How far is too far after accusing Americans who put their lives in danger of being Nazi's?

Then explain why Germany has more than TWICE the level of US manufacturing employment.
I have no idea what you are talking about. The US has a population of over 320 million. Germany has 80 million. But their manufacturing is twice that of the US? How does that work?
Percentage wise, dumbass.
OK, so what are the percentages.

Before I retired, I worked for a company that had a sister company in Germany. Eventually, they moved all production entirely to this country. But the engineers for the German Product line stayed in Germany. Do you know why? And for how long?

So what ever you say about German manufacturing, make it good. I have some experience. I know the basics of German law concerning employment and unemployment and how it's different than here. So go ahead. Make my day.

The percentages are that Germany has TWICE the percentage of manufacturing employment than we do.

In the same global economy with the same automation technology that you cited.

How do they do that?

Why using their brains. In Germany it's called education, in the US it's called "indoctrination".

Debunked by the WTO ruling which demonstrated that german manufacturers can't compete fairly against American manufacturers.

Nothing is too far for the Groper Elect. He said so himself. He could murder someone in the street, on camera, and his ardent supporters would still fawn all over him like he was the second coming of their Savior.

Liar.

The Latest: Clapper Speaks With Trump About Russia Report

----------

Clapper had to call Trump to explain to him how Intelligence works. They have to make sure the President understands what is out there and report it to his dumb self.

This material came from outside the US. Our intelligence agencies never had control over it.

We have a crazy, narcissistic, trigger happy foaming at the mouth tard as the leader of the United States.

And his Republican base thinks this clown is going to bring automated jobs back? They are AUTOMATED.

Remember when he said instead of computers, we should use pad and pencil? Well I have news for him and his minions. AUTOMATION ISN'T GOING AWAY. Nope, it's here to stay.

Carrier is being automated and Trump made sure taxpayers are paying for it. And if anyone is close to Nazi's, it's Trump. Just ask the Mexicans.

The nazis were the gun confiscators, remember? Just like the.....democrats. Afraid of an uprising?

The nazis were the gun confiscators, remember? Just like the.....democrats. Afraid of an uprising?

Actually, it was the Weimar Republic that was hard on guns.

The Nazis made it illegal for Jews to own guns. But for the regular, run of the mill Nazi? He could own as many as he wanted.

I have no idea what you are talking about. The US has a population of over 320 million. Germany has 80 million. But their manufacturing is twice that of the US? How does that work?
Percentage wise, dumbass.
OK, so what are the percentages.

Before I retired, I worked for a company that had a sister company in Germany. Eventually, they moved all production entirely to this country. But the engineers for the German Product line stayed in Germany. Do you know why? And for how long?

So what ever you say about German manufacturing, make it good. I have some experience. I know the basics of German law concerning employment and unemployment and how it's different than here. So go ahead. Make my day.

The percentages are that Germany has TWICE the percentage of manufacturing employment than we do.

In the same global economy with the same automation technology that you cited.

How do they do that?

Why using their brains. In Germany it's called education, in the US it's called "indoctrination".

Debunked by the WTO ruling which demonstrated that german manufacturers can't compete fairly against American manufacturers.

You might need to explain yourself a little more than this.

The Latest: Clapper Speaks With Trump About Russia Report

----------

Clapper had to call Trump to explain to him how Intelligence works. They have to make sure the President understands what is out there and report it to his dumb self.

This material came from outside the US. Our intelligence agencies never had control over it.

We have a crazy, narcissistic, trigger happy foaming at the mouth tard as the leader of the United States.

And his Republican base thinks this clown is going to bring automated jobs back? They are AUTOMATED.

Remember when he said instead of computers, we should use pad and pencil? Well I have news for him and his minions. AUTOMATION ISN'T GOING AWAY. Nope, it's here to stay.

Carrier is being automated and Trump made sure taxpayers are paying for it. And if anyone is close to Nazi's, it's Trump. Just ask the Mexicans.

As it turns out, the Weimar Republic, the German government that immediately preceded Hitler’s, actually had tougher gun laws than the Nazi regime. After its defeat in World War I, and agreeing to the harsh surrender terms laid out in the Treaty of Versailles, the German legislature in 1919 passed a law that effectively banned all private firearm possession, leading the government to confiscate guns already in circulation.

The 1938 law signed by Hitler that LaPierre mentions in his book basically does the opposite of what he says it did. “The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as well as ammunition,” Harcourt wrote. Meanwhile, many more categories of people, including Nazi party members, were exempted from gun ownership regulations altogether, while the legal age of purchase was lowered from 20 to 18, and permit lengths were extended from one year to three years.

The law did prohibit Jews and other persecuted classes from owning guns

The Hitler gun control lie

Forum List

Back