How is Rick Perry Governing working out for Texas?

Here;s some, Dingbat. Google Perry in Texas, health care, schools, poverty...all %'s are true now if not then- Perry's a disaster like Boooosh...

Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Rick Perry’s Texas Miracle Con Job
*Texas governor and reported GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry is the nation ... risen out of poverty. The quality of life indexes on Texas ... holds for health care. Texas is ...
Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Rick Perry
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Is 'Fed Up!'
Newly re-elected Texas Gov. Rick Perry argues ... with the best way to deliver health care." Perry ... and the lowest portion of high school graduates." Perry ...
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Is 'Fed Up!' : NPR
Left of College Station: Rick Perry’s Texas: Uninsured ...
... are without health insurance. Read more about Rick Perry's Texas ... Rick Perry’s Texas: Child Poverty; Keynes Goes to ... Rick Perry’s Texas: Failing Schools; Texas ...
www.leftofcollegestation.com/2011/08/rick-perrys-texas...
Rick Perry's Report Card
Rick Perry's Report Card Rick Perry is governor of Texas and has been ... HEALTH • Texas ranks 49th in health care • Ranks ... only” in school health curriculum. •Perry ...
https://nddw.org/Rick_Perry_s_Report_Card.html

Your computer has no google? That explains why your BS about us "bombing and massacring Libian women and children" had no links...All you dittoheads have is STUPID insults and dittohead hysterical misinformation...

Here;s some, Dingbat. Google Perry in Texas, health care, schools, poverty...all %'s are true now if not then- Perry's a disaster like Boooosh...

*Texas governor and reported GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry is the nation ... risen out of poverty. The quality of life indexes on Texas ... holds for health care. Texas is ...
Newly re-elected Texas Gov. Rick Perry argues ... with the best way to deliver health care." Perry ... and the lowest portion of high school graduates." Perry ...
... are without health insurance. Read more about Rick Perry's Texas ... Rick Perry’s Texas: Child Poverty; Keynes Goes to ... Rick Perry’s Texas: Failing Schools; Texas ...
Rick Perry's Report Card
Rick Perry's Report Card Rick Perry is governor of Texas and has been ... HEALTH • Texas ranks 49th in health care • Ranks ... only” in school health curriculum. •Perry ...
NO!.......Credible links, ya' dirty hippie bastard.

"Earl Ofari Hutchinson"
"Left of College Station"
"NPR"

Get the fuck outta here, and get your loser ass back in rehab, slapdick!

Rick Perry's Report Card
NO!.......Credible links, ya' dirty hippie bastard.

"Earl Ofari Hutchinson"
"Left of College Station"
"NPR"

Get the fuck outta here, and get your loser ass back in rehab, slapdick!

Gee, just lok at all those non-partisasn, middle of the road link sources. Especially that last one. :ROFLMFAO:

Your computer has no google? That explains why your BS about us "bombing and massacring Libian women and children" had no links...All you dittoheads have is STUPID insults and dittohead hysterical misinformation...

wow... from you? Really?

laughing+emoticon.jpg

The biggest use and disappearance of our water is what leaves the US as vegetable & fruit products.

Any numbers to back up this feeling of yours?

Of course.

“Agriculture is by far the largest user,” he adds. “The amount of water used in industrial processes is peanuts compared to that present in produce.”

Overall, though, the United States is a net exporter of virtual water, he notes. Each year between 1997 and 2001, on average, the U.S. exported more than 53 cubic kilometers of virtual water, largely due to foreign sales of its agricultural goods.

Water, Water Everywhere - Science News

Yes, agriculture uses a lot of water. Is this the first time you realized that?

Are you afraid that after we "export" that water, we'll never get water back?
You know that sometimes water even falls from the sky?

No, is it the first time you noticed it? Or were you pissing on your shoes?

you are so totally stupid, it defies explanation.

You whine that TX took in 87 billion, and he should have used all that money for desalination plants. Then, when I point out to you that there were 'other things' that money was already destined for, you change direction and whine that Perry should have used all the stimulus money he got for the desalination plants.

Neither time do you admit that those 100 additional plants would have collectively cost over $100 billion. Do the math, jock-itch. He'd have still been short on the desalination funds, and had ZERO money to run the fucking state!

Did your parents have any children that lived?

I never said the plants would cost a billion, but since you are confused, bring the link here so I can call you a fucking liar. LMAO! You do know it is a violation of USMB rules to bring up a posters relatives? Aside, you seem deranged and confused. Are you on crack, either in the sheets or on the pipe?:lol::lol:

My God, you're a moron :rofl:
Oh gawwwd, you are such an imbecile. Did you just fall off the pumpkin wagon? You are still on the vrack aren't you, you dumb fucker.
You implied he should have used the entire state budget for the plants... I explained to you a few times how much the plants would cost, and that the entire state budget was not going to cover the cost.
No, you implied dumb ass, I never said they would cost a billion, YOU DID asshole!! Wake the fuck up imbecile.
You really do suck at this.
Maybe if you weren't sucking mah cock I type better.
BTW, as for the 'board rules'...
Attacks on family members will not be tolerated

My comment was an attack on you, not your family. You're even too fucking stupid to see that! :rofl:
Please, report the post. Be my guest.

Dip shit

no family

Of course.

“Agriculture is by far the largest user,” he adds. “The amount of water used in industrial processes is peanuts compared to that present in produce.”

Overall, though, the United States is a net exporter of virtual water, he notes. Each year between 1997 and 2001, on average, the U.S. exported more than 53 cubic kilometers of virtual water, largely due to foreign sales of its agricultural goods.

Water, Water Everywhere - Science News

Oh noes. We're exporting all our water. :cuckoo:

Oh noes. We're exporting all our water. :cuckoo:

Hmm, I tought you said sometimes it rains on your head.

Rick Perry and Texas are doing better than this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOfuPo_vzU]Obama Isn't Working: Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

I never said the plants would cost a billion, but since you are confused, bring the link here so I can call you a fucking liar. LMAO! You do know it is a violation of USMB rules to bring up a posters relatives? Aside, you seem deranged and confused. Are you on crack, either in the sheets or on the pipe?:lol::lol:

My God, you're a moron :rofl:

You implied he should have used the entire state budget for the plants... I explained to you a few times how much the plants would cost, and that the entire state budget was not going to cover the cost.

You really do suck at this.

BTW, as for the 'board rules'...
Attacks on family members will not be tolerated

My comment was an attack on you, not your family. You're even too fucking stupid to see that! :rofl:
Please, report the post. Be my guest.

Dip shit

no family

I told you.. if you feel I violated board policy, report me, That, or stop crying like a little bitch and take it.

Holy shit Perry caused a drought.

I knew it.

lol

God you are a fucking idiot.

How can holding a prayer for Rain possibly hurt? Are you suggesting the Drought is his fault because his Prayers didn't work?

ROFLMAO I mean he must scare the shit out of you people the way you reach to attack the man.

And started the fire when the kittens he was torturing escaped.

You really want.....

:eusa_whistle:

How many jobs were created on Obama's watch? :lol::lol::lol:

I dunno.. but I think he saved like, four gazillion or something.

Yea The One has been a big success. Even Mexico is now laughing at us. They have half the Unemployment rate we have and their GDP is growing at a 5% clip. We currently have no growth. So talk about drinking the kool-aid? Hopey Changey has been anything but a success. His followers are real loons.

Forum List

Back