How I broke my ankle

Ya'll chased off Hannah. She may have been an angel sent here to help you...now you're all going to Hell. :dev2:

My feeling is, Hannah is going to go "poof"
Maybe Hannah will discover some new interests on USMB.

Sorry, I won't post this if you don't want to.

Pay no attention to them....why did you choose a black cast? Here young people sign their friend's casts to show solidarity.

She had a black cast because she's a Satanist, Tom darling get with the programme already :smoke:

In 2015 I broke my ankle.
I fell down the stairs and my foot hurt so bad. In the hospital the doctors said that my ankle was broken. I choosed a black cast.
I was on crutches for about 6 weeks.

Have you been on crutches?

Tell me why!
I never fell down stairs but I did have to use two crutches after surgery..

Pay no attention to them....why did you choose a black cast? Here young people sign their friend's casts to show solidarity.

She had a black cast because she's a Satanist, Tom darling get with the programme already :smoke:
Satan has a hold on many USMB members.

I fell down the stairs and my foot hurt so bad. In the hospital the doctors said that my ankle was broken. I choosed a black cast.

Tell me why!
I broke my ankle in a tennis game and had to use crutches for about 1 month.

Remember to keep your elbows stiff not bent as you use the crutches.

Tell me why!
Have you considered getting one of these?

Ya'll chased off Hannah. She may have been an angel sent here to help you...now you're all going to Hell. :dev2:

We were all going to Hell anyways.

That depends, if Heaven won't allow me to have my own Martini Bar but Satan will, well then I'll head to Hell.

I am not spending the whole of Eternity without Martini O'Clock, that is not an acceptable situation.

Satan has a hold on many USMB members.

Yes and yes :smoke:

LHlogo.jpg

lucycov.jpg

Forum List

Back