How far is too far after accusing Americans who put their lives in danger of being Nazi's?

R

rdean

The Latest: Clapper Speaks With Trump About Russia Report

----------

Clapper had to call Trump to explain to him how Intelligence works. They have to make sure the President understands what is out there and report it to his dumb self.

This material came from outside the US. Our intelligence agencies never had control over it.

We have a crazy, narcissistic, trigger happy foaming at the mouth tard as the leader of the United States.

And his Republican base thinks this clown is going to bring automated jobs back? They are AUTOMATED.

Remember when he said instead of computers, we should use pad and pencil? Well I have news for him and his minions. AUTOMATION ISN'T GOING AWAY. Nope, it's here to stay.

Carrier is being automated and Trump made sure taxpayers are paying for it. And if anyone is close to Nazi's, it's Trump. Just ask the Mexicans.

The military is FILLED with southerners whom you lefties compare to Nazis constantly. Hypocrite douche.

1e3hj7.jpg

----------

Clapper had to call Trump to explain to him how Intelligence works. They have to make sure the President understands what is out there and report it to his dumb self.

This material came from outside the US. Our intelligence agencies never had control over it.

We have a crazy, narcissistic, trigger happy foaming at the mouth tard as the leader of the United States.

And his Republican base thinks this clown is going to bring automated jobs back? They are AUTOMATED.

Remember when he said instead of computers, we should use pad and pencil? Well I have news for him and his minions. AUTOMATION ISN'T GOING AWAY. Nope, it's here to stay.

Carrier is being automated and Trump made sure taxpayers are paying for it. And if anyone is close to Nazi's, it's Trump. Just ask the Mexicans.

The compromising information about Trump has NOT been proven to be fake news. Even James Clapper said tonight that it is unconfirmed.

WSJ Unmasks Ex-Spy Allegedly Responsible For Trump Dossier

The compromising information about Trump has NOT been proven to be fake news. Even James Clapper said tonight that it is unconfirmed.

I say you're a commie spy who needs to be chucked out of a fucking helicopter.

But even though that opinion is unconfirmed, I'll just have the death squad round you up and haul your ass to that nearest helipad for your free ride.

How does that one work out for you, moonbat?

But even though that opinion is unconfirmed, I'll just have the death squad round you up and haul your ass to that nearest helipad for your free ride.

You macho NaziCons are hilarious! Thanks for playing...

How far is too far after accusing Americans who put their lives in danger of being Nazi's?

Naturally, Trump never said anything like that. But I don't expect little rdean to take that into account when he's trying to destroy Republicans.

Please sell tickets when you do.

I'd love to watch.

----------

It was never unconfirmed because it was never taken seriously. Clapper presented the two papers, clearly marked, as examples of disinformation. And that was how it was marked "Disinformation".

Perhaps the word was too big for Trump to understand?

----------

Those jobs aren't automated in Germany. You are full of shit.

The military is FILLED with southerners whom you lefties compare to Nazis constantly. Hypocrite douche.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

As a veteran, I never heard anyone say that to me.

But we do know the American Nazi's heavily support Trump. The KKK, the Aryan Nation and the Alt Right all support Trump. Most of them are based in the Deep South, not the military.

How do you guys come up with your shit? It just occurs to you one day so you spew it?

----------

Why are you so stupid. You could look it up yourself nitwit. Don't you want to know the truth?

Carrier's parent company says Indiana jobs will be lost to automation: Politics Extra

Greg Hayes, CEO of Carrier's parent company United Technologies, was blunt. "We're going to make up [the] $16 million investment in that factory in Indianapolis to automate, to drive the cost down so that we can continue to be competitive. Now is it as cheap as moving to Mexico with lower cost of labor? No. But we will make that plant competitive just because we'll make the capital investments there," Hayes said. "But what that ultimately means is there will be fewer jobs."

That's from the CEO of the entire company dum dum.

"Americans who put their lives in danger of being Nazis"? What does that mean? Does anyone dispute the fact that Nazis circulated fake stories about their opponents in the German government? U.S. "intelligence agencies" aren't some sacred entity that is immune from criticism. Bill Clinton's "National Security Adviser" became a freaking thief stealing documents from the Archives and allegedly destroying them or selling them to foreign governments. It is the duty of the incoming administration to examine the "intelligence agencies" and if they are found to be nothing but political hacks to drain the freaking swamp.

Sheesh, The Intel Community just lets Trump know that other people know he likes to be peed on and he lashes out at everyone except the Russians.

----------

Why are you so stupid. You could look it up yourself nitwit. Don't you want to know the truth?

Carrier's parent company says Indiana jobs will be lost to automation: Politics Extra

Greg Hayes, CEO of Carrier's parent company United Technologies, was blunt. "We're going to make up [the] $16 million investment in that factory in Indianapolis to automate, to drive the cost down so that we can continue to be competitive. Now is it as cheap as moving to Mexico with lower cost of labor? No. But we will make that plant competitive just because we'll make the capital investments there," Hayes said. "But what that ultimately means is there will be fewer jobs."

I will say this using small words.

When some thing happens because of more than one reason, addressing one or two reasons can HELP even if it does not change EVERYTHING back.

Sure automation is part of it. So it outsourcing and massive imports.

We can get a lot of the jobs back.

Try to be less stupid.

"Americans who put their lives in danger of being Nazis"? What does that mean? Does anyone dispute the fact that Nazis circulated fake stories about their opponents in the German government? U.S. "intelligence agencies" aren't some sacred entity that is immune from criticism. Bill Clinton's "National Security Adviser" became a freaking thief stealing documents from the Archives and allegedly destroying them or selling them to foreign governments. It is the duty of the incoming administration to examine the "intelligence agencies" and if they are found to be nothing but political hacks to drain the freaking swamp.
God, you right wingers are so fucking stupid.

The stories came from overseas. Our intelligence agencies never had control of them.

They put a two page summery in the report they gave to Trump marked "DISINFORMATION" so he would know what is being thrown at him.

Clearly, Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word "DISINFORMATION".

Could it be any more clear.

If the fucktards can't get it by now, they never will.

----------

I will say this using small words.

When some thing happens because of more than one reason, addressing one or two reasons can HELP even if it does not change EVERYTHING back.

Sure automation is part of it. So it outsourcing and massive imports.

We can get a lot of the jobs back.

Try to be less stupid.

You're the stupid one. Which part of "Most jobs lost to automation" don't you get?????????

Why robots, not trade, are behind so many factory job losses

But research shows that the automation of U.S. factories is a much bigger factor than foreign trade in the loss of factory jobs. A study at Ball State University's Center for Business and Economic Research last year found that trade accounted for just 13 percent of America's lost factory jobs. The vast majority of the lost jobs — 88 percent — were taken by robots and other homegrown factors that reduce factories' need for human labor.

-------------
13% ain't shit.

Read the article dum dum and then offer up info proving it's wrong.

----------

You need a course in logic. Using that criteria you could say that bigfoot sightings have not been proven to be fake news and are merely unconfirmed.

"CNN Special Report: "Unconfirmed Reports JFK, Marylin Monroe And Elvis Playing Cards With Aliens On Venus"

Forum List

Back