Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General – Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
He got BEAT by the FIXED FBI...it WON'T HAPPEN THE SECOND TRY, UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Conservative Read ^ | 07-10-2016 | Chris
Donald Trump has made yet another announcement that will dismay Democrats across the country, and that is his choice for Attorney General. Trump tweeted that his pick for Attorney General is South Carolina conservative Rep. Trey Gowdy, who currently chairs the U.S. House of Representative’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

Didn't Trump supporters like Gowdy a couple weeks ago, and hate him a couple days ago? Jesus Christ! What are you people doing?

• Banned
if he can leave his partisanship behind and sever his ties with the Republican ''elite'', :D I think Trey Gowdy is acceptable....

I believe Bill Clinton appointed him for his District Attorney job in SC?

Didn't Trump supporters like Gowdy a couple weeks ago, and hate him a couple days ago? Jesus Christ! What are you people doing?
What? How didn't like Trey? He's one of the few good pols we have. Have never had an issue with him.

you hated him when the 8th Bengotcha committee had nothing new...
Never blamed him, Clinton and the Obama administration lied repeatedly in the issue. I remember all the libs on this board buying the video excuse, I roasted them and still do. To buy that you have to be incredibly stupid AND have u ou mouth permanently stacked to Obama dick, I'm talking to you rdean and Lakhota

You guys are all toting haboobs.

It used to be funny as fuck, now it's boring, watching you circlejerkers cheer each other on.

Nobody believes this shit, not even you.

Why do you even bother posting?

He did good enough, he got her to commit perjury and obstruction under oath. And there's video of it all.

We'll see if they pursue perjury charges. I don't think they will. The Democrat fix is in. However, it could happen if Trump wins.

They can't say she didn't lie, Comey provided proof of that, both positions are on video, I don't think America will stand for another punt by the DOJ.

Never blamed him, Clinton and the Obama administration lied repeatedly in the issue. I remember all the libs on this board buying the video excuse, I roasted them and still do. To buy that you have to be incredibly stupid AND have u ou mouth permanently stacked to Obama dick, I'm talking to you rdean and Lakhota

You know that just lasted about a week-------right?

He did good enough, he got her to commit perjury and obstruction under oath. And there's video of it all.

We'll see if they pursue perjury charges. I don't think they will. The Democrat fix is in. However, it could happen if Trump wins.

They can't say she didn't lie, Comey provided proof of that, both positions are on video, I don't think America will stand for another punt by the DOJ.

I hope you're right. Fingers crossed.

fellow posters ----I is a naïve kinda chick----tell me more----
Trey Gowdy? also ---dish me the dirt on Loretta Lynch---
I know I don't like Hillary------but I am not exactly sure what
Loretta is all about

That mediocre moron would fit perfectly. And America regretted Bush Jr imagine this caste of stupid? Oh and he referred to himself as mediocre. Hard to imagine huh? The dumber the candidate, the more he appeals to the right wing in America. Gerrymandering needs a new name, ideas?

Forum List

Back