How far will the left take this craziness? Girls should get used to seeing naked boys. Really?

Girls used to seeing naked boys?

I hope so, they are older sisters, babysitters, and soon mothers.

In that case, boys who think they are girls should get used to seeing naked boys. Good grief, the whole reason the left made this stupid law was to save transgenders from having to be with people of a gender they don't identify with.
Naked kids are naked kids, get over it.
Really... so... you don't think there's any difference between an innie and an outtie?
Any difference? Sure, just none that matters.

Girls used to seeing naked boys?

I hope so, they are older sisters, babysitters, and soon mothers.

In that case, boys who think they are girls should get used to seeing naked boys. Good grief, the whole reason the left made this stupid law was to save transgenders from having to be with people of a gender they don't identify with.
Naked kids are naked kids, get over it.
Really... so... you don't think there's any difference between an innie and an outtie?
Any difference? Sure, just none that matters.
Well... maybe not to a pervert like you.

Fortunately it does to the moral majority.

Libs like to claim the GOP is waging a war on women, but it's the libs who just declared women must forfeit their privacy and security and 'get used to seeing male genitalia in their bathroom'. Who came up with this crap, Bill Clinton?!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Libs like to claim the GOP is waging a war on women, but it's the libs who just declared women must forfeit their privacy and security and 'get used to seeing male genitalia in their bathroom'. Who came up with this crap, Bill Clinton?!
They ALL appear to love perversion so... does it really matter?

This whole Princess construct has to be done away with. Look at the hate its causing. We need our girls to be lewd crude fake dudes so they are rdy for the Starship Trooper phase of their glorious liberation......

This whole Princess construct has to be done away with. Look at the hate its causing. We need our girls to be lewd crude fake dudes so they are rdy for the Starship Trooper phase of their glorious liberation......
Yup... there needs to be a point where the perversion stops, period, no matter how bad the democrats want to keep pushing for more immorality.

The ludicrous issue is backfiring on the democrat party so the liberal media is pulling out all the stops by blaming women who are about 49% of the population for alleged discrimination regarding fake women who account for less than 1/2 of 1% of the population. People should understand that the liberal media isn't a source of information anymore, it has become the propaganda arm of the radicals who hate women and America and every aspect of social structure that keeps the Country together. Boycott the Charlotte Observer.

yes alternative headline

Administration tells girls and young women to STFU and take it

Yup... there needs to be a point where the perversion stops, period, no matter how bad the democrats want to keep pushing for more immorality.

Liberals have been claiming that it's perverted to force a transgender person with male genitalia to shower in a men's room. They claim it will traumatize them yet don't think it will traumatize girls who identify as girls to shower with people with male genitalia.

Liberals won't be happy until there are NO MORALS LEFT WHAT SO EVER. They want a 65 year old man to be able to fuck a 12 year old boy up the ass on a park bench in public, and then maybe they'll be happy. Well, maybe not... they may want public women fucking animals to be openly accepted too. There is no limit, nothing out of bounds, nothing too far out for them to accept, and if you disagree with their perverted shit, then it's YOU that has the problem... imagine that.

Don't think the devil is at work on the liberal mind? Think again...
So 007 How do you really feel about liberals? LOL

The knee-jerk over reaction of the Right is so typical. You all are afraid of your own shadows so you hype (and of course appease your repressed sexuality) into turning these issues into something prurient.

Coming from people who need safe spaces, who want to implement "free speech zones", that's cute. There are people like you who need to be protected from dissenting opinions, who are afraid of contest.

When Democrats made an issue of gay marriage, they brought all other pertinent issues to the forefront.

Last edited:

I love how the idiot says naked kids are naked kids as if there is no difference. If that were true, they'd tell transgender boys who think they are girls to stay in the boys shower because it wouldn't matter how they identified. Of course, they aren't doing that. They say boys who identify as girls are traumatized if they have to shower with boys. How can they claim that while telling girls to just deal with seeing naked male bodies? The majority must be uncomfortable and told that their feelings don't matter. It's all about destroying the moral fabric of society by bringing about total chaos.

That is why they also go along with the crazy delusion that a boy has a period each month because he identifies as a girl. He hates using the boys room to put his tampons in. I don't even want to know where he's putting the tampon since his body is male. The left is willing to embrace anything a liberal person claims even when an individual is clearly suffering from some mental disorder. They are trying to say that those who don't accept these impossible explanations and the illogical conclusions are the real problem. If you point out the obvious and apply common sense, you are called names.

It's not about helping any minority group. It's about pushing society over the edge until things really fall apart. If some of these ignorant asses would read history books and learn something, they wouldn't be so willing to be useful idiots that help bring about the downfall of America.

Last edited:
You know, it suddenly occurred to me. What are today's Republicans for? What do they support? They only tell us what they are against.

They are against our President. They say he is senile. I am being polite. They have other characterizations of our President which I just as soon not repeat. They use vicious labels and name calling to show their feelings about President Biden.

For weeks, today's Republicans labored on the trivial matter of our vice-president going to the southern border. They acted as if Harris going to the southern border would solve the decades old problems, and her failure to do so was unconscionable. They have names and labels for our our vice-president, too, which I just as soon not mention.

When they aren't targeting Biden and Harris, they bring up the most trivial of matters. They enjoy talking about the past because, I suspect, the present and future are disagreeable ... as my thread attests.

They also enjoy discussing theoretical issues, but avoid reality. Theoretically, Trump was a great President for several reasons, they say, but they never mention the reasons. That's because the reasons would be reality, and, after all, Trump was a great President, theoretically.

That is, if they talk about Trump at all. Today's Republicans avoid Trump, just as they avoid their own party. They can't tell us what issues they support because Republican leaders in Congress do not tell us what they support. Their only objective is to stop our President from accomplishing anything. Don't believe me? Give a listen to Mitch McConnell.

The traditional Republican Party is gone, replaced by the Trump Republican Party which is completely negative and believes in fantasies. Several members of Congress believe Trump's "Big Lie" and over 50% of Republicans believe the election was stolen from Trump.

"On Jan. 6, right after the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, 147 Republican lawmakers voted to overturn [Trump's] election loss," (Reuters).

Today's Republicans do not want talk about what they support because they don't want to look like idiots.

You know, it suddenly occurred to me. What are today's Republicans for? What do they support? They only tell us what they are against.

They are against our President. They say he is senile. I am being polite. They have other characterizations of our President which I just as soon not repeat. They use vicious labels and name calling to show their feelings about President Biden.

For weeks, today's Republicans labored on the trivial matter of our vice-president going to the southern border. They acted as if Harris going to the southern border would solve the decades old problems, and her failure to do so was unconscionable. They have names and labels for our our vice-president, too, which I just as soon not mention.

When they aren't targeting Biden and Harris, they bring up the most trivial of matters. They enjoy talking about the past because, I suspect, the present and future are disagreeable ... as my thread attests.

They also enjoy discussing theoretical issues, but avoid reality. Theoretically, Trump was a great President for several reasons, they say, but they never mention the reasons. That's because the reasons would be reality, and, after all, Trump was a great President, theoretically.

That is, if they talk about Trump at all. Today's Republicans avoid Trump, just as they avoid their own party. They can't tell us what issues they support because Republican leaders in Congress do not tell us what they support. Their only objective is to stop our President from accomplishing anything. Don't believe me? Give a listen to Mitch McConnell.

The traditional Republican Party is gone, replaced by the Trump Republican Party which is completely negative and believes in fantasies. Several members of Congress believe Trump's "Big Lie" and over 50% of Republicans believe the election was stolen from Trump.

"On Jan. 6, right after the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, 147 Republican lawmakers voted to overturn [Trump's] election loss," (Reuters).

Today's Republicans do not want talk about what they support because they don't want to look like idiots.
You're quite repetitive aren't you? lol

Forum List

Back