How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?​

These are the natural results of choices made long ago. Like an arrow fired from a good ways off follows an arc.

Where does an ex-con get off lecturing any non criminal on the nature of depravity?

😄
Read my post and stfu. There is literally no one better to talk about it according to leftist logic.
You fucktards always saw You're not a woman so you have no say. You're not a black so you have no say. You're not poor so you have no say. Etc...

Well I am an excon so who better to school your pathetic criminal loving ass?

Another thread where OP is more than willing to curtail everyone's rights for the sake of political spite. Behind all your culture war bullshit is an attack on the rights we as Americans enjoy. While you are fixated by your visceral revulsion to transgenderism the rest of us see a lot of precedent setting attacks on rights a lot of Americans had to die to win for us.

You are not going to get none of that under a Biden Administration
actually, brain washed functional moron, they already have passed that stuff to an extent in the infrastructure bill. for the first time in like 50 years.... meanwhile your party is a lying catastrophe Super Duper

actually, brain washed functional moron, they already have passed that stuff to an extent in the infrastructure bill. for the first time in like 50 years.... meanwhile your party is a lying catastrophe Super Duper
Really? We are experiencing affordable rent,groceries ,fuel prices and higher wages?

Clearly you don’t get out much.

Read my post and stfu. There is literally no one better to talk about it according to leftist logic.
You fucktards always saw You're not a woman so you have no say. You're not a black so you have no say. You're not poor so you have no say. Etc...

Well I am an excon so who better to school your pathetic criminal loving ass?
No... that's clearly what you're saying. Stop trying to project. 😄

Really? We are experiencing affordable rent,groceries ,fuel prices and higher wages?

Clearly you don’t get out much.
they passed money to build affordable housing, Cheaper medicine and Medicare and Healthcare. Some taxes on the rich and intelligent policies and executive orders. as opposed to your giveaway to the rich and screw for everyone else for the last 40 years.

they passed money to build affordable housing, Cheaper medicine and Medicare and Healthcare. Some taxes on the rich and intelligent policies and executive orders. as opposed to your giveaway to the rich and screw for everyone else for the last 40 years.
Ah. So all you have is the typical lefty slogans.

Meanwhile rent is through the roof,food prices have tripled and gas is still at $4.00 a gallon.

Forum List

Back