How horrible is this administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
This is ridiculous. That the White House is coordinating it is doubly outrageous. But the part that really caught my attention was the "martial law so Obama could remain in the White House" part. We know that Soros has set up the civil unrest, and pays to keep it ignited. Is that why?
BLACK LIVES MATTER CLAIMS to be WORKING with WHITE HOUSE. Will attempt to shut down Trump's Nomination

I wonder how many Americans they are willing to sacrifice on both sides to achieve their goal?

I hope somebody is working to keep that goddam Trump out of the white house. I'm 82 years old and in my wildest dreams I've never imagined such a dumb motherfucker running for the most powerful office in the world.

This is ridiculous. That the White House is coordinating it is doubly outrageous. But the part that really caught my attention was the "martial law so Obama could remain in the White House" part. We know that Soros has set up the civil unrest, and pays to keep it ignited. Is that why?
BLACK LIVES MATTER CLAIMS to be WORKING with WHITE HOUSE. Will attempt to shut down Trump's Nomination

I wonder how many Americans they are willing to sacrifice on both sides to achieve their goal?

I hope somebody is working to keep that goddam Trump out of the white house. I'm 82 years old and in my wildest dreams I've never imagined such a dumb motherfucker running for the most powerful office in the world.
But we have Obama already, you don't have to dream it.

lol

You should wonder how many Americans will believe this ridiculous lie – the answer is zero.

Lame.

Are you aware there are honest ways to win and it's not necessary to pull all this bullshit? It isn't worth it. I realize the left thinks the end always justifies the means and they find a way to validate every nasty move.

So the e-mails that were hacked were pretend e-mails in case they were hacked? Do you believe Soros is behind the BLM "movement? Or is that pretend too.
This isn't a race war whose time has come. This is orchestrated hatred. Perpetuated by the Obama regime. And the body count is irrelevant.

Funny how your parents may not have a clue to you being up so late on a school night and only being in 8th grade. Shouldn't you be in bed with your My Little Pony?

Funny how your parents may not have a clue to you being up so late on a school night and only being in 8th grade. Shouldn't you be in bed with your My Little Pony?
I'm home schooled, but thank you.

It is not nearly as horrible as W's was or as his father's was.

I have really good news Campbell !!!

YOU will LIVE to see the first female POTUS.

You might even get to see her take a female VP as well.

Don't worry yourself about Trump The Chump.

He is just an overgrown and ugly rich frat boy with too much time on his hands and too much money to know what to do with it all.

Oh, another Liberal that thinks criticizing someone of mixed race is automatically racist. Tell me, are people of mixed race intelligent by default, then? Or are you just trying to find an excuse to try to deflect criticism?
Just because you have been brainwashed by some far right wing extremist racist parent or both parents has nothing to do with me. So stop your deflection fallacy.

My politics are moderate and nonpartisan.

My absentee ballot says nonpartisan on it.

You don't know jack apple sh!t about politics, economics, national defense, antiterrorist strategy, or probably anything else.

I don't know if or where you plan to go to college but you should definitely keep your foul mouth shut there and try to learn everything you can.

Oh, another Liberal that thinks criticizing someone of mixed race is automatically racist. Tell me, are people of mixed race intelligent by default, then? Or are you just trying to find an excuse to try to deflect criticism?
Just because you have been brainwashed by some far right wing extremist racist parent or both parents has nothing to do with me. So stop your deflection fallacy.

My politics are moderate and nonpartisan.

My absentee ballot says nonpartisan on it.

You don't know jack apple sh!t about politics, economics, national defense, antiterrorist strategy, or probably anything else.

I don't know if or where you plan to go to college but you should definitely keep your foul mouth shut there and try to learn everything you can.
Oh, throwing around the word racist again. It's funny, you have no idea what color I am. For all you know, I could be mixed, also.

Moderates are usually just Liberals, pretending to be middle road.

So, if I know nothing about economics, please tell me how taxing businesses per employee causes them to hire more employees, and solves that unemployment problem.

... So, if I know nothing about economics, please tell me how taxing businesses per employee causes them to hire more employees, and solves that unemployment problem.
What in the fokk are you talking about now?

BHO has had nothing to do with tax hikes on the poor and working class. That was GHW Bush in case you never knew that.

How long and hard did you have to search before finding such a blatantly disreputable source?

Christ.

... So, if I know nothing about economics, please tell me how taxing businesses per employee causes them to hire more employees, and solves that unemployment problem.
What in the fokk are you talking about now?

BHO has had nothing to do with tax hikes on the poor and working class. That was GHW Bush in case you never knew that.
Oh my goodness, you must not know what's in Obamacare. It has a massive tax on businesses(Several, actually, just this one mainly). A business is taxed per employee, and then is taxed an additional amount for 50 or more.

The Employer Mandate - ObamaCare Watch

Last edited:
This is how ridiculous the Obama regime is...

image.jpeg

FYI.....she was 6 when Obama was sworn into office. Her parents have no clue. She has a new besty, whom is DF, that she probably tells everything to. Including her real name, her address, her phone number, etc. because he IS her besty. And now she wants to talk economics, racism, laugh about POTUS during her 8 years of "home schooling" yet sneaks and plays Grown Up but has a hissy if warned of the dangers here and anywhere on the net.

So now y'all know. Personally...I have no patience for children parroting their parents and hanging out with old men. Time to wander off. She's all yours.

FYI....homeschooled children obliterate public school children in GPA, standardized tests, graduating from college, and in social activities such as being involved in their communities and politics.

Basically you're pissed off because you're an ignorant liberal and she's already more educated than you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back