How I broke my ankle

Hannah1984

Rookie
Jul 6, 2017
New York
In 2015 I broke my ankle.
I fell down the stairs and my foot hurt so bad. In the hospital the doctors said that my ankle was broken. I choosed a black cast.
I was on crutches for about 6 weeks.

Have you been on crutches?

Tell me why!

I tore ligaments in my ankle and had surgery to repair them (mid 1980s).

You seem very interested in crutches. You have posted 6 messages so far, and you have started at least 3 threads about crutches.

How many introductory threads asking the same question does one poster need?

You seem very interested in crutches. You have posted 6 messages so far, and you have started at least 3 threads about crutches.

I have been on crutches so much the last years, so it has been little of a lifestyle for me :)

I have been on crutches so much the last years, so it has been little of a lifestyle for me :)
You should be very good with using crutches by now.

I spider-webbed my heel back in the 70's and needed crutches for about 3 weeks. It was in a Michigan winter and the cast got wet so I needed a new one. The new one pinched a nerve in my foot. So I got another one, kept a plastic bag on it to keep it dry, and waited. Finally it itched so bad I scratched my leg with a straightened coat-hanger. So I ripped the thing off with a chisel and vice-gripes. My heel healed without it.

The End.

I applaud Hannah for talking about crutches....something I've never seen in a chatroom before...leave her be.

Forum List

Back