How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
When rape, murder, war, mass incarceration, tyranny, violence, slavery, etc. suddenly become "lesser" perversions because a grown ass man is a big fat snowflake :rolleyes:

• Banned
When rape, murder, war, mass incarceration, tyranny, violence, slavery, etc. suddenly become "lesser" perversions because a grown ass man is a big fat snowflake :rolleyes:
Encourage your liberal prosecutors to deal with those crimes. The ball is literally in their court.

And there is no such thing as mass encarceration. 99% of the trash in prison belongs there along with about another 5% or more of those still free to rape murder and steal. If anything we need MORE PRISONS

Encourage your liberal prosecutors to deal with those crimes. The ball is literally in their court.

And there is no such thing as mass encarceration. 99% of the trash in prison belongs there along with about another 5% or more of those still free to rape murder and steal. If anything we need MORE PRISONS
Lol fuck your politics. Incarcerate the masses! :rolleyes:

It never ends well for authoritarians, snowflake.

I've always attributed Liberalism to a unique mental disorder. They prove me correct each and every day.

BS. these people have been have been rare and around as long as human race. Time to try tolerance and science and Christianity. most of your screed is baloney... Your obsession is due is due to the brainwash of hate and divisiveness. just mind your own business These things are not coming to your area LOL

Augustine_
And as an excon myself, after serving 3 years in prison I can assure you I know what the fuck I'm talking about as it pertains to criminals and prisons and crime in general
Higher wages, affordable housing, affordable healthcare, and affordable groceries do far more to lower crime than incarcerating an entire population

so why do you think we have 10 times as many prisoners per capita as any other country in the world, brainwashed functional moron. and almost half are there for nonviolent drug offenses....

No, but we have gotten to the point where the right lives in a delusional fantasy world - one in which they are obsessed with transvestites, transsexuals and homosexuals.

I'll bet you are in a cold sweat every night thinking about them!

No, but we have gotten to the point where the right lives in a delusional fantasy world - one in which they are obsessed with transvestites, transsexuals and homosexuals.

Too much of a coward to address the issue eh?

You're right, trannies is a delusional world... pretty much like men humping men, men pretend to be women

Dumbass

Forum List

Back