How I broke my ankle

In 2015 I broke my ankle.
I fell down the stairs and my foot hurt so bad. In the hospital the doctors said that my ankle was broken. I choosed a black cast.
I was on crutches for about 6 weeks.

Have you been on crutches?

Tell me why!
Over two fucking years. Will never recover fully.

I fell down the stairs and my foot hurt so bad. In the hospital the doctors said that my ankle was broken. I choosed a black cast.

Tell me why!

My first at bat, first game, senior year of baseball, hit a double, slide into second. My left foot got stuck under the bag (that didn't break away) and the rest of my body kept going. My coach yelled at me, while the SS on the other team asked if I was ok, I said I was good. Limped to third, coaches yelled at me some more and pulled me. Guys on my bench were like "dude I heard your ankle snap." I denied it. Gingerly took my cleat off, and my ankle was swollen like a python. Went to the ER, broken fibula. Crutches and a wheelchair.

I tore ligaments in my ankle and had surgery to repair them (mid 1980s).

You seem very interested in crutches. You have posted 6 messages so far, and you have started at least 3 threads about crutches.

Could be a crutch fetish me thinks. Could really be one of those "toe" things... you know the ol' wiggly pigglys..

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Directions
  1. Cut the upper jaw bone of the moose just below the eyes.
  2. Place in a large kettle of scalding water and boil for 45 minutes.
  3. Remove and chill in cold water.
  4. Pull out all the hairs - these will have been loosened by the boiling and should come out easily (like plucking a duck).
  5. Wash thoroughly until no hairs remain.
  6. Place the nose in a kettle and cover with fresh water.
  7. Add onion, garlic, spices and vinegar
  8. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the meat is tender. Let cool overnight in the liquid.
  9. When cool, take the meat out of the broth, and remove and discard the bones and the cartilage. You will have two kinds of meat, white meat from the bulb of the nose, and thin strips of dark meat from along the bones and jowls.
  10. Slice the meat thinly and alternate layers of white and dark meat in a loaf pan.
  11. Reheat the broth to boiling, then pour the broth over the meat in the loaf pan.
  12. Let cool until jelly has set. Slice and serve cold.
Jellied Moose Nose Recipe - Food.com

Hannah where are your sisters?

Yeah enough about crutches, watch out for the one armed man.

Tell me why!
Yes, i been on crutches.

I broke my left foot ten years ago I was doing Tae Kwon Do,self defense I managed to get to the black belt. I am proud of it, but sometimes the pain comes back.
In the plaster for three months in intense pain.

Welcome here.

Tell me why!
I never fell down stairs but I did have to use two crutches after surgery..

What happened?

Forum List

Back