How horrible is this administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous. That the White House is coordinating it is doubly outrageous. But the part that really caught my attention was the "martial law so Obama could remain in the White House" part. We know that Soros has set up the civil unrest, and pays to keep it ignited. Is that why?
BLACK LIVES MATTER CLAIMS to be WORKING with WHITE HOUSE. Will attempt to shut down Trump's Nomination

I wonder how many Americans they are willing to sacrifice on both sides to achieve their goal?

I hope somebody is working to keep that goddam Trump out of the white house. I'm 82 years old and in my wildest dreams I've never imagined such a dumb motherfucker running for the most powerful office in the world.

I can't wait until you die. I'm counting the days.

FYI....homeschooled children obliterate public school children in GPA, standardized tests, graduating from college, and in social activities such as being involved in their communities and politics.

Basically you're pissed off because you're an ignorant liberal and she's already more educated than you are.

The queen of nuttier than a fruitcake is certainly qualified to be filing that subject matter. Must suck to be old and yet more ignorant and less capable of surviving on your own than a child.

Patriot, you dumb fuck, that "little girl" went to public school back in the 1980s.

She's in her mid 40s. And she's nuts.

Tard.
Like I said - nobody is more qualified to be filing that subject matter than you. You are a certified bat-shit crazy broad. No facts, all blind loyalty to an ignorant ideology.

Embarrassing that you're an old lady and you can't survive without government yet a 15-year old can. No wonder you hate her.

... So, if I know nothing about economics, please tell me how taxing businesses per employee causes them to hire more employees, and solves that unemployment problem.
What in the fokk are you talking about now?

BHO has had nothing to do with tax hikes on the poor and working class. That was GHW Bush in case you never knew that.
Oh my goodness, you must not know what's in Obamacare. It has a massive tax on businesses(Several, actually, just this one mainly). A business is taxed per employee, and then is taxed an additional amount for 50 or more.

The Employer Mandate - ObamaCare Watch
Oh jeeze b!tch so that's what you are picking on -- ACA.

ACA is a major legacy item of BHO. Same as FDR and Social Security.

ACA is paid for if anyone is poverty level.

Everyone above poverty level is required to contribute to it.

All significant employers are required to contribute to it.

Whatever you have been brainwashed about it is best forgotten until you get a chance to need it and use it.

It is most applicable for the flat out poor, the working poor, and the early retirees after 62 and before 66 before LBJ's Medicare kicks in.

No wonder I could not tell what you were talking about. You have no idea what you are talking about -- is why.

... So, if I know nothing about economics, please tell me how taxing businesses per employee causes them to hire more employees, and solves that unemployment problem.
What in the fokk are you talking about now?

BHO has had nothing to do with tax hikes on the poor and working class. That was GHW Bush in case you never knew that.
Oh my goodness, you must not know what's in Obamacare. It has a massive tax on businesses(Several, actually, just this one mainly). A business is taxed per employee, and then is taxed an additional amount for 50 or more.

The Employer Mandate - ObamaCare Watch
Oh jeeze b!tch so that's what you are picking on -- ACA.

Whatever you have been brainwashed about it is best forgotten until you get a chance to need it and use it.

It is most applicable for the flat out poor, the working poor, and the early retirees after 62 and before 66 before LBJ's Medicare kicks in.

No wonder I could not tell what you were talking about. You have no idea what you are talking about -- is why.
This "Legacy item" is a major part of why economic recovery is so slow. It's plunging the government into deeper debt, preventing businesses from hiring, less effective in every way than our previous healthcare system, and completely unconstitutional. A friend of mine's wife has cancer and has been dropped from it four times, with no explanation at all. Even worse, the tax is on all businesses, meaning it gets passed down to the middle class through rises in cost of living and lay-offs.

Yeah - and just like FDR's Social Security, Obama's ACA is a disaster. A complete and total clusterfuck from start to finish. Some "legacy"

Obamacare’s 14th Co-Op Is Closing. More Could Follow.

The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

And it is completely unconstitutional.

Apparently you also believe it is best forgotten that it is completely unconstitutional as well.
And it is completely unconstitutional. But what do you care? After all - someone else died for the liberty that you now trade in for pitiful government table scraps because you're selfish and greedy.

There's nothing "unconstitutional" about the ACA. Can someone please get the conservatards on this forum an education? People might find this forum and be appalled. We can't let that happen.

This "Legacy item" is a major part of why economic recovery is so slow. It's plunging the government into deeper debt, preventing businesses from hiring, less effective in every way than our previous healthcare system, and completely unconstitutional. A friend of mine's wife has cancer and has been dropped from it four times, with no explanation at all. Even worse, the tax is on all businesses, meaning it gets passed down to the middle class through rises in cost of living and lay-offs.

Jeeze what a conserva-turd indoctrinated little b!tch. Knows nothing about economics. Knows nothing about healthcare. Only knows what Sarah Palin has been spewing.

There's nothing "unconstitutional" about the ACA. Can someone please get the conservatards on this forum an education? People might find this forum and be appalled. We can't let that happen.
Hey dumb ass....the federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers in the U.S. Constitution and healthcare is not one of them.

It's astounding how ignorant you people are of your own Constitution, your own government, and your own country.

Here are liberals at their absolute finest. I'm betting one of these is actually Sytfe too :lmao:

Hey dumb ass....the federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers in the U.S. Constitution and healthcare is not one of them.

It's astounding how ignorant you people are of your own Constitution, your own government, and your own country.

Here are liberals at their absolute finest. I'm betting one of these is actually Sytfe too :lmao:

Listen, douchebag, the Supreme Court ruled the ACA as a tax, and not a mandate, therefore it is constitutional. Oh well! Sucks to be a conservative!

Straight from the horses mouth, "The Affordable Care Act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably be characterized as a tax. Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness.”

Listen, douchebag, the Supreme Court ruled the ACA as a tax, and not a mandate, therefore it is constitutional. Oh well! Sucks to be a conservative!

Straight from the horses mouth, "The Affordable Care Act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably be characterized as a tax. Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness.”

Someone is feeling shame as the realization of their profound ignorance is setting in. Understandable. I would be ashamed as well if I were as ignorant as you.

First of all - Obamacare is not a "tax". It's a bill outlining healthcare requirements for insurance companies, businessss, citizens, and more jack-ass. Even Barack Obama himself was adamant that it wasn't a tax, stupid.

Second - if it is a tax, it just became even more unconstitutional. Bills for raising revenue (i.e. taxes) can only originate in the House. The ACA bill passed into legislation was created in the Senate. Oops. How fuck'n stupid do you look right now?

Third - the Constitution only permits taxes for one of the 18 enumerated powers delegated to them by the states. Since healthcare is not one of those 18 enumerated powers - it is 100% unconstitutional.

Seriously - if I were as ignorant as you about the Constitution and the government, I would leave USMB from shame and never come back.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Someone is feeling shame as the realization of their profound ignorance is setting in. Understandable. I would be ashamed as well if I were as ignorant as you.

First of all - Obamacare is not a "tax". It's a bill outlining healthcare requirements for insurance companies, businessss, citizens, and more jack-ass. Even Barack Obama himself was adamant that it wasn't a tax, stupid.

He said it wasn't a TAX INCREASE you fuckwit.

Second - if it is a tax, it just became even more unconstitutional. Bills for raising revenue (i.e. taxes) can only originate in the House. The ACA bill passed into legislation was created in the Senate. Oops. How fuck'n stupid do you look right now?

The SUPREME COURT disagrees with you. Sucks to be a conservative!

Third - the Constitution only permits taxes for one of the 18 enumerated powers delegated to them by the states. Since healthcare is not one of those 18 enumerated powers - it is 100% unconstitutional.

Again, dumbass, since the SUPREME COURT ruled it as a tax, and not a mandate, then it IS constitutional, according to the Chief Justice John Roberts. Sucks to be a conservative!

Seriously - if I were as ignorant as you about the Constitution and the government, I would leave USMB from shame and never come back.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Powerboss, you'll never get me to leave. Sorry toots. Sucks to be a conservative!

Yep....the largest tax increase in the history of America....enacted by Obama and the SCOTUS.....

Gracie, our little girl might not be so little.

I'm reminded of a middle-aged Girl Interrupted that posts prolifically all over the place, often as a girl between 12 and 16, but also as a 20-something model, among other personas, some male, often with a foreign relative or love interest.

Pumpkin Row fits all of the lunatic's M.O.

File under: goddamn fruitcake, nuttier than.
Sounds to me like you only wish I was older because I'm better informed than you. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you.

You’re roughly as “well informed” as I was at your age. When you get a tad older, you’ll realize how full of shit you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back