How is Rick Perry Governing working out for Texas?

So good he would lose Texas against Obama right now. They lead the country in min. wage jobs and no health care, fewest HS grads,most home schooled, #5 in bad rich/poor gap- with a bullet. You RWers are clueless...27% of children in poverty with a bullet, cutting services...BRILLIANT!!

So good he would lose Texas against Obama right now. They lead the country in min. wage jobs and no health care, fewest HS grads,most home schooled, #5 in bad rich/poor gap- with a bullet. You RWers are clueless...27% of children in poverty with a bullet, cutting services...BRILLIANT!!

links verifying your claims?

OR, are you simply making shit up.

Again.

They lead the country in min. wage jobs and no health care, fewest HS grads,most home schooled, #5 in bad rich/poor gap- with a bullet. You RWers are clueless...27% of children in poverty

Sounds awful! People must be fleeing the state in droves!

FORBES:Yes, Rick Perry Deserves Credit For The Texas Economy

The Texas economy is reaping the benefits of energy production not just because Texas, like many other states, has access to abundant oil and natural gas reserves. Rather, the Texas economy is reaping the benefits of energy production because Rick Perry and other state government officials are encouraging rather than stifling energy production.

Yes, Slate, the success of the Texas economy has been driven by wise policy decisions rather than blind luck, and Rick Perry deserves a Texas-sized share of the credit.

You honestly want to make the case that Barack Obama has done a better job for the future of America than Rick Perry has done for the future of Texas? Go ahead, TexArcher...I'm dying to see you pull that rabbit out of your hat.

I'm pretty lukewarm on Obama, actually. I'd say that while he hasn't been nearly the pariah that the right makes him out to be, he also hasn't accomplished very much. And I think we need health care reform, obviously, but I don't like the way he went about it.

But as lukewarm as I am on Obama, he hasn't done nearly as much damage to the future of this country as Perry has to the future of this state. It's not even close. Perry acts as if he is somehow the cause of the strong economy here (he isn't) and Texas is some utopia where everybody has a job (bullshit, our unemployment is almost double what it was when he took office). In spite of being the wealthiest state, our education system sucks and it's gotten worse under Perry and it will get even worse in the years to come because he just slashed education funding by $4 billion. Anyone who thinks Texas is better off now than it was in December of 2010 either doesn't live here or simply believes what he wants to believe in spite of the facts.

All Perry can point to is job creation (which is a complete myth) and the "balanced budget" (which he could not have done without billions of federal stimulus dollars or without absolutely devastating our children's educational futures, but what does he care, he and his cronies can afford private schools).

Perry is a fucking snake.
Have you always lived with your head buried so far up your ass, that you can hold conversations with your back teeth?

LMAO!:lol:

Loudmouth arrogant pub dupe morons...So good he would lose Texas against Obama right now. They lead the country in min. wage jobs and no health care, fewest HS grads,most home schooled, #5 in bad rich/poor gap- with a bullet. You RWers are clueless...27% of children in poverty with a bullet, cutting services...BRILLIANT!! All already documented on here, brainwashed dittoheads...

Rick Perry is Governing Texas far better than The One is Governing our Country. Perry wins pretty easily. Hopey Changey is a monumental Fail.

Hopey-Changey worked great until the great Obstruction/Obfuscation (since1/2010). You are brainwashed- hoping for your recovery.

Awwww, poor Obama.
I guess he's the first President who didn't get his way on everything.
Are you sad that it takes more than reading someone elses words off a teleprompter to be a good President?

Loudmouth arrogant pub dupe morons...So good he would lose Texas against Obama right now. They lead the country in min. wage jobs and no health care, fewest HS grads,most home schooled, #5 in bad rich/poor gap- with a bullet. You RWers are clueless...27% of children in poverty with a bullet, cutting services...BRILLIANT!! All already documented on here, brainwashed dittoheads...

links to your claims please? OR are you still full of shit?

All documented, do it yourself, ya lazy brainwashed Pub dupe... Get off Fox and find out what is really going on. Your party is a bunch of no compromise, no plan, un-American (TIME) NAZIS, never seen before in the USA. Read a newspaper, moron...show me where I've ever been wrong, loudmouth dittohead A-hole. ty

Holy shit Perry caused a drought.

I knew it.

lol

God you are a fucking idiot.

How can holding a prayer for Rain possibly hurt? Are you suggesting the Drought is his fault because his Prayers didn't work?

ROFLMAO I mean he must scare the shit out of you people the way you reach to attack the man.

Gawwwd you are such imbecile. How can praying cause rain? You got a rain god asshat?

Yeah, I just see the idiot as CIC as the missiles come flying in. Perry will be down on his knees sucking his rain god off to stop the missiles in the air. You are such a fool.

When Rick Perry's dog got attacked by a coyote when he was out jogging, Perry whipped out a gun and shot the coyote. I'm pretty sure he didn't go down to his knees or invoke anyone's name while doing so. I've got a feeling that when "missiles come flying in" that Perry would do just fine as Commander In Chief. As to how Barack Obama would fare? Your guess is as good as mine. We can only hope he does better under that kind of pressure than he has in the day to day running of the country.

All documented, do it yourself, ya lazy brainwashed Pub dupe... Get off Fox and find out what is really going on. Your party is a bunch of no compromise, no plan, un-American (TIME) NAZIS, never seen before in the USA. Read a newspaper, moron...show me where I've ever been wrong, loudmouth dittohead A-hole. ty

Translation: I'm too fucking lazy and or stupid to prove anything I say, that's your job! And oh, btw... GODWIN!

I already proved it, and I'm not doing it again for every loudmouth Pub dupe on here, MORON. ty

When Rick Perry's dog got attacked by a coyote when he was out jogging, Perry whipped out a gun and shot the coyote. I'm pretty sure he didn't go down to his knees or invoke anyone's name while doing so. I've got a feeling that when "missiles come flying in" that Perry would do just fine as Commander In Chief. As to how Barack Obama would fare? Your guess is as good as mine. We can only hope he does better under that kind of pressure than he has in the day to day running of the country.

Obama ordered the killing of bin Laden and the bombing of Libya. Whatever you might think of him, I think that counts a little bit more than offing a coyote.

I already proved it, and I'm not doing it again for every loudmouth Pub dupe on here, MORON. ty

you've proved nothing. That would require a link to a credible source, corroborating your statements. Since you've provided no links....

dip shit.

Forum List

Back