieces of shit wont prevent either one from winning. But at least I wont be voting for a leftist. Like you will be.
You know, voting for more assaults on the 2nd, DREAMers and amnesty, giving money to black communities just because the majority of people that live there are black, government expansion etc. (^^^ trumps legacy)
See, when you vote for this shit, you show support for it. I dont support that and I also have integrity. Sorry if you dont understand what that means.

Me nto voting for either of those pieces of shit wont prevent either one from winning. But at least I wont be voting for a leftist. Like you will be.
You know, voting for more assaults on the 2nd, DREAMers and amnesty, giving money to black communities just because the majority of people that live there are black, government expansion etc. (^^^ trumps legacy)
See, when you vote for this shit, you show support for it. I dont support that and I also have integrity. Sorry if you dont understand what that means.
All I know is I’m voting to fuck myself less…Sorry if you don’t understand what that means.
What’s odd as shit is…like all of us do, you fence-sitters negotiate your days, your entire lives using the ‘fuck myself less’ theory but for some crazy as fuck reason you can’t or won’t apply the same methodology to voting…it’s fucking weird and I can’t get my head around it.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth

All I know is I’m voting to fuck myself less…Sorry if you don’t understand what that means.
What’s odd as shit is…like all of us do, you fence-sitters negotiate your days, your entire lives using the ‘fuck myself less’ theory but for some crazy as fuck reason you can’t or won’t apply the same methodology to voting…it’s fucking weird and I can’t get my head around it.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth

There is no "less", there is only different.

What you might try is not tying your life and your prosperity to one party or the other, then you can be like us and not give a shit which one wins as you will understand that neither are there for your benefit

Forum List

Back