How I broke my ankle

In 2015 I broke my ankle.
I fell down the stairs and my foot hurt so bad. In the hospital the doctors said that my ankle was broken. I choosed a black cast.
I was on crutches for about 6 weeks.

Have you been on crutches?

Tell me why!
I never fell down stairs but I did have to use two crutches after surgery..

What happened?
I had a race with a mouse in a wheelchair..

Yeah, i guess we've all been there at one time or another ;)

I broke my left foot ten years ago I was doing Tae Kwon Do,self defense I managed to get to the black belt. I am proud of it, but sometimes the pain comes back.
In the plaster for three months in intense pain.

Welcome here.

As a GoJu Ryu stylist the only way to break your foot is to have a mai geri punch-blocked or to connect with mawashi geri to the head or elbow with the top of the foot. I see this in MMA all the time....WRONG...the roundhouse has to connect with the ball of the foot....too many small bones in the top of the foot. Much stronger but harder to master. We used to ride over to Ninh Hoa to learn Tang Soo Do with the ROK 9th White Horse. Tough little bastards but loved us GIs and wouldn't keep their techniques secret.

farrelldennysgtkimwhitehorse.jpg

Thank you Tom Horn.
I broke my foot because I had to break a piece of wood with my right foot but I could not get there and I was already injured to the feet so I tried with my left foot and I completely missed my turn And I kicked my foot.
I hurt very bad, but I finally managed to do it two weeks later and broke my left foot

1024px-Taekwondo1.jpg

Thank you Tom Horn.
I broke my foot because I had to break a piece of wood with my right foot but I could not get there and I was already injured to the feet so I tried with my left foot and I completely missed my turn And I kicked my foot.
I hurt very bad, but I finally managed to do it two weeks later and broke my left foot

1024px-Taekwondo1.jpg

I used to skip into a Tae Kwon Do sylist with my leg up to throw yoko geri (side-kick) but not kick....object was to hit them in the waist so they couldn't throw any kick. Stay back from a good Korean stylist and they'll take you apart with their feet. I fought David Moon out of Houston and even X blocks weren't strong enough to block him. I got inside because Korean stylists aren't that good with their hands and elbows and I would score at will on them. Did you know the Korean styles use jumping kicks because that's how they took Jap invaders off their horses? Board-breaking is used in all styles because the Samurai used wooden breast plates in sword fighting...break the plate, kill the Samurai.

Thank you Tom Horn.

1024px-Taekwondo1.jpg

I used to skip into a Tae Kwon Do sylist with my leg up to throw yoko geri (side-kick) but not kick....object was to hit them in the waist so they couldn't throw any kick. Stay back from a good Korean stylist and they'll take you apart with their feet. I fought David Moon out of Houston and even X blocks weren't strong enough to block him. I got inside because Korean stylists aren't that good with their hands and elbows and I would score at will on them. Did you know the Korean styles use jumping kicks because that's how they took Jap invaders off their horses? Board-breaking is used in all styles because the Samurai used wooden breast plates in sword fighting...break the plate, kill the Samurai.

Thank you no I did not know it is a very difficult and painful sport. My father took karate (like Elvis) big fan of the King so evolved in karate. Me the tae won do i chose through one of my girlfriends in classes for girls.

22.jpg

Please forgive me

I just love Elvis circa 1950s! :biggrin:

to add....I love America in the 50s too.:)

Forum List

Back