How embarrassing are the Trump haters?

It’s like working inside of an asylum. Or a physiatrist trying to find out what’s wrong with the patient. If you stay in here too long there is a high probability you’re IQ will drop. Other than that life’s good.

They are embarrassing....themselves.......and I find them hilarious
Trump has exposed these people over and over

and everytime they think they have him, he just defecates all over them.......yes hilarious indeed

Bobs Big Boy Neil Covuto fucked himself today and may have lost half his audience...he sure lost me....that's for sure...I've had it with the knuckle dragging throwback never Trumpers.....
times are changing get with it dummies.....
upload_2018-7-16_12-10-56.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_12-8-32.jpeg

How embarrassing are the Trump haters?
Haven't they been same embarrassing since Trump appeared on political stage? They just do what Soros Media tells them to. Nothing has changed and probably, never will.

It is funny isn't it? Trump owns all of you, and there is nothing you can do about it.

No.

He works for us.

he's a public servant.

Perhaps you haven't read the constitution -- we can fire him.

And then indict him.

Trump lovers will probably see that as the "deep state" monster taking over.

No. It's called rule of law bitches.

No.

He works for us.

he's a public servant.

Perhaps you haven't read the constitution -- we can fire him.

And then indict him.

Trump lovers will probably see that as the "deep state" monster taking over.

No. It's called rule of law bitches
I bet you never said that about the lying treasonous Iran Muslim loving Obama....

It is funny isn't it? Trump owns all of you, and there is nothing you can do about it.

On the issue of a general distrust of Russia, I don't fault them per se. Their reaction to the Special Counsel? I find they are very naive and uninformed.

It is hardly funny. It is the future of our nation at stake. Trumpians, the model of a modern moron, seem to think this is sports where rivalries play out for fun and bragging rights.

This ain't sports. This is how our nation slides into the ditch of isolation and racism.

Bobs Big Boy Neil Covuto fucked himself today and may have lost half his audience...he sure lost me...

Well, tell us! What did good ol' Neil say?
He dutifully joined the hate Trump crowd by calling Trump's presser with Putin a disgrace.....

Poor little you.
It's going to get tougher for the Trumpanzees.

Brit Hume
✔@brithume
"""Because Trump is unable to see past himself, he sees the Russia meddling investigation as only about him and the collusion claim, and thus calls it a witch hunt. But the investigations are much more about what Russia did, as the House and Senate reports long since established."""

9:23 AM - Jul 16, 2018

Abby Huntsman
✔@HuntsmanAbby

"No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus."

11:40 AM - Jul 16, 2018 · Manhattan, NY

‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade Breaks With Trump on ‘Ridiculous’ Russia Tweet
"""Responding to Trump’s tweet that blamed “many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt” for a relationship with Russia that has “NEVER been worse,” host Brian Kilmeade said “That’s by far the most ridiculous tweet of late, and that is insulting to past administrations. He can’t be saying that going into the Russian summit.”

Bobs Big Boy Neil Covuto fucked himself today and may have lost half his audience...he sure lost me...

Well, tell us! What did good ol' Neil say?
He dutifully joined the hate Trump crowd by calling Trump's presser with Putin a disgrace.....

Never thought I'd say it, but Fuck Fox. Last I got it, it was pretty much down to Tucker as the only thing left to watch. And he was new. Damn bitches took over the station and ruined it.

Forum List

Back